Drakontas

Everlush Heroic no rewards

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello i just did everlush hc first boss without doing normal and didn't get reward nor i can bid i have screenshots this is unbelievable please help me its not Fair im gonna post the pictures... And no i wasn't assist but even assist take rewards they just can't bid.. i call the admins to check this and give me my rewards wtf guys? We pay you money to improve the game and you lauch the update without even been sure its stable i want an answer from admin now i also tried many reports inside game but got not even an single answer what is going on you ignore everything? 

https://imgur.com/a/kiA93

Edited by Drakontas

So? No answer? At least give me the basic drops please blood frost 

andother random epic d2 please answer ........ ADMINS 

19 hours ago, Drakontas said:

Hello i just did everlush hc first boss without doing normal and didn't get reward nor i can bid i have screenshots this is unbelievable please help me its not Fair im gonna post the pictures... And no i wasn't assist but even assist take rewards they just can't bid.. i call the admins to check this and give me my rewards wtf guys? We pay you money to improve the game and you lauch the update without even been sure its stable i want an answer from admin now i also tried many reports inside game but got not even an single answer what is going on you ignore everything? 

https://imgur.com/a/kiA93

And i will post some more pictures to prove that this is done yesterday 

To prove the time and day

https://imgur.com/gallery/unt61

Did you do foundry boss 1. Or prison boss 1.

I did the first boss normal then in second boss i join as assist and git rewards from 2nd but from the first j got nothing and i haven't done something that compines the everlush admin i ask tk get at least the Nornal drops for the first boss you can check it i guess that j don't lie please...

Will an administrator. Give some attention here please? ?

I WANT MY ITEMS NOW! BLOOD OF TITANUS FROSTS AND THE RANDOM DROPS I DON'T PAY YOU SO MUCH MONEY TO GETTING IGNORED NOW THIS POST BECAME OLD AND NONE ADMIN OR ANYONE THAT CAN DO SOMETHING POSTED YOU IGNORE ME I'M PISSED OFF NETEASE I WANT AN ANSWER AND THIS TO BE FIXED NO I DIDNT DO ANY OTHER RAID THAT COMBINES WITH EVERLUSH NOW ADMINS OF NETEASE GIVE AN ANSWER AND CHECK MY ACCOUNT HOW MUCH I SUPPORT YOUR WORK I THINK IM GONNA STOP GIVE ME AN ANSWER I WANT MY ITEMS NOW!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