Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hevi

Lol this game

8 posts in this topic

You'll restart servers to fix a little bug that allowed people to do double faction dailies. God forbid we get 3 extra cast irons a day, but people including myself are losing diamonds and you drag your feet. This is getting to be some joke. We aren't quite at April fools just yet. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Hevi said:

You'll restart servers to fix a little bug that allowed people to do double faction dailies. God forbid we get 3 extra cast irons a day, but people including myself are losing diamonds and you drag your feet. This is getting to be some joke. We aren't quite at April fools just yet. 

You could also farm mystica infinitely. So there's that.

22 hours ago, Hevi said:

Well its a new game bud, I'm sure they are doing their best to fix it but like I said NEW game so ugh things like this will happen, instead of hating here maybe be nice a provide positive criticism and hey you might get compensation ^_^

- Just a random guy 

On 3/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, Marsu4u said:

Well its a new game bud, I'm sure they are doing their best to fix it but like I said NEW game so ugh things like this will happen, instead of hating here maybe be nice a provide positive criticism and hey you might get compensation ^_^

- Just a random guy 

FUCCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 people like this

Ah..thats how advanced members welcome new player. Better u **** off.

2 people like this

On 3/15/2018 at 2:32 PM, Marsu4u said:

- Just a random guy 

Has to be a Steam user   /rolls eyes

2 hours ago, nitnatsnoc said:

Ah..thats how advanced members welcome new player. Better u **** off.

ok.

9999999999999chars:

21 hours ago, Almuranazz said:

FUCCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome to do so yourself pal :)