0rih4z4rd

Gracious Megabox

10 posts in this topic

So as a reward to Call-to Arms event, players who got to level 55 BEFORE the elementalist update would be given a gracious megabox containing a crafted (bound) legendary class restricted.

First of all, the whole reward distribution was a mess in terms of the deadlines not being respected and characters getting several boxes of legendaries due to deleting the mail they received them in. I'm not even going to bother talking about those mistakes as we have learned from previous experience that, even though rewards may be given to players NOT EQUALLY and abused through bugs/glitches with no penalties, because that's been the daily complaints to support since the early days of the game. If people haven't been heard while complaining for 6 months +, it's probably not going to start now.

My main question is, i saw elementalists getting the gracious megabox gift (i have prints to prove it as well from system messages). 

SO BOTTOM LINE,

How does a character created after the event ends get the reward for that event?

Did those people have elementalist available for them to level up to 55 before the general release? Because i seriously doubt so

Is it fair for all the other elementalists competing to get stronger? I seriously doubt so as well

Has this stupid bug been reverted or has it even been mentioned by the support team? Not that i have seen it as the top 1 elementalist in my server got it (he's the one i have a SS from)

From previous contacts to support, i have seen it is utterly useless to contact them (i.e., after i opened a ticket about the last gem bug abuse of ppl getting 500+ shards as compensation, they announced themselves that they were strongly against that bug abusing, removed gems from players and gave a 3 day ban to them. I had completely forgotten about that ticket as my reply was addressed to by the support team, yet i got a reply from support 2 weeks ago saying: "sorry crusader but our compensation was completely fair, no players were overcompensated ")

As this joke that they call "receiving community feedback" is, in truth, a deal with it mentality, lets just ask for a reply ON WHY SOME ELEMENTALISTS GOT THE CALL-TO-ARMS REWARD from being at lvl 55 while most of the others didnt.

So @Ocho, @TinyDragon (sorry for mentioning you on one of the first days you are there), please explain this to us

1 person likes this

Someone messed up. We've identified how and why, and will prevent this specific issue from occurring again in the future. We've looked at the scope of the error, and fortunately we caught it fairly early before too many folks could mistakenly receive a box.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Ocho said:

Someone messed up. We've identified how and why, and will prevent this specific issue from occurring again in the future. We've looked at the scope of the error, and fortunately we caught it fairly early before too many folks could mistakenly receive a box.

This **** happens every event.

Either fire someone or stop doing events.

I want at least 1 week a month without a rollback or server reset. 

I love this game to death and I use to defend y’all from this savage ass community but come on. 

You guys got your asses kicked by something as simple as daylight savings time. Lucky that no one is here bringing that up. Events activating partially at wrong times for 2 days. 

Worlds most rookie coders.

@Ocho Nice that u detected the problem in time. But it got to be unfair as some elementalist got that box and some didnt. So they hace an advante over other ones. One legend at least. And what u going to do about it? Will i give the other players same reward. Will u roll back those players and make them lose all progress they did from that time on? Os a week of progress. So will u have an awser ro me this time or will i be ignored again just like in game helpshift?

1 person likes this

On 15/03/2018 at 7:03 PM, Sout said:

@Ocho Nice that u detected the problem in time. But it got to be unfair as some elementalist got that box and some didnt. So they hace an advante over other ones. One legend at least. And what u going to do about it? Will i give the other players same reward. Will u roll back those players and make them lose all progress they did from that time on? Os a week of progress. So will u have an awser ro me this time or will i be ignored again just like in game helpshift?

I was right. No awser. xD as usual

@Sout I think the same way, this is an unfair disadvantage for people who got no legendary and still want to compete to have the best elementalists 

Yet they do not seem to think so and most likely this mistake of "someone messing up" will just be disregarded, do not expect them to run any kind of compensation/ reroll on those players' equipments.

Sadly, this will be one of those cases in which they realize something happens but do not care to take an action regarding it.

Nesse caso, conheço gente que ganhou 2 box de legendária no elementarista ,e  foram varias pessoas, as unicas a reclamar são aqueles que ganharam legendária essence para vender. 
SIMMM para vender,(em alts) pois quem vai competir para estar entre os melhores elementaristas do server, 1 legends não irá mudar, e por mais que doa dizer isso , é a verdade!

Vi Ex-top1 cr do meu server, upar do leval 45 ao 53 em 6 horas, vi muitos abusando de bugs de gemas, hack pra coletar e farmar gold em 300 alt, survival e tudo mais. .. Apenas 1 legends essence nem chega fazer efeito. Ainda mais na nova classe, onde os mesmos estão com 40-45k rate poder e já tem ilusionista hopeless 3 . Já fizeram prisao e tudo o que se tem direito. 

O que é 1 legendária essencia em meio isso tudo ? (OBS: não estou dizendo  que foi acerto issso também, apenas colocando outros problemas mais sérios a frente, que é o que deveria estár sendo estudo pela comunidade)

Yes ofc ot maters. Im in top 20 with 43k gs with no legends becuz i cant afford them yet and well... not lucky on forge. A legend matters now. All my gear is 304+ grade but legends can be much better. But well. Nothing to do about it. I just forget it and keep going as usual. I also did all i could exept wind. Got d5 sets and the other ones also... so i stoped complaining. Ot will come eith time

não tenha pressa, nem desanime @Sout, vá juntando blood e demais recursos, assim que você conseguir seu legendário, você deixará ele no level máximo no mesmo dia. Ter muitos legends e sem recursos para fazer upgrade, as vezes é pior do que não ter.

I can no longer count how many bloods, frosts and even fire i have. I know that i have 1 sams swords and 6 todt shell at least. So im just w8 for it