Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
God Like

THIS GAME IS RUINED

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, We all have been facing a lot of bugs and losing items and non response from any costumer support. The last update totally ruined this game , first of all Elemental Surge update was a big mistake ppl have been farming and grinding hard AF for legendaries and pieces for their sets now system totally changed and all items pretty like worthless during PVP , which is really painfull experience who invest money in this game , i'm a free to play player even this update makes me quit this game, all i've been farming on and trying to craft now is worthless at the end. However, lack of community support and other bugs etc made ppl sick about this game, This game was brilliant at that platform sadly not anymore. With the last update X faction chat totally bull of **** and all day spams . 

How it should be ;

X Faction must only allowed in PVP-Map scene.

Normal faction ( Old one ) suppose to work out of PVP-Map scene. Like Sardar ,Surge, Aerial etc.

Chat filters such as on/off should be featured immediately. ( World, System , X faction , Normal faction etc. )

PVP items should be added to Legendaries items in additional effects , in order to make worthy everyone time and spending money and investing countless hours in this game. Seperating 2 different type of clothes just wants more ppl to quit this game eventually. 

Barely %3 of server could do Kothas and above in most servers. During that time its pointless to adding new dungeons and such.

There should be more opportunities for legendaries ( end game items ), It takes 6m-1 year to get all items in to one character.

All classes must be  balanced between eachother.

There should be more tradable items such as , Silk, Cloth and Rune essences. ( in order to catch GAP between characters. )

I hope these ideas hopefully will come true one day, otherwise no doubt people will quit this game , This game had a lot of potential back in days. Now is just going on like a random phone game just like every other death . Sadly ;

Im finally quiting this game with huge disappointments, I hope these features will come true one day. Otherwise this community will lose a lot of people

1 person likes this

Why should raid gear/current legends also be used for pvp??? Raiding is pve (player verse environment) there should be 2 different stats, pve stats (raid gear/current legends) and pvp stats. This game was focusing on like 90% towards pve stuff. 

I spent some money and happy with them finially adjusting things for how it should have been. 

Btw adding those new pvp gems on your (pve) gear definitely makes a difference from what guild members been saying for the moment. I wouldnt personally know atm since im saving battle coins up and since their is some glitches/bugs still out i wont be putting them on my legends since could lose gems/the gear from what i hear from the complaints but ill take their word for it. 

I really hate this update. for one, they could've come up with a better way for a guild to get a bonus instead of FORCING people in the guild to all change to the same faction. If I wanted to be Golden Flame,..I would've originally picked it.

if they keep making stupid mistakes, it'll end up being their Warlords of Draenor. People will continue to leave. 

wow-subscriptions-historical-2005-2015.p

5 million players paying $15 per month is nothing to sneeze at

Imagine Netease with 5 million playing CoL and all the Micro-Transactions.

Welcome to the new world Chinese Farming method. They would never need listen to you or me while the coins are rolling in.