Kernael

Legend from Level 30 BP ??

24 posts in this topic

Guys, I'm just frustrated since I forge 480 tunics and counting on hoping to get a legend from forging level 30 BP and still no go. I know that getting legend should be hard but shouldn't be to this extent. I already wasted hundred of  thousands of gold on getting a legend from legend so I can dismantle it to upgrade my weapon but still no luck. I hope they can have either increase you chance of getting a legend after each forge attempt or maybe make the legend essence available in the market - sell it by gold will be better but I'm good it they sell it for crystals too. 

How bout you guys, how lucky are you on getting your legend equipment from forging level 30 BP?

PS : my weapon came from leaf which I farmed real hard after conceding on getting a legend weapon after 74 attempts on level 30 BP.  

I'm near rage quitting haha

I imagine the forge rate for a legendary is very small, maybe <5%. Then on the chance you do get legend, even smaller chance of getting a good rating (SS - A). Seen around 20 legends being crafted from the lvl 30 BP, yet to see an SS or S class legendary one yet.

Keep at it :D

38 minutes ago, LordReaper said:

i think your lying kernael. 480tunic? wow just wow. is it enhanced forging?  o normal forging?

all enhance. let me paste a screenshot then. http://imgur.com/NYLQZ52

EDIT :

that was 470 yesterday, it's 485 right now and yes all were enhanced. I'm buying all cheap BP in store btw and for helmet, sash, tunic , it only requires 2 pcs of whatever stone. 

Edited by Kernael
more info

The crafting system in game is still broken, they said they increased the odds of getting better items yet time an time again I hear about ppl wasting thousands or in your case hundreds of thousands of gold only to get cr*p. I agree you should work for your legendary items. But when ppl feel there is little to no hope of getting these things they quit. This is somthing the devs should consider in future. Considering the endgame content requires legendary gear an it's almost impossible to craft the only other way is a few months worth of farming gold for feathers or the fabled paywall. For me paywall=quit game. I would like to feel like I'm progressing an not have to spend thousands of dollars to progress. 

Edited by Varsi

Hey Guys,

I do agree that there should be some kind of system that increases chance after a number for forges (Maybe something like a 100% after 100 forges). Also don't forget that netease don't want us to finish the game too quickly, otherwise people will finish and leave. But saying that also not being able to finish can deter players as @Kernael has stated about rage quitting.

So hopefully they do implement some kind of system that will help us in the long run.

Thanks @RedPanda for listening ;)

4 hours ago, FallingRain said:

I crafted 2 legends in less than 15 tries. Some accounts are lucky.

I agree. Lucky b@stardsxDxD

Edited by DocPonky

Should have mass crafted within few days of that rate increase, they always ninja nerf the rate again after initial few days. It's good that you exchanged your weapon with leaf, crafted legend weapon are meh since you can't get the +2 all skill bonus set. You will want +2 from tamer set, +2 from forest set and +2 from scout set with 6 piece of leaf legend at least.

I don't get why people complaining about crappy craft, its an MMORPG and RNG will surely play a part. They wouldn't want everyone to get legendary in few tries or even 500 tries. They said that there's a "chance" to get legendary and yet you guys complaining, of course they will limit certain legendary to pop every now and then. Take this scenario, 100 people crafted 1000 tunic today and you believed that 100 people will get legendary's because they crafted more than they should have? Or better yet 10,000 people crafted 10,000 tunic/weapon.. do you still believe there will be a so called "uniqueness" in getting legendary?

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, SinBaD said:

I don't get why people complaining about crappy craft, its an MMORPG and RNG will surely play a part. They wouldn't want everyone to get legendary in few tries or even 500 tries. They said that there's a "chance" to get legendary and yet you guys complaining, of course they will limit certain legendary to pop every now and then. Take this scenario, 100 people crafted 1000 tunic today and you believed that 100 people will get legendary's because they crafted more than they should have? Or better yet 10,000 people crafted 10,000 tunic/weapon.. do you still believe there will be a so called "uniqueness" in getting legendary?

I'm solid that you get it man, you might just don't like it. I'm expressing my frustrations btw and if it sounds like complaining to you then so be it. If you were in my position and wasted time and effort on forging 510 tunic (As of now), you should know as a gamer that there is a point where we get frustrated. But ofcourse, at the end of the day, it's still a game and game includes all type of explanation out there why you or I are not getting stronger or getting the things we want.

Peace out. 

3 people like this

Time. That is all you need, dedication and time. I would have quit by now if I could reach end game and fully gear my char in such a small time. 

