XpForever

Account Banned

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<removed>

@RedPanda I already reported this to ELF and got no reply, if ever i got banned because I reported a bug then this game is not for fairness. Cheating is wrong but there should be a report bug button somewhere in the game. 

 

Edited by RedPanda
removed some information re: duping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how to replicate gems I thought Icy and the others were hacking for silver to buy the gems to make sparkling. Anyway I agree that if there is a system bug and if someone's gear isn't filled with sparkling and nice gems from duplicating or whatever they were doing then it's something they need to fix rather than resort to banning. It's not a player problem it's a system problem which is no fault of yours. What happened to you can easily happen to anyone and of course lead to banning.

Think of all the hard work down the drain just because of some technical issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The day before I got banned I linked in my guild chat a level 20 shard I had in my inventory because I had to dismantle my 2nd level 20 fireworks which gave me healing stats rather than pcrit. If that's why they flagged my account for "duplicating" that's so messed up like I wanted to dismantle it and lose out on 10k gold for grinder and 10k silver. It had completely different attributes than my pcrit lvl 20 diamond. One that's on my bow has the stats I wanted with pcrit so of course I kept it. Both crappy level 20 Patk diamonds can easily be obtained after more than 60 days of grinding for hours on end. Close to 4days being banned with only copy and pasted responses from support. @RedPanda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@JeLOUSY really hoping they unban my account not because I want to grind my ass off again only to get potentially banned again for a system flaw, but because I want you to choke on your words. 

Edited by XpForever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Jelousy said:

thats why u're at top 3 huh Karneal - reported

get ready to join the next ban wave. wkwkwkwk

@XpForever u are weak coz u need to cheat, pffft

 

Sure ,and you aren't even reading. The dup was so easy and I won't repeat the process  since it was flagged by @RedPanda as a bad info and I thought it was already fixed after abusers got banned. and if the dup was that easy and I'm sure someone out there have done it unintentionally too but some players see it as a way to increase their rating thus tends to exploit the bug. In my case, i don't care if i get banned but I reported this as a bug and should be address as a bug. A good company will removed the bug not the player especially if you unintentionally do it because it is a BUG. The gems are still in my bag and I haven't even move it an inch in my backpack. 

BTW : my rating was already at 27k 2 weeks ago it is on a slow pace increase because I keep forging level 30 BP for legendary BPs.  I can get it to 32k but wait till i get my 1st legendary from forging level 30 BPs. I suggest you join IRONFIST and you will learn a lot :) proud to say that no one got banned from our guild. I might be the 1st though if there's no justice lol. Stop the hate man and treat this as a game. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey folks, looks like there's lots of chatter with regards to the bans being handed out recently. I just wanted to remind people that the course of action to take is through the Customer Support department. If you feel that you were unjustly banned you should reach out to them and appeal it. You can reach out to our Customer Support department here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kernael Sad to say you can be or will be ban the following days, Not to be the bad guy but never saw your name on top 10 overall strength in ranger/and over all yet now you got 1st place? Too top that your name doesn't even exist on the 13 equipment's top 100?? How the hell you got the extra GS? Gems/Duping maybe? And you sincerely admitted that it's okay for you to get banned so you did something. I'm almost getting my 3rd Diamond gem and that won't even make my GS sky rocket 26k (I'm 24.5k gs). And if you are so brave why not take a screenshot of your equipment? Just to be sure because @XpForever both himself and accusations from him has no proof. For the sake of argument so no one can/will talk $hit about you and tell false allegation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been asking support for days now to please send me screenshots of my gear and inventory (because I can't do it myself locked out) or evidence of duping which isn't there so I can atleast clear my name. Not interested in playing anymore because I'm too far behind and I don't feel comfortable with them being able to ban me without providing evidence or ban me first investigate later which is what is happening because I am still under investigation. With my 25k gear score it makes no sense that I could be duplicating gems. The week before my gs was 24.5k and under so no big jumps just some rerolling of gear and 3 nice Hp epic gem purchases from specials. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, SinBaD said:

