Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
myths7k

New 1.8Patch on CN server question

9 posts in this topic

@RedPanda

I was just reading the patch note for the 15/06 update on CN server. They got a new system where people can take set gear effect and put it to other gears with a cost of 4dragon scale. I saw you can put Legend/Ancient/D1/D2/D3 set gear effect onto normal gears. In this way, what's the point of spending big bucks on getting 12 piece of legend? Since i can just leaf exchange 1 piece of legend gear then take the set effect to my other gears. Then reroll my legend gear with 2 scale and take the new set effect to more gears. That way, I can get 3 class1 set + 2 class2 set + 2 class3 set legend set bonus that gives +6 to all skills with just 1 piece of legend equip. Did i misunderstand the patch note or are you guys going to fix this?

Ohhhh...maybe once you take away the set gear off legend to another gear, the set effect on the legend disappears? that would make more sense

51 minutes ago, myths7k said:

Ohhhh...maybe once you take away the set gear off legend to another gear, the set effect on the legend disappears? that would make more sense

That would be the most logical thing to happen, otherwise yeah people would abuse the system like you stated in your previous post.

btw if im not mistaken update 1.8 in CN makes fort and pvp open all day long? is that correct? if so thats awsome. but i think they need to adjust the 3v3 and 5v5 system so that u can do more than 10 fights a day and grt proper ranks. 

5 minutes ago, CFunky said:

i think they need to adjust the 3v3 and 5v5 system so that u can do more than 10 fights a day and grt proper ranks. 

I feel people would abuse that. People would just boost each other / use alts and 2nd devices. I have seen it done a lot on other games where someone one week will lose constantly to another player to boost their ranking and vice versa. The system they have now allows the devs/gms to focus more on bettering the content rather than chasing players for system abuse.

lol if the system is bad it can happen, but properly designed system wont have these flaws for instance u won't get rank if u face the same enemy more than 2-3 times, or u wont get rank if u out rank your opponent by alot. 

oac1 pvp ranking system was ok since it was hard to boost. doing what u suggested only got u to silver rank or so, gold plat and diamond were only by real wins. 

2 hours ago, CFunky said:

btw if im not mistaken update 1.8 in CN makes fort and pvp open all day long? is that correct? if so thats awsome. but i think they need to adjust the 3v3 and 5v5 system so that u can do more than 10 fights a day and grt proper ranks. 

I didn't see that from patch note

Obviously it's tempting to speculate about future releases for Crusaders of Light based on current releases in Land of Glory. That being said we have a ways to go before 1.8, and we'll have the learnings from the experiences of the Land of Glory team to guide us. We're definitely trying to utilize this foreknowledge to best guide us in creating the perfect Crusaders of Light experience.

Judging things from a patch note without experiencing it in game and having time to fully understand the implications long term is really really hard. As time moves on and we get closer to future releases I expect things will be a lot more clear. :)

it's a little difficult for this user base to speculate what the chinese patch does, you might have to wait and find out what it's really like here.