TinyDragon

Server Maintenance 3/15 2AM GMT

17 posts in this topic

Please be aware that Crusaders of Light will be down for a scheduled server maintenance on Thursday, March 15 at 2AM GMT for an estimated 2 hours. We appreciate your patience during this time and will have the game back up and running as soon as possible!

Thank you!

1 person likes this

Allow muting of faction chat!

15 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Allow muting of faction chat!

Hey folks! Regarding muting faction chat, please check Patch Notes for March 14. You asked for it, we listened. The Faction Chat Channel can now be muted in the Channel Settings Menu. Thanks for your feedback!

TinyDragon

Posted (edited)

xD And fix *my char too... Or that is to much? Rofl.

Nice, faction chat will now can be muted, it was never been a prob for me, but ppl wll be very happy. :)

Edit on *

Edited by JBFyrus

41 minutes ago, TinyDragon said:

Hey folks! Regarding muting faction chat, please check Patch Notes for March 14. You asked for it, we listened. The Faction Chat Channel can now be muted in the Channel Settings Menu. Thanks for your feedback!

TinyDragon

Oh dear lord, thank you so much. Jeff is dead. 

Still haven't heard from support. I won MVP, got jack for it, lost legends/gems etc... contacted supported for 4 months, still jack!!!  Can you fix that as well.

game is not updating stunk on checking for update and then "error game update fail please check your network connection and try again "

1 person likes this

Mine can't log-in after update, stuck at checking update. After re-install and re-download still have same issues, how do I fix that?:/

2 hours ago, TinyDragon said:

TinyDragon

i already like u  bye bye jeff

I really want to cry but no tears . Coz of the no response given by netease team or light elf to my queries of gem loss in game. IGN:XXxAARAVxXX from cloudburst server... please atleast give me one dash proper reply on my gem loss.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

The new lucky draw seems to be permanent. Only the lucky ticket bundles in the shop are available until 25th of march.

But what‘s annoying at some point is that lucky tickets are not part of the lucky draw anymore.

Edited by nitnatsnoc