Bugsy

Purchased gem bug

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I bought level 50 pouch of gems pack ( 2 level 50 blue gems with a chance of a purple level 50 gems) from daily loot worth 248 crystals. When i opened it nothing came out. Where do i ask from help? No one rplies here or in the support

i hope you can fix asap because this was purchased with real money and should be a priority since money is involved. Thank you

server: Ferroc camp

name: Bugsy

class: Elementalist 

ID: 2907947

please help me @TinyDragon please help me they said to let you know abt this because you can make the response quick. I already sent a ticket but please expedite please . I purchased eith real money and i feel bad please help me

Edited by Bugsy

@TinyDragon may i know why you have not yet atleast replied eventgough you replied 4 hrs ago in another thread? Im talking about real money here. Real money spent but nothing came back.

Hi @Bugsy,

I really wish I could do more to directly help with you case. However, the truth is, all the tools used to look into your account and make compensation to you are with the Customer Service Team, which means we (the Community Team) do not have the ability to directly investigate any in-game account issues. The problem you are experiencing can only be addressed by Customer Service. If you have already sent tickets to the CS Team, please be patient. I sincerely hope they help you reach some resolution soon.

Best regards,

TinyDragon

thank you for the reply @TinyDragon i just hope you can talk to them to expedite the process other members here have said that you are able to do that. thank you sir 

@TinyDragonwhat exactly is your job? To post patch notes and tell everyone to be patient when their stuff disappears when your crap game bugs? I've been missing 2 level 30 mol for almost a month and get no response. This company is a joke and u guys are just running this game into the ground. Every decision made by you guys is all about what can make you money. You guys don't give a sht about the players. This game is a big slot machine and we all just getting on everyday to pull that handle and pray for triple 7'a