Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elemmaciltur

Help with Todt Spin

9 posts in this topic

Can anybody tell me what you’re supposed to do with Todt Spin (when it is aiming for the Rock Essence...we leave it alone when it aims for Pillar)?

We have tried everything from having one person blocking to having 3 people blocking the spin (running toward it), but nothing seems to work and people keep dying from the spin.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Top the raid up to full HP before anyone goes to block the spin.

Posted (edited)

Fight is all luck cause the mechanics are buggy. Sometimes a block works sometimes it don't. Weve had fights where after the first block if no one taunted the boss he literally just wondered around Doing nothing till we killed him. Half the time you can't see the red line to the pillar he's gonna charge. The boss isn't in the center of the room so if your on the left side trying to block your camera bugs close view and you can't see ****.  I'll tell you one thing I figured out was be close to the pillar. If your to far out he will just knock you back and it don't count as a blocking person. 

Edited by Hevi

First, u need atleast 4 member to block turtle.
Second, need 22k hp 2k deff to survice when block.

Ok so... You need 3 players to block the spin CORRECTLY
Meaning u stay in the center of the line , and not inside the initial red circle of the boss, it will just knock u back and hit u and nothing will happen.

So you need to let the boss start charging and then position in front of him. 

"the fight is buggy blablabla" - no, the fight is not buggy at all, what I can tell u for sure is that people on the other hand are stupid and fail, that's the only buggy part there, and it's nothing to do with the mechanics of the fight.

If you have another wave of noobs telling you they died from blocking, there are another 2 "bugs" that people usually do:
1. They stay very near the boss, so they will get knocked back once, and the boss (remember he needs 3 people to block before it stops) will hit the first brave soldier that is in front , ahead of the rest of the group, and the boss won't stop, it will continue to charge ahead and it will hit the brave dude twice, and kill him (again, stupid players, nothing wrong with the mechanics of the fight)
2. Another nice " bug" not stupid people being stupid, is when again people stay in front of the line and another group behind it, so then the boss can spawn "red circles" on the group in front, and the brave soldier that will block first will get knocked back into the circles. 

Again, the encounter is PERFECTLY fine, players are just noobs , or you have a bad raid leader.

1 person likes this

On 5/21/2018 at 7:16 PM, Tactik said:

Ok so... You need 3 players to block the spin CORRECTLY
Meaning u stay in the center of the line , and not inside the initial red circle of the boss, it will just knock u back and hit u and nothing will happen.

So you need to let the boss start charging and then position in front of him. 

"the fight is buggy blablabla" - no, the fight is not buggy at all, what I can tell u for sure is that people on the other hand are stupid and fail, that's the only buggy part there, and it's nothing to do with the mechanics of the fight.

If you have another wave of noobs telling you they died from blocking, there are another 2 "bugs" that people usually do:
1. They stay very near the boss, so they will get knocked back once, and the boss (remember he needs 3 people to block before it stops) will hit the first brave soldier that is in front , ahead of the rest of the group, and the boss won't stop, it will continue to charge ahead and it will hit the brave dude twice, and kill him (again, stupid players, nothing wrong with the mechanics of the fight)
2. Another nice " bug" not stupid people being stupid, is when again people stay in front of the line and another group behind it, so then the boss can spawn "red circles" on the group in front, and the brave soldier that will block first will get knocked back into the circles. 

Again, the encounter is PERFECTLY fine, players are just noobs , or you have a bad raid leader.

I bet you are the most profesional players in Crusaders of Light universe...

those noob player including me as well need to learn how to play from a profesional player like you.

please make a tutorial video about it I bet it is not hard to make in case you are really know the mechanics so well, I will subscribe and like every videos.

we need a person like you that can make a tutorial video about each mechanics and phase for every boss in raids and team raids.... telling us each mechs and phase then what to do for each class, thats gonna be a really good.

1 person likes this

So what you are saying is that it needs 3 players standing together in the same spot near the crystal.  That's your whole post in 1 line.

You either know a tactic or you don't, if you know it and don't follow it that's being stupid. Not knowing and failing is not the same. No need to automatically call those who fail stupid. I bet I know tons of stuff you don't, does that make you stupid?

@mikee this game is full of "professional MLG" players that can make you wipe for years on simple mechanics. 
You need to pick them up like little babies by the hand , and if possible put a coloured mark especially for them in the raid so they know where to stay. 

There's nothing wrong in calling those who say that a boss is bugged noobs or stupid - because they clearly are 
noob means simply new to the game 

when the stupid part comes in is when people automatically call the boss bugged - therefore they KNOW everything at that boss, all that's left is for the developers to fix it. That is the definition of stupid if you ask me.
stupid - having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense. 

There's nothing bad in being stupid. In this life everyone at many points will be stupid. The whole point is to realise when you're stupid and do something to stop being stupid. 

OR let's keep wiping and say the developers are evil and they need to fix the boss so the smartest players on the universe can kill it too.