Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crashing player

Ppl cheating gracious mega boxes??

27 posts in this topic

How is ele mages getting gracious mega box? Is it hiding in top up from me?? I seen about 5-6 of them open them and gotten legends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think everything is a mess and few extra boxes got sent out due to another code issue of some sort. An alt that is level 4x (not 55) got one randomly, one that ill probally never hit 55 on so I cant even open it. Side note Im still missing my diamonds from this disaster. Thousands of dollars into suoporting them through the multitude of screwups over and over again and I still don't get the decency to get a fix to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkKush said:

I just think everything is a mess and few extra boxes got sent out due to another code issue of some sort. An alt that is level 4x (not 55) got one randomly, one that ill probally never hit 55 on so I cant even open it. Side note Im still missing my diamonds from this disaster. Thousands of dollars into suoporting them through the multitude of screwups over and over again and I still don't get the decency to get a fix to it. 

Yea there is a lot of ppl having some issues. With gems/lost items/mega boxes. Couple guild mates havent received their mega box on their main but one of their alts gotten 2 and another one gotten 4 on her main and 2 on ele mages. Its a little messy atm. 

I just wonder how is it all gonna get fixed and whats gonna be done about all these ele mages receiving legends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One guy in our guild got 3 on his paladin somehow. I don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just got a mega box mail in my paladin lvl 8....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I got a gracious mega box on my lvl 39 ranger alt(bugged , shouldn't be receiving it at all). At the same time my lvl 55 pala with 20k cr still hasn't received the lod even though it attained 20k cr and lvl 55 before the end of the event.

Edited by Ainz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2018 at 4:02 PM, Crashing player said:

Yea there is a lot of ppl having some issues. With gems/lost items/mega boxes. Couple guild mates havent received their mega box on their main but one of their alts gotten 2 and another one gotten 4 on her main and 2 on ele mages. Its a little messy atm. 

I just wonder how is it all gonna get fixed and whats gonna be done about all these ele mages receiving legends. 

There most likey wont be a fix and if history repeats itself the elemental mages will keep the legends. Why I think this?

1st gem bug 2017- Over compensation. Some users recived and upwards of dozens of Mol, Diamonds, and reforge material that they never lost. Bossted them thosands of rating and the value of some of the things givin out would equate to thosands of dollars. 

FIX- Nothing. Everyone kept everything completly throwing off the balance of the game leading to a lot of people quitting.

Trial Quest Bug- Users with over 20 quests stored could run an unlimited amount of trail quests, netting them gold, silver but most notably talent experience and getting serveral levels ahead which would of normally taken weeks or more.

FIX- We were told on the live stream that they were going to adress the issue as it gave some a (small) advantage for those who abused it. Nothing was done.

 

Theres more but I think you catch my drift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stop, u just have to leave this nice game

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UP
How will you compensate the eles that didn't get a box and now far behind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

New elementals weren't supposed to get a box so dont hold your breath

Edited by Dracula_X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its just pushed under the rug. I aint expecting anything being done about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Avaclon said:

UP
How will you compensate the eles that didn't get a box and now far behind?

 let's be real here  shall we i saw a few ele's get boxes  but how far ahead can 1 legendary put you? most of the mages aren't even  gonna get their legendary pass 320 as they aren't high enough to get in some  higher up raid  and as far as that goes i can always get my ass carried thru a ordeal 3 mystica  and get 320 gear fro the loot drops  as well so in essence  this is a pointless tread  .

netease  messed up , they fixed the problem,  no use crying over spilt milk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spartan Hero said:

 let's be real here  shall we i saw a few ele's get boxes  but how far ahead can 1 legendary put you? most of the mages aren't even  gonna get their legendary pass 320 as they aren't high enough to get in some  higher up raid  and as far as that goes i can always get my ass carried thru a ordeal 3 mystica  and get 320 gear fro the loot drops  as well so in essence  this is a pointless tread  .

netease  messed up , they fixed the problem,  no use crying over spilt milk.

Eles with 320+ legs are running around in my server idk what you're talking about, almost top 10 eles have 5-6 legs by now... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Spartan Hero said:

 let's be real here  shall we i saw a few ele's get boxes  but how far ahead can 1 legendary put you? most of the mages aren't even  gonna get their legendary pass 320 as they aren't high enough to get in some  higher up raid  and as far as that goes i can always get my ass carried thru a ordeal 3 mystica  and get 320 gear fro the loot drops  as well so in essence  this is a pointless tread  .

netease  messed up , they fixed the problem,  no use crying over spilt milk.

When did they fix it??? Still seeing ele mages opening them up. Still seeing mains getting them in their mail box as well after already gotten one from the get go. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a number of mates of mine who have and had confirm they dropped a giftbox. Does it suck they got an advantage; hell yeah it does

am I going to bellyache over it; no

I am already way ahead of the curve despite the fact I'm a pyromancer and I'm seeing a good amount of payout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

am I going to bellyache over it; no

am I going to bellyache over it: yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys really need to spend more time working on your characters. Complaining here isn't going to do a thing. 1 legendary means nothing. It starts as a 160 grade item where as you could have a friend carry you through T3 mystica and get 336 gear... which Full set of legendary 160 score vs 336... the 336 will win everytime. Just asn example but one legendary isnt the end of the world.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkKush said:

You guys really need to spend more time working on your characters. Complaining here isn't going to do a thing. 1 legendary means nothing. It starts as a 160 grade item where as you could have a friend carry you through T3 mystica and get 336 gear... which Full set of legendary 160 score vs 336... the 336 will win everytime. Just asn example but one legendary isnt the end of the world.  

Lol well hellz yea glad you got those friends that doesnt mind doing t3 carrys for everyone.

Free legend is a free legend that they still shouldnt have gotten which at the end of the day will beat a 336 mystica drop everytime hands down.

That also takes gold out of my bp farming alts. Also from my legend drops as well. hahaha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DarkKush said:

You guys really need to spend more time working on your characters. Complaining here isn't going to do a thing. 1 legendary means nothing. It starts as a 160 grade item where as you could have a friend carry you through T3 mystica and get 336 gear... which Full set of legendary 160 score vs 336... the 336 will win everytime. Just asn example but one legendary isnt the end of the world.  

Do you realize that the legendary = 100~500k gold? I'm not ok with people getting that amount for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Someone needs to do the math on how much gold is needed to take a legend from 160 to 335 just for the heck of it.

Edited by Dracula_X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 6:05 PM, Dracula_X said:

Someone needs to do the math on how much gold is needed to take a legend from 160 to 335 just for the heck of it.

Dont you mean 368....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0