bewbew

Something Fishy! I think somebody is duping

67 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, myths7k said:

he's got no $10k mount. No way he can get 41k rating without spending 10k lol

good point but how u know he doesnt have it?

15 minutes ago, NeilDGTyson said:

good point but how u know he doesnt have it?

well..if u have it, u would want to show it off right...i was just doing torture 3 with him yesterday

Essa why y disappeared you sad you didn't use bug?)

Rip cheaters - hilarious that you try and justify it all the time on forums. 

So far best thing netease has done - need to send a message to players that cheating isn't tolerated. 

First rule of mobile mmo play - don't fuk with the developers money. 

note to all player

if u want to glitch and get away with it u need to spend $2000 and more

Thanks everyone for bringing this to our attention. We are investigating the reports and take cheating very seriously.  

5 people like this

Good that they didn't get away with this and got punished , will be a lesson in future for others.

28 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

Thanks everyone for bringing this to our attention. We are investigating the reports and take cheating very seriously.  

I hope you also banned Bouty as well? I was his guildie and hes cheating. If I deserved he also deserved doesnt matter how much money he spent. Thanks. Ban him so i can leave this game in peace lul

2 people like this

As stated before we do not comment on actions taken by the team with regards to reports.

Bouty is their gold mine, no way they gonna ban him

@IcyTeaLemon

may i ask why did you and your guildies resort to cheating? and why did Essantra tolerated it.

you guys were doing fine without cheating before when all of you were still in Prestige.

Glad to see action is being taken for the dupers / exploiters now and not when Global gets released.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, RedPanda said:

As stated before we do not comment on actions taken by the team with regards to reports.

thats not fair at all. He used cheat but hes not getting banned for what? Then you guys should just remove our gems and silvers and open the ban of our chars. If you are doing something do it fully not half.  If we are talking about "fair" im telling you this isnt fair at all. 

@my fake, we did that because game offers nothing. Everybody started to get boring and we were like lets do it and lets try to kill blaze and then we are done with this game. We got the kill, it was still hard to tried like an hour its not easy boss even with gems. After we got kill we tried second boss and saw it deals 16k aoe dmg which is no way people can get that hp till global anyway and yeah that was the end of the game for us. So im not saying "why you ban me bla bla" im saying ban everyone like us who used bug for example bouty. Do a fair job thats all i want.

Edited by IcyTeaLemon

31 minutes ago, IcyTeaLemon said:

@my fake, we did that because game offers nothing. Everybody started to get boring and we were like lets do it and lets try to kill blaze and then we are done with this game. We got the kill, it was still hard to tried like an hour its not easy boss even with gems. After we got kill we tried second boss and saw it deals 16k aoe dmg which is no way people can get that hp till global anyway and yeah that was the end of the game for us. So im not saying "why you ban me bla bla" im saying ban everyone like us who used bug for example bouty. Do a fair job thats all i want.

You got bored and said why not ruin the game for others? We are leaving this server anyway so who cares about those that will saty. Doesnt sound selfish/egoistic at all. 

Also what does it mean theres nothing for you till global? essantra is australian isnt he? And wouldnt he and other members stay in that server? 

That just sounds like an excuse u made up after getting banned to play it cool. Otherwise u wouldnt be lying here in the forums in everyones faces and trying to cover up. 

Regarding  bounty I agree he should be banned too if he actually did cheat.

tbh they did help others. we now know exactly how intolerant netease are regarding exploits. unlike other companies who waited months or years to react to cheaters getting free game items. 

good service for the community i say! 

hearing icy heavy russian accent and running nose trying to guide u in a dungeon is a great experience i reccomend it to everyone xD

ty for all your help icy i appreciate it really!

Hi everyone, we're going to lock this thread as it has stopped being helpful for the team to investigate these exploits. If you have any new information about this exploit or any others, please do not hesitate to reach out via private message.

Openly discussing exploits is a bannable offense. Please follow these guidelines or run the risk of permanently being removed from this forum. We don't like swinging the banhammer, but we will if we have to