Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WindWhisper

Tikut is a survival speedhacker also

2 posts in this topic

While playing Survival tonight, I encountered a player named Tikut with a title <Egghead> . I knocked him off his Lightning Shear Claw mount and he ran at the speed of light like all the speedhackers do and I took the mount which he ran me down and hit me a few times, ran away speed hacked, ran back hit me a few times, and basically repeated this until I died.

@TinyDragon  and @Ocho when are you going to address this to the community? Why does this go on unpunished and why isnt there at the very least an explanation given to the players about whats happening or going to happen? So far, it has appeared to the masses that since nothing is being done, then we all should do it. Personally, I think not even making a statement to the player base only leaves us to think you dont even care. However, if this affected Neteases coiffers, then it would become an issue?

On the very small chance that Tikut reads this, just know I think your a douche canoe that you have to resort to cheating and exploiting to win a video game. 

Hey folks! Thanks for the feedback. When you see speed hacking, could you please make screenshots or short videos and provide them to me via private message? Such evidence would be super helpful. Thank you!

TinyDragon