Poyo

Gem Compensation Explanation

9 posts in this topic

Hi @TinyDragon & @Ocho,

I hope you can provide an explanation as to why all of the players who removed their gems during the bug a month ago have just been double compensated this evening for everything they lost and were already reimbursed for weeks ago.

It is becoming extremely difficult to advocate for this game when these sorts of things keep happening. Your essentially rewarding people for exploiting your game instead of disciplining them.

I look forward to hearing your explanation along with what is going to be done to fix this.

- Poyo
Reavedge Village UTC+10

Won't happen. Tinydragon and red panda gt their jobs for 1 reason only. They can speak and understand English. Red panda had no inside information and could never fix anything and the same goes for tinydragon. They just here to smile and post patch notes they in no way can help with game issues. 

1 person likes this

I'll look into this. Thanks.

Edit: Any information about specific characters that received a double compensation would be super helpful.

Nothing is gonna be done about it just like how nothing is being done about all the ele mages that received mega boxes and the people that received multiple mega boxes on their mains. Just pray for the bug to happen to you so youll get 300-500 shards for losing a sparkling gem. 

It appears this was a supplemental compensation for items lost but not previously caught by our log reviews not the same compensation. Thanks for keeping an eye out though!

5 hours ago, Ocho said:

It appears this was a supplemental compensation for items lost but not previously caught by our log reviews not the same compensation. Thanks for keeping an eye out though!

Thanks @Ocho,

I don't really want to name names I feel like that should be the job of the developer to identify these players from the logs but I can confirm that quite a number of my friends and guild members have received double compensation along with players from other guilds who are keeping it quiet but the 3k jump in their character ratings tells a different tale.

Happy to speak further about this privately if you prefer.

- Poyo

1 person likes this

@TinyDragon and @Ocho First off thank you. I never expected to see my gems back again lost over half of them making my character significantly weaker overnight. I'm disappointed in the time it took, BUT I appreciate and can see that you guys are making an effort to restructure a bit and make things better going forward. Back on topic with the OP please take this post from @Poyo as an example to not take everything people say on here as facts. "All" players did NOT recieve double gems. I have no knowledge about the characters he is referring to but of my 21 characters across 3 accounts and 2 servers. 1 of them lost gems and recived the correct compensation. The remaining 20 of them have not received anything as it should be. So for @Poyo to make assumptions and say "all" players is simply not true. 

@DarkKush,

Apologies for the language I used. When i referred to "all" players I was targeting those who I had spoken to including players on other servers who had also exploited the bug and received their gems back over a month ago to then receive more gems again a few days ago.

I'm not too phased as I expect I will just throw in the towel soon as a player who doesn't take advantage of the bug exploits when they happen I am constantly disappointed and regretful when these players are over compensated.

- Poyo

On 03/04/2018 at 3:36 PM, Poyo said:

Hi @TinyDragon & @Ocho,

I hope you can provide an explanation as to why all of the players who removed their gems during the bug a month ago have just been double compensated this evening for everything they lost and were already reimbursed for weeks ago.

It is becoming extremely difficult to advocate for this game when these sorts of things keep happening. Your essentially rewarding people for exploiting your game instead of disciplining them.

I look forward to hearing your explanation along with what is going to be done to fix this.

- Poyo
Reavedge Village UTC+10

I haven’t been given my medals back let alone double medals 🎖 

move been messaging customer service best part since this happen they asking for dates said when last update happen and my spend rebate and seven other things no replay no help and nothing,

i think it’s discrimination and they should sack them all