RedPanda

Eternal Arena News 6/8

4 posts in this topic

Returning Hero: Omaeus
Omaeus, Thousand as One is a magical master capable of pushing other heroes to absolute mastery of the battlefield. This magical being inhabits the bodies of his companions, providing shielding and greatly increased power. Earn soulstones of Omaeus and other exciting rewards by completing your daily tasks during the Void Front event. You won’t want to be left without Omaeus once the event ends!

I Want You
From June 15 to 21, complete Draw x10s in the Tavern and select one of the two available heroes available that day to add to your collection! 

Gear Up!
Our next Gear Up event runs from June 22 through 28. Earn gear points through the Tavern and Blacksmith to purchase glorious new gear for your champions.

Double Gold
Ever feel strapped for cash? Our Double Gold event runs from June 29 through July 7. Earn extra gold playing the following Game Modes:
Arena

• Story
  • Trials
  • Monster Hunt
  • Bounty
  • Bloody Battle

@RedPanda, will there be a Halloween event again this year? Will the Hallowed tank gear be available? Please let us know if and when in EA Unite. Thx, TobeRobert😎.

@RedPanda Why is the administration of the game silent? Will there be updates and game development? Or are you planning to close it as unprofitable in the near future? Should players hope for the best and wait for the expansion of the game content?

Edited by MamkePrivet

On 10/10/2017 at 0:58 PM, MamkePrivet said:

@RedPanda Why is the administration of the game silent? Will there be updates and game development? Or are you planning to close it as unprofitable in the near future? Should players hope for the best and wait for the expansion of the game content?

@MamkePrivet I suspect that is the eventual goal as ordered by the parent corp NetEase. And to be fair, from a business stand point, it makes sense. This will be confirmed when we can no longer purchase the 100 per day diamond cards. When that happens, it will officially be T minus 30 days til they turn off the servers. I just hope I can get my OmaKage killer team perfected by then. I still find challenges that need to be figured out. So I keep grinding.