Schadenfreude

Regarding Call to Arms Light of Dawn Rewards

6 posts in this topic

I thought we were going to be given one Light of Dawn if we finish the Call to Arms event with 20k+ rating and two Light of Dawns for 30k+ rating. Although I've finished the event with close to 30k rating, I've not received any Light of Dawns; I believe I should have received one for 20k+ rating.

Did I read the event rules wrong?

you needed to reach level 55 as well

the first condition is to have level 55 

AND

characters that match that and have 20k gear score get 1 light of dawn and an extra one for 30k gear score

It was confusing in their event announcement and i made the same mistake, but the truth is we just misread it, it was there from the start

cheers

So I haven't misread anything. Because I had already made it to level 55 way before the event started. And I received the LoDs a day after I made this topic so alles klar.

1 person likes this

ur only legible if ur character was  made after the event  u clearly state here that u made it to lvl 55 before the even so that's ur bad my friend

5 hours ago, Schadenfreude said:

So I haven't misread anything. Because I had already made it to level 55 way before the event started. And I received the LoDs a day after I made this topic so alles klar.

Too bad, because I've received all of the rewards for the event regardless. They arrived a little late, but they arrived nonetheless.

No, every character reaching lvl 55 independently of being created before or in event should get a gracious mega box. The LoDs are additional if conditions have been met.

1 person likes this