SUCKStobeME

Unable to follow Team Leader

6 posts in this topic

hello sir/madame, good day. i have this recent problem of being unable to follow the team as soon as they're already inside a raid, normal/hc. now i am pretty sure that you cannot follow/ enter the raid if it is during a boss battle. but, my problem is even if it is not the boss i can't follow inside. i tried reconnecting, switching accounts and even re-installing in high hopes that the problem was just a simple bug. iv'e been playing for bout 2 months now and this is my first time to experience such bugs. asked my fellow guild mates but to no avail. my server is Sardar_highland_UTC+9. please dev/support i hope you could assist me.

P.S i could follow as long as the team has not entered the raid. but once i join a team who's already inside i can't follow/enter

Ive had this issue a few times before and use troubleshoot and its always fixed the issue. If that doesnt work, Id be totally lost since youve already done everything else I would also try. 

1 person likes this

@WindWhisper oh i see, well at the very least im not the only one to encounter such issues. thanks sir. guess it really just suckstobeme lol

still no updates? or does anybody know how to fix this. its kinda hard playing if you cant join preformed teams specially when they're already inside the raid smh please help

30 minutes ago, SUCKStobeME said:

still no updates? or does anybody know how to fix this. its kinda hard playing if you cant join preformed teams specially when they're already inside the raid smh please help

Hi @SUCKStobeME,

I am sorry you are experiencing an in-game issue. This problem can only be addressed by our Customer Support Team. 

To reach CS, please click the "Contact Us" button on the top right hand side of the page: https://netease.helpshift.com/a/crusaders-of-light/?l=en. I sincerely hope they help you reach some resolution soon.

Best regards,

TinyDragon

1 person likes this