Xiaomifengbe

Gem bugs

12 posts in this topic

Is there anyone who suffered the gem bug while using arena gears and remove raid gear gems? I did remove my diamond gems and its gone. I contacted for refund this but no one mind. What can do with it? I have spend a lot for buying this gem packs. And now its just gone because if this bug!

1 person likes this

I haven't had a response from support in over a month.  Added this issue on top of all the rest.

Its so bad. They just replied once that they would and already sent me the gem through mail.but actually there is none.  I have spend a lot in game, how sucks this feeling is when u get ignored. Want to quit.

@Ocho

The support in this game is seriously underwhelming.  Not only have I not had my items restored, I've not even had a response for over a month on numerous issues.  When I did get a response to previous issues, they were not related to my issue, and I found out the response had been cut/pasted to numerous people, also unrelated to their issues.

@Ocho
I've payed a significant amount of real money on a virtual product which has disappeared due to poor coding and lack of testing.

It should not be a difficult task to review the logs, and restore lost items.  My largest and most recent issue was losing 2 lvl30 Mtns and 2 lvl40 diamonds when I tried to remove them from my ring/pendant of the inactive raid gear set while wearing my 'other' gear set.

When I tried to remove them, it said 'Remove Gem' but they did not remove from the equipment.  When I swapped back to the raid set, the item disappeared.   After the gems disappeared I even spent more money to fill the empty slots.

@Ocho

I expect to have my items restored or will consider this theft and report it as such while I explore all of my options to have my hard earned money fully refunded.

--Psim (Thundercall Forest, ID: 863920)

1 person likes this

Hey folks,

When posting stuff like this, it's really important to include when you lost things. That helps us understand when things are happening, and how to properly let the dev team know what's going on. A lost gem last Wednesday is a known issue that occurred, as opposed to say a gem lost this morning.

Ultimately, our CS team is going to be the ones who need to take care of these things. That's their area of responsibility, and isn't something I can typically directly help with. My role (and TinyDragon's) is more to funnel feedback about issues (such as bugs or our CS team's responsiveness) to the team and management so we can improve.

Hope that helps clarify a bit,

Ocho

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well then there is a new bug that needs to be looked at and this is not a joke or a scam. Check out my char around 13:59 server on March 8th. I REMOVED 2 Level 30 MOUNTAINS OF LIGHT FROM MY LEVEL 40 ring and they just vanished. Instead of going into my bag like they should have they just disappeared.

Vexic 
Thundercall Forest
SN 359833
Edited by Vexic

Posted (edited)

tnx for the info, since you gave us the complete info we need, your gems will be back in 6 months, we appreciate your patience regarding this matter. :P

Edited by whitERaven
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Ocho said:

Hey folks,

When posting stuff like this, it's really important to include when you lost things. That helps us understand when things are happening, and how to properly let the dev team know what's going on. A lost gem last Wednesday is a known issue that occurred, as opposed to say a gem lost this morning.

Ultimately, our CS team is going to be the ones who need to take care of these things. That's their area of responsibility, and isn't something I can typically directly help with. My role (and TinyDragon's) is more to funnel feedback about issues (such as bugs or our CS team's responsiveness) to the team and management so we can improve.

Ocho

In fear of loseing gems/items yet again thankfully I screen recorded most of my ingame time. The bug still exsists and I personally am down to 40 shards from a prepatch 90+ shards. Went from #2 to 61st in pally rankings and cannot participate in progression raiding which is frustrating as I was looking forward to this update. Whats the best option for me? Upload the video to youtube and send in a 3rd ticket and include the link and maybe they will respond? @Ocho

Edited by DarkKush

I think they don't want to mind this case anymore. Since whenever they heard this gem issue, there is no more response. 

32 minutes ago, Xiaomifengbe said:

I think they don't want to mind this case anymore. Since whenever they heard this gem issue, there is no more response. 

Its still an issue though. The bug isnt fixed. You too could lose your gems today dependiing where tou swap them.

Not to mention the gems that we're lost with previous updates and the super duper over compensations sent to wrong people. What the fak is your problem with gem's bugged reoccurring? You guys haven't learned yet? @Ocho

On 13/03/2018 at 8:39 PM, Ocho said:

Hey folks,

Ocho

Yes done this no reply been over a week,

you posted in forums on different post you was looking into the issues and found still missing two gems, again we all feel let down. Nothing seems to change no help NO support,