TobeRobert

Boss glitches?

3 posts in this topic

I Has anybody else had glitches with Boss? I have noticed since last update (Hannibal event) that the person who kills Boss shows as doing no damage. Not a big deal.

But now, we are not receiving any loots from killing Boss as well. This is not acceptable. @Ocho, @RedPanda. Please look into the coding. The moment when Boss is slain, something is not registering to initiate loots and not recording the damage by the player who makes the kill. 

You may email me direct for more specific details and screenshots to help fix this issue: jfosterjrod58@gmail.com

Happened to my guild aswell, but only once, because we killed it when it was despawning, you know the boss has a time limit interval.

Some guy started the challenge when the boss was at 1% and he finished the challenge, killing the boss but he got past the time interval so...no loot...I guess it was kinda buggy.

Are you getting no loot whenever you kill guild boss?

@Goshu I understand how Boss is related to the time issue now. Correct no loot after the Daylight Standard Time limit. It appears to not be an issue now that the server has been changed to match Daylight Savings Time.

Thanks @Ocho, @RedPanda, or whomever is responsible for making the time update. 

However it did cause for our guild  officers to miss 1st half of GW and almost lose. Haha xD