Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkTempest

WHERE IS MY LEGENDARY CHEST????

19 posts in this topic

I reached level 55 long time ago ,I didn't have time to check my account yesterday so when I logged in today for my suprise I didn't find any legendary chest or reward (light of dawn).......................I'll consider the option of leaving the game if you don't solve the issue and I'm not the only one who didn't receive any reward.................

2 minutes ago, DarkTempest said:

I reached level 55 long time ago ,I didn't have time to check my account yesterday so when I logged in today for my suprise I didn't find any legendary chest or reward (light of dawn).......................I'll consider the option of leaving the game if you don't solve the issue and I'm not the only one who didn't receive any reward.................

Ocho is in the office investigating as we speak. 

LoDs were sent out but not received. It's a bug we're investigating. I've brought this new issue to the team's attention for investigation as well.

Thanks,

Ocho

good to know, wondered why I did not receive it on all my accounts.

same here. I was able to login my main and do stuff when the reward for legendary box was sent. Been busy irl and only able to check the other character on my same account when the LOD was given out. There is the LOD but no legendary box.

Posted (edited)

I only have the one account and i still have not got my free chest for legendary item

Quasar911 on Blazing Plains EU ( 356202 )

Edited by Quasar911
added text

I moved to the server and boosted 3 toons to 55, none have gotten theirs yet.

3 hours ago, Evilminion said:

I moved to the server and boosted 3 toons to 55, none have gotten theirs yet.

Needed to be done befor the event was over afaik.

That being said I've seen a few elementalists with forged legends running around thundercall . None had the "forged by so and so enhanced forging" text.

On 9/3/2018 at 0:28 AM, Ocho said:

LoDs were sent out but not received. It's a bug we're investigating. I've brought this new issue to the team's attention for investigation as well.

Thanks,

Ocho

what about the legendary chest? a lot of people didn't receive them still 

Seems like the people that havent been getting the chest ele mages are getting those lost chests now lol 

So, as an ele mage who didn't receive a chest and almost all i know did, what is going to happen?

14 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

So, as an ele mage who didn't receive a chest and almost all i know did, what is going to happen?

Good question lol. Are they gonna take them back now or let them keep it and sweep it other the rug while others dont. Lol 

I've seen a few elementalists opening this chest today and I was wondering how they managed to get it, the class wasn't even in the game when the event ended... Now I'm wondering what they're planning to do to compensate those lvl 55 elementalists that didn't get anything, they can't just pretend it didn't happen.

27 minutes ago, Samuk said:

I've seen a few elementalists opening this chest today and I was wondering how they managed to get it, the class wasn't even in the game when the event ended... Now I'm wondering what they're planning to do to compensate those lvl 55 elementalists that didn't get anything, they can't just pretend it didn't happen.

Good question. We wont hear anything about it until next week im sure. Unless its pushed under the rug. 

The weird thing is, I saw a lvl46 ele getting that box not only lvl55s, so they just gave random people chests without even checking the level. If they were all lvl55 i would understand that they're giving all lvl55s but lvl46-49? wow just wow.

I'm surrounded by eles having 1-2 leg pieces within 4 days from launch.

25 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

The weird thing is, I saw a lvl46 ele getting that box not only lvl55s, so they just gave random people chests without even checking the level. If they were all lvl55 i would understand that they're giving all lvl55s but lvl46-49? wow just wow.

I'm surrounded by eles having 1-2 leg pieces within 4 days from launch.

Seen 1 with 4 already and he said his main didnt get the mega box but his ele mage gotten 2 mega boxes lol. 

Guess what, they sent LoDs to Eles too not just leg boxes, gotta love my negative luck................

So how do we go about asking here or customer service?  

UP
How will you compensate the eles that didn't get a box and now far behind?