Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artanis

Patch 06/14

15 posts in this topic

Why nerf first bosses of those team raids? They're doable IMO. Nerf the last ones, working your a** out just to finish the last boss isn't even worth it, not for the loots, all for bragging rights.

11 minutes ago, Artanis said:

Why nerf first bosses of those team raids? They're doable IMO. Nerf the last ones, working your a** out just to finish the last boss isn't even worth it, not for the loots, all for bragging rights.

last bosses are also doable....you just need the right team and gear.

They are challenging but not impossible and i orefer it that way tbh.

btw i tanked them with 24k gs....

Doable in a sense that you don't need to check the rankings just to get the good set of players to finish lb, just need a good strategy, that's how I define 'doable'.

I finished the last boss, I like that challenge too, but was it even worth it? Paid 500k silver for repairs and waiting for the right players to come in squad, just to get something that you can usually get from rep stores.

Back to original statement, why nerf first boss and not the last boss?

last boss need to remain a challenge. The drop is same anyways as first. More ppl will be able to gear now from first boss in order to beat last boss

24 minutes ago, Artanis said:

Doable in a sense that you don't need to check the rankings just to get the good set of players to finish lb, just need a good strategy, that's how I define 'doable'.

I finished the last boss, I like that challenge too, but was it even worth it? Paid 500k silver for repairs and waiting for the right players to come in squad, just to get something that you can usually get from rep stores.

Back to original statement, why nerf first boss and not the last boss?

It was worth for achieving more in the game. Eventually more people will gear up and it will become a walk in the park just like heroics are now. 

The drops and the gear gap have been reported already. No need to reduce the challenge. A group of people with heroic or rep gear can easily do them if they have brains ofc.

I didnt get what u said about the rankings.

All valid points, just that I prefer the patch to be like:

1. First boss maintain difficulty ( doesn't really need nerfing, I mean seriously I finished this when I was lvl 44)

2. Damage decrease 10% or HP decreased by 5% still won't be a walk in the park but it'll help.

Currently I'm GS 23k and have wiped a good 20 times on 1st with guild. We are relatively new and communicate well we just couldn't complete it, but I enjoy end game challenges like this. So I'm thankful to hear a nerf is in place to make it easier for guilds like mine to progress further now hopefully 

and catch up to you big dawgs :) 

Nerf was not needed at all in either boss. Just don't bring idiots to raid. 

My guild cleared both dungeons no issue as long as you don't stand in red it's easy and have a good strat they are doable.  

One of the things I really liked about this game was the dungeon difficulty and feeling like we were accomplishing something similar to how wow was. 

I hope at global launch they make it hard again and wait to nerf it until multiple guilds have cleared otherwise the server firsts mean nothing it's just about who gets enough people leveled first. 

Please take into account that most reports of "I took down the last boss easily" are from before they got buffed some weeks ago.

If you still managed to do it this week kudos. But you cant do it without specs and equipment some weeks into being level 45.

I for example have the path, but not the equipment, nor the runes for that.

(will still try though :-P)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, sicut said:

Please take into account that most reports of "I took down the last boss easily" are from before they got buffed some weeks ago.

If you still managed to do it this week kudos. But you cant do it without specs and equipment some weeks into being level 45.

I for example have the path, but not the equipment, nor the runes for that.

(will still try though :-P)

I tanked it this monday and if i show u my stats u will be laughing for days. I was not just another dps in the group but the main tank. I still wear lvl 30 boots and cape, Have almost non equipment in the rankings and my gems are lvl 40 blue. All others are mostly rep and heroic gear. I literally see mages with better def and m.def than me. My hp is 12.7k unbuffed and my path at that time was 42.

Wow, not bad indeed!

Maybe you should share ur strategy please?

Strategy is always the same. You can see the strategy on youtube in videos. The hard part is having a team with brains that doesnt die in tornadoes or aoe and have the minimum gear requirements. 

7 hours ago, NeilDGTyson said:

I tanked it this monday and if i show u my stats u will be laughing for days. I was not just another dps in the group but the main tank. I still wear lvl 30 boots and cape, Have almost non equipment in the rankings and my gems are lvl 40 blue. All others are mostly rep and heroic gear. I literally see mages with better def and m.def than me. My hp is 12.7k unbuffed and my path at that time was 42.

Damn. I thought im the only one haha. My wifes a mystic full shep too, im surprised to see her defense is always greater than mine without even trying.  Lmao

Unsure why the need for a nerf, They was never 'hard' raids to begin with. 

Very easy once you learn the boss attack patterns, and you can time your aoe heals also. Finished both with a 9k hp mystic (excluding everlush lb, bunch of noobs), 

In fairness the only difficult boss at current is the crystagon dragon boss with the 4x 2-4k pulse aoe. Which is good, if team raids was easy, then why bother getting 20+ people to raid it. 

I hope NetEase really consider reverting these changes as they are not useful, and instead just catering to the crybabys that have no dps/hp/game knowledge. 

Make team raids matter again please! 

Read somewhere that Fort Deso may be changing to a 24 hour open team raid; This is great, but please only have normal open 24 hours so beginners to Team raids can actually (hopefully if they listen and watch chat, which many don't),(NO F!#!?ING WOLF PLEASE!!!!!) learn how to raid efficiently. (Don't have heroic open 24 hours tho, pointless).

Biggest downside with team raids at the minute is communication. 

21 hours ago, R0sers said:

Unsure why the need for a nerf, They was never 'hard' raids to begin with. 

Very easy once you learn the boss attack patterns, and you can time your aoe heals also. Finished both with a 9k hp mystic (excluding everlush lb, bunch of noobs), 

In fairness the only difficult boss at current is the crystagon dragon boss with the 4x 2-4k pulse aoe. Which is good, if team raids was easy, then why bother getting 20+ people to raid it. 

I hope NetEase really consider reverting these changes as they are not useful, and instead just catering to the crybabys that have no dps/hp/game knowledge. 

Make team raids matter again please! 

Read somewhere that Fort Deso may be changing to a 24 hour open team raid; This is great, but please only have normal open 24 hours so beginners to Team raids can actually (hopefully if they listen and watch chat, which many don't),(NO F!#!?ING WOLF PLEASE!!!!!) learn how to raid efficiently. (Don't have heroic open 24 hours tho, pointless).

Biggest downside with team raids at the minute is communication. 

The only thing why wolf is problematic in fort deso is if it goes into the red circle, which tamers can control by not using the skill when gorghana uses the red circle skill, only that thing, I don't know why people get too mad when they see the 'sniff sniff awoo' chat head, I mean just chill, get angry at the players who cant evade the red circle or who don't focus on orbs.