bryansagun290

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal.

13 posts in this topic

• IGN: ibuksikuni
  • Server: Asia

Hi,

My account got banned for no reason. I wasn't using any third party application or whatever, some players think i was using any third party app but I wasn't using any of it. Some players keep false reporting me for no reason maybe. 

You can review all my match histories or if there's any proof that i am using any third party feel free reply.

looking forward to unbanned my account and I start playing again.

Best regards,

ibuksikuni

GN:mintahakara

pc: asia

TO GM I REALLY APOLIGIZING I ADMIT USING CHEAT WALL HACK.. SO I REGRET USING CHEAT .I APPEAL AND PLEASE DO NOT BANNED MY ACCOUNT I SWEAR  AND PROMISING  NEVER USE CHAET AGAIN . I GOING TO PLAY IT WAS DISCONNETING I CANT PLAY . PLEASE GET BACK MY ACCOUNT

UserName: ResidentAngel
Server: Asia

I apologize even if I didn't do anything wrong. I was in a computer shop then suddenly my account got banned, I realized that the computer I used downloaded a wall hack. I didn't know but it was already there. I want to unban my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival. So please unban my account as soon as possible. Still hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you and God Bless!

Plese unbanned my account it some people think that I was hacking and reported on me. I wanted to paly further in rules of survival. Plese understand that i got 7 kills. Deos thaat mean i should be banned for 3 days?. I want my accout back even though i wasn't haking. plese bring it back i am begging you.

Thank You For Your Supported GOD BLESS YOU!:(

Just now, MystWolf said:

User Name: MystWolf

Email: Superhotdragon1234@gmail.com

Plese unbanned my account it some people think that I was hacking and reported on me. I wanted to paly further in rules of survival. Plese understand that i got 7 kills. Deos thaat mean i should be banned for 3 days?. I want my accout back even though i wasn't haking. plese bring it back i am begging you.

Thank You For Your Supported GOD BLESS YOU!:(

On 4/15/2018 at 4:01 AM, ResidentAngel said:

UserName: ResidentAn

I apologize even if I didn't do anything wrong. I was in a computer shop then suddenly my account got banned, I realized that the computer I used downloaded a wall hack. I didn't know but it was already there. I want to unban my account, I want to play further in Rules of Survival. So please unban my account as soon as possible. Still hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you and God Bless!

• IGN: NoNOOBhere090
  • Server: Asia

I want to apologize if ever there is something that I did wrong. But I honestly tell you that I never use cheat or something similar that I am aware of knowing I might get banned. I make my in game progress buy just spending too much time and money and it hurts a lot to see my account got banned, worst is that it's permanent. May you help me recover my account. Thanks for your understanding and thank you and more power to the game. If I got unbanned, I will gladly help you promote this game to my fellow friends.

I want to apologize if ever there is something that I did wrong. Please unbanned my account.

IGN: OkskinInam

IGN ChristianZkie

SERver Asia

Rank Platinum

I Want to apologize For Cheating Because I Want to Play Again Rules OF Suvival Please appeal My  Account Back Im Very Sorry For Cheating And i Promise That I Will NEver Cheat Again Please Appeal My aCCOunt 

Thank you For Reading this 

My Gmail: Taxangel29@gmail.com

Posted (edited)

My comment isn't going to be polite or begging I've paid way too much money in this game for you to ban a player that has never hacked or cheated in any way shape or form unban my account before 24 hrs or I will never pay a single Dollar on this game again  pc NA server name cheaptrick

Edited by Nephilim
Pissed

IGN: N0va

Server: Pc - Asia

I want to know how my account got banned.. i dont use cheat or any program. And my friend got ban to he's account for no reason he dont even cheating. so please.. unbanned my account. im playing fair so why u guys banned me?. so please... i need help unbanned my account please.. thanks :D 

(Server:Asia.NAme:Indercher)  Got Banned For No Reason Please UnBanned Me.Please:( I Dont Cheat Please Unbanned me

(IGN:Indercher )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       (ServerPC:Asia)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        (Rank:Platinum5) Got Banned For No Reason Please UnBanned Me.Please:( I Dont Cheat Please Unbanned me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Name: ᴵᶜᴱᵞ•Assassin

Id: 26286993

Please unban me I wont refund again i just refund because i accidentally bought an item i didnt want i wond refund again unban me please