I get your mad for 500+ crafts without legendary. I'm not far behind that myself. My whole raid career consists of blues and greens, only ever received 3 purples. Had few purples with forge without anything special. 

But what would be the point of playing if you can get a legend within 10 crafts or whatever, is why the RNG system is needed IMO. 

Developers did increase the chance rate of obtaining, if not a big increase, it's still something that other mmorpg simply wouldn't do. 

On a side note: If willing to spend 100's of K of gold on forging BP and the stuff needed, wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy LoE for your legend gear?

50 minutes ago, R0sers said:

Time. That is all you need, dedication and time. I would have quit by now if I could reach end game and fully gear my char in such a small time. 

I get your mad for 500+ crafts without legendary. I'm not far behind that myself. My whole raid career consists of blues and greens, only ever received 3 purples. Had few purples with forge without anything special. 

But what would be the point of playing if you can get a legend within 10 crafts or whatever, is why the RNG system is needed IMO. 

Developers did increase the chance rate of obtaining, if not a big increase, it's still something that other mmorpg simply wouldn't do. 

On a side note: If willing to spend 100's of K of gold on forging BP and the stuff needed, wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy LoE for your legend gear?

Yup, guess what , I accepted the fact that my raid loot is always bad where i didn't even get excited when there's a heroic/team raid reset to hunt for whatever boss set. For me, It's a matter of game objective, like now my objective is to get my 1st legendary from forging after I quit hoping on getting my 1st manaflame/sailor set LOL. 

Also, think about that you need 500k of g's just to identify the leaf :) so no, it's not feasible and i love the update that they gave players a chance to get legendary from forging. but if you forge 500 tunics plus, you can get yourself a legendary cape already. 

I'm just frustrated when i posted this but as I have said, it is just a game and I'm good now lol. 

@SinBaD

when the gear requirment is far beyond possible without paying a lot of $$$ then yes people have a right to express there frustrations. There has never been an mmorpg that I have played that makes it *rng* to craft legendary gear. They provide u with a way to craft it by gathering materials. Then you craft it.  The issue people are posting about is not that they can't get legendaries on there first try of crafting it's that they can't get it still after 50-500 attempts. If that is truely the chance of crafting legendary equipment then I don't blame ppl for venting. To get enough gold to buy leaves at the current cost 40 x15-20k and you earn say 2-3k per day. 680k gold just to buy leaves. For one peice of legendary gear. 

3 hours ago, Varsi said:

@SinBaD

when the gear requirment is far beyond possible without paying a lot of $$$ then yes people have a right to express there frustrations. There has never been an mmorpg that I have played that makes it *rng* to craft legendary gear. They provide u with a way to craft it by gathering materials. Then you craft it.  The issue people are posting about is not that they can't get legendaries on there first try of crafting it's that they can't get it still after 50-500 attempts. If that is truely the chance of crafting legendary equipment then I don't blame ppl for venting. To get enough gold to buy leaves at the current cost 40 x15-20k and you earn say 2-3k per day. 680k gold just to buy leaves. For one peice of legendary gear. 

+ 500k to identify. So thats roughly 1.1 mill gold.

Just an updated guys, 578 forging tunic and still no legend. I do it by batch of 30 hahaha. I concede. I'll probably wait for an update where they can make this godly impossible rare materials available, I hope they can sell it via gold in trade market even for 200 to 300k each or by crystal, I don't care by which as long as it's available but I think luck on forging is not my side for this game. 

on a side note, I was able to increase my weapon's rating via recast from 848 to 946 :) so this kinda add motivation for my character. 

kernael if im not mistaken the red essence needes to upgrade legendaries drops from skyblaze bosses. maybe you are not really ment to upgrade legendaries before u can kill those bosses anyway. 

personally i would craft lvl 30 bps only with the altruim medals u get and keep gold for leafs and identifying legend gear. 

10 hours ago, myths7k said:
u can upgrade legend 5 times before the red crystal kicks in.

thanks for that info. I hope they can make legend essence available in some way. 

9 hours ago, Kernael said:

thanks for that info. I hope they can make legend essence available in some way. 

I think if they do that, players on CN server will sue them lol

Pay 2 win as always. This is what netease is going for like other mobile MMORPG, but there is one who will save us! Albion Online will be buy to play guys! Can't wait for it!

Opend 5 light of dawn today and got a mystic legend sash, then crafted few bp got a ranger legend legging, but my legging already SS set gear, probably have to dismantle it to use as mats

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, myths7k said:

Opend 5 light of dawn today and got a mystic legend sash, then crafted few bp got a ranger legend legging, but my legging already SS set gear, probably have to dismantle it to use as mats

dude, you are one lucky guy! I envy your luck lol