Cikui

Gems Remove Bug

10 posts in this topic

@Ocho @TinyDragon 

 

since 15 march my report email didt reply about bug when remove gems!

when remove gems the gems still appear on equipment slot, when i try to replace other gems on beg, the gems on equipment slot is missing not turn on my beg. 

Please do something since for a day, 1 week waiting already still not solved my problem or your coding code!

 

item missing:

lv40 dazzling diamond 4pcs

lv40 elemental diamon 4pcs

 

Ciko

ID : 1273330

Server : Sardar Highland

thank you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cikui said:

@Ocho @TinyDragon 

 

since 15 march my report email didt reply about bug when remove gems!

when remove gems the gems still appear on equipment slot, when i try to replace other gems on beg, the gems on equipment slot is missing not turn on my beg. 

Please do something since for a day, 1 week waiting already still not solved my problem or your coding code!

 

item missing:

lv40 dazzling diamond 4pcs

lv40 elemental diamon 4pcs

 

Ciko

ID : 1273330

Server : Sardar Highland

thank you!

 

Hi @Cikui,

Could you please provide a short description about when and how you lost your gems? Such information would help our team investigate further.

Thank you!

TinyDragon

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TinyDragon said:

Hi @Cikui,

Could you please provide a short description about when and how you lost your gems? Such information would help our team investigate further.

Thank you!

TinyDragon

Hi @TinyDragon

15 March 01:00 to 01:10AM Malaysia Time or +8 GMT

i had to remove my lv40 gems on equipment slot for replacing for lv30 diamond gems, and i remove gems, the gems only replaced on equipment slot, but gems on slot lv40 never went to my beg when replace, it missing.

Thank You!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TinyDragon I have a video of my gameplay showing when,where, and how I lost them. After losing over half of them this sent me back 2 months progression wise and am unable to participate in the new content I worked hard towards. Support had been unresponsive for almost 2 weeks now. If itll get the ball rolling I'll post it here as a last resort before having to as a last resort take further action. Thank you.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DarkKush said:

@TinyDragon I have a video of my gameplay showing when,where, and how I lost them. After losing over half of them this sent me back 2 months progression wise and am unable to participate in the new content I worked hard towards. Support had been unresponsive for almost 2 weeks now. If itll get the ball rolling I'll post it here as a last resort before having to as a last resort take further action. Thank you.   

to @DarkKush

u should  make your own thread for you problem, thank you!

 

and to @TinyDragon

 

im still didt get any reply or my gems back.

hope will be solve today 🙂.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this small problem need to wait for 1 year @TinyDragon? im paid player, just starting now im full stop paid for the game, solve my problem first, ty 😡😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cikui said:

this small problem need to wait for 1 year @TinyDragon? im paid player, just starting now im full stop paid for the game, solve my problem first, ty 😡😡

Hi @Cikui,

We have already passed along your information to the Customer Service Team for further investigation. They will contact you once the investigation is finished. Hope they will help you reach some solution soon.

TinyDragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2018 at 11:03 AM, TinyDragon said:

Hi @Cikui,

We have already passed along your information to the Customer Service Team for further investigation. They will contact you once the investigation is finished. Hope they will help you reach some solution soon.

TinyDragon

 

Hi @TinyDragon

 

today i get my missing gems back, BUT only 3pcs lv40 dazzling diamond, my other missing not return it to my account, please check back, Thank You..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2018 at 10:43 PM, Cikui said:

 

Hi @TinyDragon

 

today i get my missing gems back, BUT only 3pcs lv40 dazzling diamond, my other missing not return it to my account, please check back, Thank You..

 

Hi @Cikui,

After I passed along your information to the Customer Service Team, they investigated your in-game account data and compensated you according to the investigation results. If you have any question about the CS team's investigation, please contact them. I sincerely hope they help you reach some resolution soon.

Best regards,

TinyDragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now