@Kernael Sad to say you can be or will be ban the following days, Not to be the bad guy but never saw your name on top 10 overall strength in ranger/and over all yet now you got 1st place? Too top that your name doesn't even exist on the 13 equipment's top 100?? How the hell you got the extra GS? Gems/Duping maybe? And you sincerely admitted that it's okay for you to get banned so you did something. I'm almost getting my 3rd Diamond gem and that won't even make my GS sky rocket 26k (I'm 24.5k gs). And if you are so brave why not take a screenshot of your equipment? Just to be sure because @XpForever both himself and accusations from him has no proof. For the sake of argument so no one can/will talk $hit about you and tell false allegation.

 

I'm happy to say that the epic gems are mine :) it turned out that it was from my accessory. I removed the wrong gem and thought it was an extra and panicked because of the DUP. I already got a reply from ELF and confirmed it so thanks for caring. I'm top 3 for 3 weeks bro. You can ask anyone that's doing everlush and chimera about me. Also, you got the wrong thing about rating, it's not about the equipment but it's about the extra stats that you get. I can get 30k rating no issues but it will mean that i need to sacrifice DPS. 

Bottomline, false alarm man :) what happened is I took a gem out of my accessory and thought that it was a duplicate gem. My guildmate pointed out that I lost huge amount of rating and was down to rank 2. 

Anyway, I'm confident again that I did nothing wrong and I hope you are happy for me.

" And you sincerely admitted that it's okay for you to get banned so you did something" - dude, i'm not sure how's your day going but please, I'm a system admin by profession and in my line of work , there are things we call BUG , QA and DEV. There is a HUGE difference between reporting and exploiting a bug. I hope you get that since I really don't want to explain my side too much for a game which we all enjoy.

Thanks man and have a nice day!

Edited by Kernael
to make sinbad happier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SinBaD btw bro just so you know, I reported this false alarm 2 minutes right after I thought there was a duplicate gem which end up that I removed the gem from my accessory. The ELF just replied and said there's nothing to worry about. There 4 people that I know who have better dps than me and they are not even in the top 20. RANK is nothing man, there is a thing called Stats building to focus on things you want and if I still have the resources, I rather have a better DPS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I am @Kernael good to know you already sorted things out. I didn't specifically blamed you on doing dupe of gems, that's why I said you can be banned, not hoping.. though I want to know more on the truth side because if you got banned needless to say even for accidents or bugs as you may call it they will punish us. And I'm not the GS guy also, I focus more on stat's rather than making my GS high, and I saw one of your weapons the Holy bow and you have +18 if I can remember that will also increase your GS. Thats why I'm asking if your GS was high because of gems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SinBaD said:

Actually I am @Kernael good to know you already sorted things out. I didn't specifically blamed you on doing dupe of gems, that's why I said you can be banned, not hoping.. though I want to know more on the truth side because if you got banned needless to say even for accidents or bugs as you may call it they will punish us. And I'm not the GS guy also, I focus more on stat's rather than making my GS high, and I saw one of your weapons the Holy bow and you have +18 if I can remember that will also increase your GS. Thats why I'm asking if your GS was high because of gems.

 

@SinBaD I  regret having that +18 gem , I was a victim of Essantra's PROC explanation that there's a big chance on getting sparking diamond when you polish a diamond  when he tried to justify where his gems are coming from. I actually have a +24 as well and both gems have Healing attributes which sucks ,. It ruined my plans on the game and took away hundreds of thousands of resources. But gladly, I'm catching up but my DPS still sucks even with those gems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kernael said:

 

Sure ,and you aren't even reading. The dup was so easy and I won't repeat the process  since it was flagged by @RedPanda as a bad info and I thought it was already fixed after abusers got banned. and if the dup was that easy and I'm sure someone out there have done it unintentionally too but some players see it as a way to increase their rating thus tends to exploit the bug. In my case, i don't care if i get banned but I reported this as a bug and should be address as a bug. A good company will removed the bug not the player especially if you unintentionally do it because it is a BUG. The gems are still in my bag and I haven't even move it an inch in my backpack. 

