Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minervaa

CRYSTAL SPENDING REWARD BUG

15 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Anyone facing same problem like me here? today i just spent about 700 pcs crystal but i dont receive any reward from it, and the tier from the reward also not even update at all. Can someone help me to check on the problem. @TinyDragon @Ocho pls help me review this problem.

Regards,

Minervaaa | UTC+8 Server

1 person likes this

I also have submitted pics on 2 occasions this week where I did not get credit for crystal rewards spending. 

@Minervaa @WindWhisper

The crystal spending reward only works with unbound crystals, make sure the ones you used were unbound.

If they were unbound, send a message to the light elf (friends tab) or Customer Support.

Cheers

Yes I have said this to tiny dragon 🐉 awaiting reply

Listen, it does not work on daily deals ( after finishing dailies, the 3boxes) AND ..... it has to be unbound crystals...

6 hours ago, 0rih4z4rd said:

@Minervaa @WindWhisper

The crystal spending reward only works with unbound crystals, make sure the ones you used were unbound.

If they were unbound, send a message to the light elf (friends tab) or Customer Support.

Cheers

I am aware it has to be unlocked crystals, but Im arguing that there is NO verbage anywhere that states that spending them on a daily loot reward does not count towards the total. The only thing it says is “Spending Rebate only works when using unlocked crystals”.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

So if Netease is not informing its player base on additional rules of what constitutes a purchase that counts towards its reward program, then they are misleading us and only angering us when we have to repeatedly go thru this process. Like I said, ON THE PAGE FOR REWARDS, it only has one sentence “Spending Rebate only works when usking unlocked crystals”. I spent the last lump of crystals I had to so I could reach the next tier of rewards and got blind-sided about an unposted, unadvertised and unexplained bulls... excuse. 

18 hours ago, WindWhisper said:

... but Im arguing that there is NO verbage anywhere that states that spending them on a daily loot reward does not count towards the total. The only thing it says is “Spending Rebate only works when using unlocked crystals”.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

you weren't arguing about it previously as you can see by reading the post i replied to:

On 4/9/2018 at 10:15 AM, WindWhisper said:

I also have submitted pics on 2 occasions this week where I did not get credit for crystal rewards spending. 

52 minutes ago, 0rih4z4rd said:

you weren't arguing about it previously as you can see by reading the post i replied to:

Let me clarify that, the arguing part is with Netease support.  And tonight they sent me a message back in response to crystal spending rewards that I received my diamond and equipped it.  Ummm, what a clue Sherlock! I admitted I purchased the diamond, and the 489 crystals spent DID NOT go towards my spending rewards, that was the case, not the fact that I received the effin diamond! 

any update on this. i spend crystal on daily loot too and dont get spending rewards. report and get same reply. any counter?

Hey folks! Thanks for your feedback. This bug will be fixed during this week's server maintenance.

TinyDragon

Fixed how?

1. Fixed as in we will get compensation for the crystals spent?

2. Fixed as in adding a sentence that tells us that crystals spent on daily loot dont count towards spending rewards.

or...

3. Fixed as in crystals spent on daily loot will count, but only from the date of the patch moving forward.

Im only asking because I receieved a reply from cs just moments ago telling me they dont count and Im not getting compensated.

Inc Tons of tickets, if they fix it by writing that daily loot dosnt give fair enuf... but if daily loot start to give hahahaha il send 10tickets inn to suport

9 hours ago, TinyDragon said:

Hey folks! Thanks for your feedback. This bug will be fixed during this week's server maintenance.

TinyDragon

I've spent real money to purchase the daily loot packages on several occasions, MoL's (998 crystals) and several Diamonds (498 crystals).  Since you're admitting to a bug then I will also be seeking compensation as you've just stated that there was a problem with the game not rewarding accordingly.  Can you confirm support knows this is a bug and will be able to compensate accordingly?  I don't want to deal with the usual scripted BS answers from them.

10 hours ago, TinyDragon said:

TinyDragon

so are we getting the the reward or not because i already send this bug to the support but no one answer me.
any compensation from this for those who already spent their crystal?

Hey folks! This week's server maintenance is over. You can find the statement "Locked crystal spend and Daily Loot spend do not count towards Daily Crystal Spending Rewards" on the Daily Crystal Spending Rewards and Daily Loot window in game. Please be aware that the price of a daily loot has already been set low enough through careful calculation.

TinyDragon