Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WindWhisper

More reports that are never acted on

5 posts in this topic

Now I just want to start off by saying Im not a prude, but I do have a 13 year old nephew who plays CoL. Im also a fan of clever and funny names, but I draw the line at blatent trashy and filthy names. Im going to start posting photos of the violators since reporting them in game does NOTHING. 

So how about this @TinyDragon and @Ocho, would this be a violation?

Laverlan Lake UTC-3

16 hours ago, WindWhisper said:

Now I just want to start off by saying Im not a prude, but I do have a 13 year old nephew who plays CoL. Im also a fan of clever and funny names, but I draw the line at blatent trashy and filthy names. Im going to start posting photos of the violators since reporting them in game does NOTHING. 

So how about this @TinyDragon and @Ocho, would this be a violation?

Laverlan Lake UTC-3

Hi @WindWhisper,

Thank you for the feedback. Filthy names are a violation in this game, and should be taken care of by the Customer Support Team. Please continue to contact them about it. In the future, please save the screenshots of offensive material for them instead of posting publicly here on the Message Board. :) Thank you!

TinyDragon

@TinyDragon yeah should and doiing is two completly difrent things, i think i reported like 20 tottaly, Nothing happend and trust me their names was as bad and voilating as it could get.

1 person likes this

I've noticed this too, filed many reports also. In the multitude of reports, I've only ever had a response from support once, that was late 2017. 
We raised concerns over filtering of chats, it was acted on. Let's try clear up usernames to make this a cleaner, friendlier environment for our younger player-base.

Posted (edited)

@TinyDragon,

I appreciate your response, but as you stated, lets not post the screen shots here publicly and contact the customer support team, is because NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

Where does one go when the literally DOZENS OF REPORTS of these players with these names go unchallenged? This is an action from FRUSTRATION! The player base is laughing in CoLs face with the lack of action to correct what is wrong with its product, and its players like me who are sick and tired of watching speedhackers and name violations, just to name a few, go without action.

No disrespect to you, but if I see more offensive names that I Ive already reported so many times before, you can bet this site will get its screenshot.

Edited by WindWhisper
1 person likes this