XpForever

Account Banned

46 posts in this topic

I'm really trying to find someone to help me. My account was banned this morning for having "unusual gems". My equipment score is only a low 25k and I have 3 nice epic hp gems I purchased from Goblin merchant the other day. In 2 months I created and have only one patk lvl 20 diamond on my gear and polished 1 level 30 epic patk last night. I have no sparkling nothing else nice like that on my gear or in my inventory so how is it possible I got banned? Really hoping there is someone here to help me with this and go over my recent purchase history to see that I bought crystals and sold them for gold then exchanged for silver to help with minor gems and also 3 epic hp gems from merchant. Very upset by this and was really looking forward to playing on global but feeling discouraged from doing so now. 

4 people like this

Okay great thanks. No one to help and only response I got from messaging support was a copy and pasted message. No one cares until it happens to them..

Come on discord and maybe you can get a hold of the mods... if support isnt working for you

I mean players cant really help you and NetEase staff is off work hours

1 person likes this

Yes that's true I'm in the States and sometimes forget about the time difference. I'm not sure how to use discord and get into contact with the mods to be honest. I use line and sometimes Facebook that's about it..

1 hour ago, XpForever said:

Okay great thanks. No one to help and only response I got from messaging support was a copy and pasted message. No one cares until it happens to them..

I understand how you feel but your problem is between you and the devs.

im sure ocho and redpanda will see your posts here. All we can do right now is wait. I hope to see you in game soon. 

1 person likes this

It's true that the players here have no control over this issue, and was just venting my frustration which is always counterproductive. That being said, I will be optimistic from here on out that the devs will fix this mess.

1 person likes this

You deserve a compensation for this mess. Imagine all those exp - gold - silver that u will missed days goes by.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I'm not interested in compensation I just want my name cleared and my account accessible once again. If it's one or two days I can catch up, but anymore than that would most definitely be an inconvenience, although I'm sure they will fix this asap.

Edited by XpForever

@Ocho @RedPanda Taggin this will notify the forum gods so hopefully you will get a response quickly. Good luck buddy milnura needs our heroes!!

1 person likes this

You need to provide screenshots and  evidence before you go running your mouth making accusations. Trolling behind a fake ign is weak..

4 hours ago, Jelousy said:

dont act innocent you cheater, u think people are dumb?

You have any proofs u wanna share? Or u just assume? Asking out of curiosity. Dont know XpForever but i didnt see her skyrocket in the rankings like the others.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Arok said:

@Ocho @RedPanda Taggin this will notify the forum gods so hopefully you will get a response quickly. Good luck buddy milnura needs our heroes!!

They have said many times they dont talk actions taken or those matters openly. And i am pretty sure they already know about this matter. Probably still under investigation or they just saw something not right. Only XpForever will know.

2 people like this

Thank you Neil and yes last night they responded and said I'm still under investigation. I sent my transaction history last night to them so hoping they will get this sorted out asap. That being said my account says it was banned for abnormal GAIN of gems not abnormal gems from forging them which I just realized that. Last week when I was really farming hard for achievements lol I bought and recycled hundreds of times lvl 20 and 30 gems to polish and spam them for achievement. Just bought 6-8 low level green gems can't remember how many it takes to polish, but then I polished, dismantled them, and repeated the process for over an hour for achievement.  It says my account has been banned for abnormal gain of gems so maybe this is what happened? 

@Jelousy if your the player I think you are that reported me because your a jelly and worried someone's spending and gonna out rank you then karma is gonna give you a swift kick in the ass for the trouble you've caused a legitimate player. You can't do that to people out of fear of getting out ranked or catching up to you its just wrong. I'm not going to worry because I did nothing wrong and my gems and transactions are legitimate, but you're the one who should worry because what goes around is always sure to come around. Have a nice day :)

Hope you get this sorted, shame to see legitimate players being affected by the ban wave. 

Too many butthurt young players in the game, I guess they are mostly pvpers..

Been threatened myself to be reported for "speed hacking a mount" (Just to clarify; I used the 25% speed boost rare book).

Hopefully NetEase can notice the difference between legitimately obtaining stuff to not getting them legit. (Not at stab at NetEase, you guys doing great job so far).

I understand the ban wave completely and am hopeful the Col team can do the math, track my countless hours of farming to gain mats, transactions for specials where I converted several portions of gold to silver for gems, dismantling of 2 mount badges for 6 mil silver, etc.

I'm not tech savvy by any means and not sure how the players that had unrealistic gear scores managed to dupe gems, but I do know that their actions have negatively affected the game all because they were selfish and wanted first stab at dungeon achievement. My gear score has always been a disappointing 25k and under never trying to compete with other players for high gear score by cheating I just like to play the game for fun.

On another note, all mmos can turn into a with hunt where the jellies report you if you upset them or they get intimidated by your improvements and want to knock you out they just cry to the devs and file a report. Shouldn't be that way and no player should ever be that desperate for ranking to resort to such childish measures but that's the price you have to pay when playing with kids.

I hope you get your account fix but so far netease banned almost all that duped the gems and I may not have proof or what, you may not even have proof but if they banned you means to say is that you duped gems. May not be on a larger scale but they wouldn't banned anyone who didn't. Just saying..

Actually my account is still under investigation and of course any player is free to throw around wild accusations and troll them on the forums as in my case, but at the end of the day it's the devs that ultimately decide if a player was cheating or not. 

Also their system isn't flawless. Another player I know spent several times on specials and never received several of his rewards because of a bug or glitch in the system. It's quite possible that one of the epic hp gems I got from the merchant triggered a red flag I'm not sure, but they will need to provide me with screenshots and evidence of so called duping, otherwise I will need to talk with Apple support about my transactions and steps I need to take for recourse. 

Posted (edited)

And just a quick side note you want to associate a player that had a 25k and under gear score the entire game with the ones that had unrealistic gear scores from duping gems? Where are they on the forums trying to defend their accounts and asking support for evidence of their wrong doing? They know they did it so they moved on, but I know I'm innocent so will continue to push until I get this sorted out. 

Edited by XpForever
1 person likes this

My account is still under investigation go troll somewhere else

So far your account is banned not because they banned you mistakenly but they banned you because they saw suspicious activities occurring in this case duping gems. I've been doing the same thing buying level 20 green and blue and lvl 30 greens and blue's during the said "Duping of gems" time yet they didn't banned me. Made 1 lvl 20 fireworks and 1 lvl 20 for HP. And now close to make one lvl 30 fireworks but still my account is active and not yet banned. I want your account to be returned but only a handful or even less has this problem and others that are banned admitted it. There are no other said issues so it kinda makes some suspicions. 

I'm not going to admit to something I took no part of and my gs is one form of evidence. Pointless to go back and forth on this so not going to waste anymore time here

This game isn't flawless by the way and I'm reading just now on one of the Col Facebook pages that recently 3 players have lost their accounts and hardwork after updates. There are players reporting glitches from their purchases they buy and don't receive. I bought 3 hp gems and maybe one had a bug on it Im not sure.  I wasn't even close to the same status as Icy Tea Lemon and the other dupers but you know what? This can happen to you or any other player too and then you're gonna see how bad it sucks. 

You're a weak person for hiding behind a fake ign to troll others. Grow some balls..I'm finished wasting my time here with kids like you.