BTW : my rating was already at 27k 2 weeks ago it is on a slow pace increase because I keep forging level 30 BP for legendary BPs.  I can get it to 32k but wait till i get my 1st legendary from forging level 30 BPs. I suggest you join IRONFIST and you will learn a lot :) proud to say that no one got banned from our guild. I might be the 1st though if there's no justice lol. Stop the hate man and treat this as a game. 

 

 

how were u gonna a get ur rating to 32k? I'm struggling to increase overall if u can help pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, myths7k said:

how were u gonna a get ur rating to 32k? I'm struggling to increase overall if u can help pls

Sure. start with you gem, make them all epic and I'm sure that level 40 epic stone is enough to bring you to rating 30k, then recast to higher stats. I used recast to get AGI , crit or atk but if you don't care about stats building, you can get all unnecessary attributes and it will boost your rating as well. I lost around 1.5k rating after reacasting my equipment to AGI and CRIT. Next is you need a decent weapon, I have Holy Gold Longbow from LoE of eternity but my DPS still sucks and smelt seems to have a bug where 3 attempts all result to the same smelt out.

So to sum up man, do gem 1st, make them all epic, recast your equipment to higher attributes then get a decent weapon plus upgrade your rune skills. I hope that helps @myths7k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kernael said:

Sure. start with you gem, make them all epic and I'm sure that level 40 epic stone is enough to bring you to rating 30k, then recast to higher stats. I used recast to get AGI , crit or atk but if you don't care about stats building, you can get all unnecessary attributes and it will boost your rating as well. I lost around 1.5k rating after reacasting my equipment to AGI and CRIT. Next is you need a decent weapon, I have Holy Gold Longbow from LoE of eternity but my DPS still sucks and smelt seems to have a bug where 3 attempts all result to the same smelt out.

So to sum up man, do gem 1st, make them all epic, recast your equipment to higher attributes then get a decent weapon plus upgrade your rune skills. I hope that helps @myths7k

im just missing 1 more epic lvl40 att gem then i have 8. I'm saving to get holy gold bow now. I think i'll get lvl20 defensive diamond for the extra hit after this to improve rating. I only focus on agi, p att, p crit as well for recast. My dps in ashroot was around 9.3-9.5k till the boss dies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one of the guildie megumin got her account bank just then 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theyunbanned mine as well. I told you I was telling the truth..

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congrats on getting your account back. I hope they gave you some sort of compensation :) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you! Haven't heard back from Jelousy yet but I'm sure he's ecstatic 😂 Nice to have such supportive players in this game lmao 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, XpForever said:

Theyunbanned mine as well. I told you I was telling the truth..

See? We will see you again in game😂 Gratz

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2017 at 1:08 AM, Kernael said:

 

Sure ,and you aren't even reading. The dup was so easy and I won't repeat the process  since it was flagged by @RedPanda as a bad info and I thought it was already fixed after abusers got banned. and if the dup was that easy and I'm sure someone out there have done it unintentionally too but some players see it as a way to increase their rating thus tends to exploit the bug. In my case, i don't care if i get banned but I reported this as a bug and should be address as a bug. A good company will removed the bug not the player especially if you unintentionally do it because it is a BUG. The gems are still in my bag and I haven't even move it an inch in my backpack. 

BTW : my rating was already at 27k 2 weeks ago it is on a slow pace increase because I keep forging level 30 BP for legendary BPs.  I can get it to 32k but wait till i get my 1st legendary from forging level 30 BPs. I suggest you join IRONFIST and you will learn a lot :) proud to say that no one got banned from our guild. I might be the 1st though if there's no justice lol. Stop the hate man and treat this as a game. 

 

 

IRONFISTS dont tolerate cheaters either. It is greatly discouraged and will not hesitate to report our own member if ever. Thats how a guild protect its name and its members. On the other hand, who the F in their right mind will do the duping now that a lot of players are banned (even causing trouble with the legit ones ex.xpforever). Im a low key member of the said guild so I know them well. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now