Goshu

Almost 4 weeks

33 posts in this topic

Almost 4 weeks without any answer or sign of activity from any forum moderator on the Eternal Arena forum.

@Ocho @RedPanda  should we just quit trying to make this forum active?

At least let's try to keep the game alive...I mean we can still play and enjoy it right?

What would you like to talk about?

@Ocho well, first of all thank youfor giving a sign...nothing in particular, we just want to have some activity on the from from the mods/ community relations members

There are some things we can't understand, events are rumored to be monthly, is it true or not? Should we expect one hero event every month or are they unpredictable? 

12 hours ago, Goshu said:

@Ocho well, first of all thank youfor giving a sign...nothing in particular, we just want to have some activity on the from from the mods/ community relations members

There are some things we can't understand, events are rumored to be monthly, is it true or not? Should we expect one hero event every month or are they unpredictable? 

We are looking to fully re-establish a monthly cadence, but I can't 100% promise that.

Ok, I see, it's nice to finally see that there is some mod activity on this forum, thank you :)

@Helpme yeah it would be nice to know if we will have events this month, right @Ocho ? Could you give us some sneak peak towards when will the next event land? Just approximately if you want pretty pleasee <3

I'll chat with people today and see what we're looking at.

@Ocho  thank you a lot for doing that, a lot of players that i know are saving up diamonds for the next events so there are many folks that wanna know when will it land:)

Still looking in to this guys, may be a day or two till I get something I can share. Keep an eye out.

On 4/12/2018 at 6:45 PM, Ocho said:

Stocazzo

On 4/17/2018 at 10:42 PM, Ocho said:

Still looking in to this guys, may be a day or two till I get something I can share. Keep an eye out.

@Ocho yo, ocho it's been almost 4 days since you said you would share something with us in 1 or 2 days, so did you find out anything interesting?

Posted (edited)

Dont worry bro. Next tine we will hear something has many months to go.

Edited by Jabauff

The truth is he is stalling for time. Nothing really will come. We gonna only get rehashed events. If you dream of the Ryoko like me, then you will dream forever. The devs have moved on. Time to face the facts.

On 4/12/2018 at 6:45 PM, Ocho said:

About staminkia

@Ocho people are getting impatient dude, come on, tell us something at least..

5 hours ago, Goshu said:

@Ocho people are getting impatient dude, come on, tell us something at least..

I was hoping to get more exact details, but yes we are planning on an event early-ish next month. Not sure of the hero yet, or other details. Stay posted.

49 minutes ago, Ocho said:

I was hoping to get more exact details, but yes we are planning on an event early-ish next month. Not sure of the hero yet, or other details. Stay posted.

OH, cool, I'm gonna start saving up on my diamonds then, thank you for coming back to us :)

@Ocho The Pheonix Whistle would be good to have available in a Gear Up event again. Haven't seen it in a very long time.