bewbew

Something Fishy! I think somebody is duping

67 posts in this topic

Just a little bit upset about the ranking especially the top 3 in the list how the hell they got that high assess at the same time? Can somebody check their gears they might be duping/bugging or something especially GEMS, its really weird seeing both high gems with the same attributes. Its really kinda unfair for those who legibly spend money, time and effort to improved their characters thou.

yeah i already reported it... i think its your guildmates bewbew..

Yeah not nice guys cheating then making first kill in 45 dungeon... =\

Not only those on top 3 ranking. Many ppl rating sky rocketing out of nowhere. Gm should take it serious from now..

just a fake account by a jealous person... same as lordreaper account. Bewbew hasn't logged on in a week. That's not real Lordreaper account either. High rating coming from diamonds. 

And diamonds didn't help for village, what helped is new tactics 

Posted (edited)

Essa it's nonsense ) were did y get so much points in 2~3 days like others top 10 😂 If all okey I think a check would be nice )). It's not about jealousy it about fair play.

Edited by Jost

lets do some calculations for 1 lvl 40 sparkling gem.

1st way: lvl 40 gems

1 sparkling gem lvl40 needs 16 x lvl40 diamond  gems.

1 lvl40 diamond gem needs 5 x lvl 40 epic gems and 4 x gem polishers.  (total 80 lvl40 epic gems and 64 gem polishers)

1 lvl40 epic gem needs 6 x lvl40 blue gems (total 480 lvl 40 blue gems)

1 lvl40 blue gem costs 1,600,000 silver (total 768,000,000 silver)

So total 768 million and 64k gold

2nd way: lvl 30 gems

1 sparkling gem lvl 40 needs 32 x lvl30 diamond gems

1 lvl30 diamond gem needs 5 x lvl 30 epic gems and 2 x gem polishers (total 160 lvl 30 epic gems and 64 gem polishers)

1 lvl30 epic gem needs 6 x lvl30 blue gems (total 960 lvl30 blue gems)

1 lvl30 blue gem costs 800,000 silver (total 768,000,000 silver)

3rd way: lvl 20 gems 

1 sparkling gem lvl 40 needs 64 x lvl20 diamond gems

1 lvl20 diamond gem needs 5 x lvl 20 epic gems and 1 x gem polishers (total 320 lvl 20 epic gems and 64 gem polishers)

1 lvl20 epic gem needs 6 x lvl20 blue gems (total 1920 lvl20 blue gems)

1 lvl20 blue gem costs 400,000 silver (total 768,000,000 silver)

So for 1 sparkling lvl40 gem you need 768 million silver and 64k gold for the polishers and although its impossible to have that kind of resources in 2 months lets assume that someone has it. HOW can you get all these gems in a period of a few days when the store sells only 8 blue gems per day?

The answer? YOU CAN'T!

So that leaves us with only 1 possible way to obtain a lvl40 sparkling gem in such a short time. Gem pouches. Each gem pouch gives you 2 x lvl 40 blue gems and a chance for 1 epic. I haven't tried the chances for the epic but i will take a positive guess of 1 in 5 pouches giving you an extra epic gem. So back to calculations.....

As we mentioned before we need 480 x lvl40 blue gems for 1 sparkling gem.

5 pouches give you 10 blue gems and 1 epic so for the sake of the calculations we will count the epic gem as 6 blue gems. So...

If 5 pouches are 16 blue gems then we need 150 pouches for 480 blue gems. 

150 pouches x 370 crystals each = 55,500 crystals

500 crystals = 50$ so you need to buy 500 crystals 111 times  to get 55,500 crystals which in cash it translates in 111 x 50$ = 5,550$

So for 1 sparkling lvl 40 gem you would need to spend 5,550$.....BUT...GEM POUCHES GIVE RANDOM GEMS AND NOT ONLY THE ONES YOU WANT (hp/def/atk/m.def) 

With all that being said, when i see Mammoth's shield (didnt bother to check his other gears) being equipped with 2 sparkling gems lvl40 and his total asses being at 40k while u can hardly find any of his equipment in the rankings , i tend to get suspicious. 

If you have players that really spend that kind of money already then i am happy for you, but for some mysterious reason i highly doubt they are actually spending that...

You are welcome,

NeilDGTyson

P.S.: if i have any mistakes in the calculations forgive me but my brain was kinda fried while posting. 

2 people like this

Sure you have a mistake in your calculations it's something called a "proc". Read the info next to sparkling diamonds. See where it says crafting diamonds can proc? For you to have 16 diamonds and a few to proc is normal 

2 minutes ago, Essantra said:

Sure you have a mistake in your calculations it's something called a "proc". Read the info next to sparkling diamonds. See where it says crafting diamonds can proc? For you to have 16 diamonds and a few to proc is normal 

Proc? Never noticed....could you explain what it means? I am still learning and i mean it seriously not ironically.

