Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God Like

REMOVE Trial Quest !

38 posts in this topic

Hello everyone ! someone please agree with me about that useless and totally non sense Trial Quest which takes your more than 40min everyday and just watching your screen while doing it , Which has nothing to do with game. yet , its the most efficent way to gain experience, This thing really ruining whole game and fun, Beginner players thinking this is the gameplay following party leader doing some sort of AFK stuff this game clearly needs an improvement and change before you starting to lose that what's left in this game, Please actually DO something about it. Add some content or new dungeons to gain experience just like Goblint Camp etc. If someone not going to do anything about it, This game wont be able to get any new player in this game Whoever new registers this game will think like this is the same game like every other game in the market just put it auto follow and let the game do the rest. This game deserves better than that. All i'm saying please REMOVE that useless and totally non sense stuff.

1 person likes this

Yea ive seen new players get lost and don't auto fallow the leader, then they usually send me a friend request after i message them on what to do.

Maybe instead of removing it, just modifying it, make it more interesting. Serously, Blarnel needs to cut down on his drinking.

Don’t remove it lol this is how new players can catch up on exp....

If they remove TQ its reward will be transfer to something else just like when they removed Agitated Elementals its rewards transferred to Lord Invasion.

I actually hope they removed TQ instead of the AE lol

you wanna kill all newbies? o_o its already not a newbie friendly game

trial quest is good coz if u r inactive for one day for any real life reason, trial quest can save up to 150 so u can do it later on

Definitely remove trial quest, it's silly and useless. Move the rewards into goblint camp or arena, anything not so automatic. 

Just now, FOCK said:

Definitely remove trial quest, it's silly and useless. Move the rewards into goblint camp or arena, anything not so automatic. 

dude trials can save up up to 150. if u r not active for some days, u can do it later. so u wont loss exp

people saves trial quests for the time when server cap will raise and they can get exp bonus. u cant save other stuffs. only trials. dont think removing it

Then make it still stackable when it's been move to something else. Problem solved. ;)

1 person likes this

WELL IF U CAN GIVE ME ONE GOOD THING TO REPLACE TRIAL QUEST WITH  I'LL AGREE WITH YOU .....opps caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it really doesn't need to  be replaced just needs to be more interesting  doing the same thing 20 times get's somewhat boring 

1 person likes this

Just cut it in half and double the rewards. Do 10 daily and still get 2 leader chest and also make 2 activity & stamina per quest.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Im pro and con about Trial Quest. Im a student, so when I log in I hop into a group and let it run while I do homework and thats better than just standing there. On the flip side, its part of the daily quests with 20 activity and that helps get me to my daily loot items, but I dont want to be that bored waiting for 20 trial quests to be completed either, but without it, its harder to reach the daily 100 activity.

Edited by WindWhisper

Yeah let's remove everything that requires time and put all the rewards in 1 thing, remember agitated elementals?? RIP.

Maybe you forgot you're playing a grinding MMORPG game, time to remember.

What they need to do is revamp the reward systems. Events like trials and ptr and demon invasion aren't even worth doing. Personally I'd like to see some emblems as rewards instead of just on guild quests. 30 emblems to go from 70-71 and u get like 6 a week. 

We can say that replace it something stackable like trial quest but its like a dungeon which actually requires people to Dodge attacks and fun or just follow but not trial for sure... Also same exact rewards will be given as EXP/ Team Leader Chest etc 

I cannot agree more with OP. 

It's time consuming as it is and letting it autofollow afk for 45min is a waste of time. 

My suggestion: It's good to keep it as the "XP" generator and a kind of "obligation" to login in to have char XP but the amount of time to complete it should be more than halved. 10/15 min max to complete this should be a maximum.

I never unserstood why Netease would keep something thats takes so long to complete but still leave the option to autofollow throughout... 

It's just a pain in the ass as it is........

Do like Tera Online. Raise the limit to gain XP from dungeons and raise up the obtained XP. About trials, don't remove it, but remove the time wasted from each four trials. The fifth trial is kinda boring.

We are looking for new ideas about Trial Quest replacement , If you have something in your mind, Please let us know under below this topic, Thanks. 

Support always welcomed 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 4/4/2018 at 10:01 PM, God Like said:

Hello everyone ! someone please agree with me about that useless and totally non sense Trial Quest which takes your more than 40min everyday and just watching your screen while doing it , Which has nothing to do with game. yet , its the most efficent way to gain experience, This thing really ruining whole game and fun, Beginner players thinking this is the gameplay following party leader doing some sort of AFK stuff this game clearly needs an improvement and change before you starting to lose that what's left in this game, Please actually DO something about it. Add some content or new dungeons to gain experience just like Goblint Camp etc. If someone not going to do anything about it, This game wont be able to get any new player in this game Whoever new registers this game will think like this is the same game like every other game in the market just put it auto follow and let the game do the rest. This game deserves better than that. All i'm saying please REMOVE that useless and totally non sense stuff.

+1

Edited by Tathiana

wtf dude....... Trial Quest is one of the most importent things to do in this game

1 minute ago, wtfdude said:

wtf dude....... Trial Quest is one of the most importent things to do in this game

wtf dude, you created account to say this?

11 minutes ago, Esrun said:

wtf dude, you created account to say this?

wtf dude.... this account has been created 4 weeks ago

I created this account to report those cheaters in windwhisper but it seems like moderators doesnt really care about cheaters.

but honestly trials quest is the most importent dailies to do and sure u will get good stuff if u r lucky. people doing Trials Quest to get exp and gold and some good stuff if u r luck, this is what I do by doing Trials Quest 

they can make a new dungeons or map events or something fun instead of remove trials quest.

Also sucks because it's always bugged. Leader does something, you come back after being afk and you've been standing in the same spot for 30 minutes and you can't start the quest because only party leader can. Then have to wait and find another group. Happens all day when trying to run all your alts and pretty soon you've spent your entire day just trying to knock out Trial Quests. I agree with the shave it down to 10 and just double the rewards. 

1 person likes this