ImHarshal

My Video Guide Of Raids , Tactics n Gameplay

10 posts in this topic

Hey 

I'm Harshx Gaming from YouTube and I've been creating CoL Guides.

I will be using this thread to keep you all updated with my videos and to give you easy access to all my video guides and new releases :) For instant notifications, be sure to sub to my channel and I'll try my best to keep this thread as updated as possible!

You can check all of my Crusaders of Light videos and streams in my CoL playlist for yourself here!

Elemental(mage) gameplay in Everlush Heroic

Heroic chimeria 4 man raid guide

Skyblaze village 2man raid

Heroic chimeria guide

Burning SkyBlaze 2man raid

Hell 3 lords + OffHeal guide

Arunas Heroic guide + OffHeal  guide

Skyblaze Heroic guide 2

Skyblaze Heroic guide+ OffHeal guide 1

Skyblaze purlik quick run

Posted (edited)

Core of Essence ( TODT) simple tactics 

Edited by ImHarshal

Harshx, I think its great you take the time to create these videos of sucessful raids, but listening to music while watching the encounter rather than explaining whats happening isnt beneficial to me. Its hard to discern the make up of your raid, the events that happen during the encounter, for example, Todts spin block, pulriks laser, Sams sever sword and when to swap tanks, did you push thru a step, the strategies of when to heal, who to heal, chains or no chains, etc etc. Please dont take this as a mean criticism, your clearly doing a great job, but there are so many videos with music playing and no explanation of what to do.

Good work! But I agree with WindWhisper. Commentary or subtitles would really be great.

Also, the problem with most guide videos today is that people go with OP dps and skip all phases. That does not help people who are just gearing up and are looking for the guide.

But maybe I'm wrong and 20K dps is nothing for new players nowadays. I remember doing Normal Pulrik when top dps was 7K.