Proc simply means ; % chance of a buff/skill affecting you/mob/enemy

4 minutes ago, R0sers said:

Proc simply means ; % chance of a buff/skill affecting you/mob/enemy

O.o

If thats right how does that affect the calculations i did? I dont think that is what essantra is saying.

@Essantra could you please help us out and explain what that proc is?

Posted (edited)

Sorry, forgot to clarify, for the proc to activate (a chance to), it will have a certain property like "Onhit%procchance" so would only have :(example: on enemy hit =5% chance to activate shield buff for X seconds)... This is what a proc is.

Edited by R0sers

1 hour ago, Essantra said:

just a fake account by a jealous person... same as lordreaper account. Bewbew hasn't logged on in a week. That's not real Lordreaper account either. High rating coming from diamonds. 

And diamonds didn't help for village, what helped is new tactics 

of-course i ddnt log.in coz i created a new 1... its possible to have a diamond but having 2 duplicated attributes at the same time makes us wonder how..  well we just leave it to the devs to check on it out. 

23 minutes ago, bewbew said:

of-course i ddnt log.in coz i created a new 1... its possible to have a diamond but having 2 duplicated attributes at the same time makes us wonder how..  well we just leave it to the devs to check on it out. 

@bewbew Having the same attributes is normal since the attributes in sparkling gems are specific and not random. 

My question is how can someone already have 2 sparkling gems at this point of game? 

1 hour ago, bewbew said:

Nope ur not Bewbew. Dunno why all these forum accounts taking names of our members. So sad. And if you look, all sparkling have same stats. All our diamonds have different stats.

Neil proc means it has a chance of occurring. Like crafting a legendary from 30 BP. 

It costs 500k gold to identify a legendary let alone buy the leafs for it which can easily bring it to over a million. But you have people getting them from blueprints luckily. 

Furthermore, if ur crafting and proc the other dazzling you can dismantle it for 64 shards and instantly make the one you want 

Posted (edited)

@Essantra

how do you explain gaining more than 700 million gold in just a few days?

iirc you cant event spend more than 300$ a week. if its bouty/lordreaper/nors its possible because they spend thousdands of $$$ here.

are you saying everytime you craft a diamond gem that costs around 45m silver it always procs to sparkling at max stat roll?

let alone how do you even earn 45m silver in 1 day

Edited by icytea

@Essantra its doesn't justifies anything how u got 2 level 40 dazzling diamond! Explain that to the mods when they start sending you mail for account suspension =)

49 minutes ago, icytea said:

@Essantra

iirc you cant event spend more than 300$ a week. if its bouty/lordreaper/nors its possible because they spend thousdands of $$$ here.

are you saying everytime you craft a diamond gem that costs around 45m silver it always procs to sparkling at max stat roll?

this..

mmm, maybe they spend a lot of money. I think 40k rating needs more than 2 dazzling, maybe 6-12. Maybe they already have that Ghorgona mount spening over $10000 or even $100,000

1 hour ago, icytea said:

@Essantra

Hahahahah why all u guys scared to show ur real names.

Anyway I've had nearly full epic gems for a long time anyone can confirm. So only gold I spent on grinders. Idk how many diamonds u guys think i have. 

I have 2 lvl 40 p. atk ones and a lot of lvl 20 p. def diamonds (cost about the same as an epic gem) and 3-4 40 HP diamonds. So many players have even more diamonds like Creebs but rating lack in other areas such as gear. Rating skyrocketed when i converted my epics to diamonds 

I have a feeling i know who you all are hiding your real names hahahahahahahahahahaha

U should start your prayers now gem exploiters.and fyi dismantling lvl40 diamond u can get only 4diamond shards,lvl30 diamond for 2d.shards and 1diamond shard for lvl20.PROC? wth are u saying dude stop making stories essantra weren't in story telling contest.64 diamond shards in a few days?128 diamond shards in ur current weapon?proc? Or PRO IN EXPLOITING...

Its amazing how this game's not even 3 month old going south fast

27 minutes ago, Essantra said:

If you already have epic gems you can buy gem grinders on alts and sell it to yourself for 2.5k. Don't see anything against this anywhere. I've sent over 300k saved up from alts who have never paid for anything.

U guys done being jealous cos ur all broke? 

Edit: That 700mil gold value grossly inflated. Already gave two reasons why

Hi Essandra, just quick question, with dazzling diamond. If you craft one and it gives u magic att or magic dmg %, u dismantle it and do u get all the shards back to craft again?