Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BowerWarlock.

Speed Hack In SURVIVAL. HIs name is CKTHEFOLLOW

10 posts in this topic

There are some players using speed hack in survival. They run barefeet double or triple  faster than t3 mounts in the game. i faced a player using sped hack  ..  axe charge skill stun/hit me then run away i cant do anything then he comes back with the charge ready .. hit me while am stunned  again then ran away. He keep doing over and over untill i die.  I have more gears than him so he had to do this ... PLzz fix and ban this player or the Game will be BROKEN .. THanks.  His/her name is "ckthefollow" and much more  speed hacker here in game .I dont know what server he is coming from i am from Thundercall Forest UTC-8i have screenshot.

2 people like this

Speed hackers everywhere even at gathering plants for 4 months now and no actions have been taken against them.

They have already stated that they will not do anything about hackers

5 hours ago, Jazus said:

They have already stated that they will not do anything about hackers

Where? 

On 3/30/2018 at 7:17 AM, NeilDGTyson said:

Where? 

If you read the previous post about hacking in survival, someone posted a response by netease saying they could not control the players action. So instead of banning them they passed on information to there developement team. Which pretty much is stating they are not going to do anything about it because it would actually require them to work.

Hey folks! Thanks for the feedback. When you see speed hacking, could you please make screenshots or short videos and provide them to me via private message? Such evidence would be super helpful. Thank you!

TinyDragon 

to Crusaders of Light dev or moderator please keep watching on survival windwhisper... there is alot of ppl do weird things, like they r walking like The Flash or a naked palyer is immortal and  could kill a player with epic equipments easily and sure some people just walking through the wall or rocks they could hit us but we cant hit them back.