Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NESCAFE ForestValley utc+3

GEM BUG (10.DAY TODAY) DIDNT GET YET

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@TinyDragon @NetEase_BigJim @OchoYours support services too slow or what?  I lost my 5 unit 40 lvl dia. I wrote 100 times yours support services. But i didnt get yet my lost gems. Why?  A lot of people get it lost gems in a few day. Please help me because im tired to write. I was top 10 rank now reduces 4 k rating... 

NESCAFE 

Forest Valley utc +3

S/N 1172796 

Edited by NESCAFE ForestValley utc+3

2 hours ago, NESCAFE ForestValley utc+3 said:

@TinyDragon @NetEase_BigJim @OchoYours support services too slow or what?  I lost my 5 unit 40 lvl dia. I wrote 100 times yours support services. But i didnt get yet my lost gems. Why?  A lot of people get it lost gems in a few day. Please help me because im tired to write. I was top 10 rank now reduces 4 k rating... 

NESCAFE 

Forest Valley utc +3

S/N 1172796 

Im in the same boat, very frustrated. The 100 times rose a red flag though as the bug hasnt been patched yet. Probally affected a few thousand players at the least... Imagine support tickets.. if 10,000 players sent in 100 tickets that would be 1,000,000 tickets just for this issue not to mention all the others. With how small of a staff they probally employ 10 at the most for our game thats not helping anyone get our gems back any quicker. Again im in the same boat. Was 2nd now im 63rd. Lost 9k rating and the equivelant of 52 shards of gems. Literally went back a month and cannot run with the normal progression group. 

6 hours ago, NESCAFE ForestValley utc+3 said:

NESCAFE 

Forest Valley utc +3

S/N 1172796 

Hey @NESCAFE ForestValley utc+3! Thanks for your feedback. I will pass along your info to the team for further investigation.

Sincerely,

TinyDragon