Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ocho

Playing Crusaders of Light on Steam and Mobile

12 posts in this topic

In order to access your character on multiple platforms, you'll need to bind your account. If you're coming to Steam from another platform, make sure to bind your account to Steam on that device before logging in via Steam.

1. Go into your mobile device and tap on "Account" (in the upper right hand corner.)

2. Tap on "bind account."

3. Tap on the "Steam" option and follow the directions given. You should then be bound to Steam.

4. Now log into your Steam account and you should be able to play Crusaders of Light on Steam!

Similarly if you have started on Steam and want to play on a mobile device, make sure to log in to your Steam account on your mobile device before starting to play.

Good luck and good adventuring Crusaders!

Posted (edited)

question. where are the "gift codes"? you are still obliged to give those who pre-signed for the steam netease rewards those three unlocked rewards but now the said campaign is already finished so how are we gonna claim them? @Ocho

EDIT: just checked my email and found the codes. thank you @Ocho

Edited by Almuranazz
just checked my email

And how can you link from GAMEROOM ??? Never play from the phone, and no idea how to play my old characters in STEAM. Help please, you only taught how to link from the cell phone, not from the PC using GAMEROOM, there I only play it by setting my Facebook.

On 3/13/2018 at 1:54 PM, Tathiana said:

And how can you link from GAMEROOM ??? Never play from the phone, and no idea how to play my old characters in STEAM. Help please, you only taught how to link from the cell phone, not from the PC using GAMEROOM, there I only play it by setting my Facebook.

Hi @Tathiana! Please be noted that you have to link your steam from a mobile device.

TinyDragon

On 3/14/2018 at 4:54 AM, Tathiana said:

Hello, if you play on PC like me, this is what you have to do:

1. Download an android emulator e.g. bluestacks, KOPlayer, Nox, etc.... 

2. Download CoL from there.

3. After downloading CoL go to Account>Switch Account (FB)>Bind>Then choose STEAM.

4. Follow other instructions.

If you're still having issues, ask me. Thanks and Welcome.

1 person likes this

@Almuranazz

It was a good idea, but it does not work unfortunately, I did everything, but STEAM, still does not work with my account. Thanks also.

How to do the opposite? I started on Steam didn't know any better. Put a lot of work on my character. I wanted to bind it so that my android can play my characters also and after binding steam on android it doesn't show my characters. How do I bind the other way around?

1 person likes this

Ignore that last post I misread the last part of the original post where you have to login steam first on mobile I didn't do that. My bad.

Posted (edited)

Actually after downloading the game and downloading steam I logged into steam first then loaded the game went to account and binded and still no characters. Its trying to force me to make a new elementalist just to play on my mobile.

Maybe because I loaded the game first before steam and bound account that it messed up. It says Account already has bound to steam. How to I remove the bind on the steam so I can redo it?

Edited by Rollin'Cajun

@Rollin'Cajun

On your CoL on Emulator (MEmu,Nox,Blustacks), if you started a game already, go to settings then switch account then click on Account on upper right side and then select Steam. Login and you'll have your chars from Steam there. After getting your char from Steam, go back to Account then Bind Account ans select either Facebook or Google.