Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WindWhisper

Nyar is yet another speedhacker

12 posts in this topic

Once again, more speedhackers in survival. Lets all give a warm welcome to Nyar to the distinguished list of **** Waffles who cheat in Survival.

(Gold clap)

Posted (edited)

If you are able to get a video recording of the incident message it to tiny dragon, in a conversation and submitted a personal message to tiny dragon. On phone download a screen recording app and upload to them that way. Tiny dragon is good about responding to a personal message regarding cheaters.

Edited by Jazus

Hey folks! When you see speed hacking, instead of posting the names of your assumed speed hackers on the Message Board, please make screenshots or short videos and provide them to me via private message. Such evidence would be super helpful. Thank you!

TinyDragon

1 hour ago, TinyDragon said:

Hey folks! When you see speed hacking, instead of posting the names of your assumed speed hackers on the Message Board, please make screenshots or short videos and provide them to me via private message. Such evidence would be super helpful. Thank you!

TinyDragon

I have sent u the screenshot of the guy could going through the wall and I have another video about that... where should I post the video?

19 hours ago, wtfdude said:

I have sent u the screenshot of the guy could going through the wall and I have another video about that... where should I post the video?

No one cares about the people that glitches through the walls. Everyone cant stand those speedhackers since they running faster then the flash sometimes. 

1 person likes this

On 4/9/2018 at 2:48 PM, wtfdude said:

Click tinydragon's spyro picture to go to their profile and send it in a message.

@TinyDragon   done a screenshot of someone I caught using a speed hack. Please ban this account.

No automatic alt text available.

Pointless reporting as nothing happens. We have a guy called CONVICTO that has been speedhacking survival solo for as long as I've been playing.  Yes Im gonna name drop. Can't take screen shots fkrs to fast. I've learnt to live with it. Nothing netease will do to rectify this.  Survival always has speed hackers. Just gotta hope you get one instance where no one is speed hacking.

On 4/10/2018 at 1:08 AM, TinyDragon said:

TinyDragon

Video link 

20 hours ago, Shoko said:

Video link 

Where were they speedhacking at in the video?

15 minutes ago, Jazus said:

Where were they speedhacking at in the video?

what kind of warrior has an ability to move faster? they dont have roll or jumping speed something like that. look when they cleared up the first mobs and this warrior just directly attack the boss when the other is still walking going to boss and then after boss beat down this warrior just directly tank the second mobs to boss 2. I cant even do that as ranger if I roll with swiftness star circle over and over again not as fast as this warrior do.

On 4/14/2018 at 0:46 PM, wtfdude said:

what kind of warrior has an ability to move faster? they dont have roll or jumping speed something like that. look when they cleared up the first mobs and this warrior just directly attack the boss when the other is still walking going to boss and then after boss beat down this warrior just directly tank the second mobs to boss 2. I cant even do that as ranger if I roll with swiftness star circle over and over again not as fast as this warrior do.

Exactly.