h4NKiez

Can we talk about how this update simultaneous ruined PvE and PvP in general?

38 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

You want to kill with your sets in pvp? go guild hunts.

Why would I do guild hunts if I'm already maxed on all hunts. All seasoned players are. We only do guild hunts to help guildies and for L30 blueprint chance. There is no pvp during guild hunts. It is over too quick for there to be any pvp.

Faction hunt... Maybe. I haven't figured out yet how it works. Is it the same boss and Light and Shadow are placed on opposite sides of the boss? I do see some opposing faction members during faction hunt but very few. It may be a glitch for all we know.

I think you are confused. It is understandable because there are so many game modes in this game. Unless you are very hardcore it's hard to keep track of all. They should clean up the items store and remove all useless items, including the Aldorr divine items. They should make *all* pvp in this game use Adversary attributes. The gear should automatically switch between raid gear and pvp gear depending on area you are entering. Just my suggestions...

Posted (edited)

Ignore this I don't know how to delete posts apparently 

Edited by Dracula_X

1 hour ago, Esrun said:

No. For Faction pvp and Aldorr 5v5 you need the gear with Adversary attributes. Buy it in Adversary Chamber store.

Currently all 5 set bonuses of "T1 - Fishing" gear are broken. Basically you are only getting the gear for Adversary base attributes - Adversary damage boost and Adversary damage reduction.

Shame I rolled an SS on the pally armor too. Guess I have 3 divine essences now.

3 hours ago, Esrun said:

They should clean up the items store and remove all useless items, including the Aldorr divine items. They should make *all* pvp in this game use Adversary attributes. The gear should automatically switch between raid gear and pvp gear depending on area you are entering. Just my suggestions...

%100 agreed this idea and makes sense feels you used your time actually something worhty and usefull 

10 hours ago, Doffi said:

Xiris.. I saw on spid video.. U play on comp dude.. U cant macro a fake cast like in wow.. Blizzard is huge.. But its netease give em time.. 

Even if I don't understand the first part of your sentence (apologize my english), I understand the last one.

And what I'm asking is probably the most basic stuff for any guy who wants to developp arenas in a MMORPG.

DR, high end optmization (and not average server lvl optimization), working queues, etc

I'm not asking for huge things. In addition, if we took the time to use the "search" function, you would have seen that were ideas I mentionned at start of the game, and multiple times during the few last months.

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, Doffi said:

Dude.. Ur post is hilarious.. 

1.this a mobile game less than 1 gb

2. Ppl play on 7'' screen.. I dono why u compare this with wow.. Lol... That game is so huge there was no mobile version

3. Pvp.. Ur ratings reset but u have the farmed gears...the same rewards or ranking can be achieved again in new season..... Y ppl expect to be on top forever? 

4.pve...u farm the raid get rewards.. Company release new raid u farm that... Even a p2w has to do every single one of em for set piece or upgrade.. Comparing to wow:every piece of old gear after patch release is useless no one complained that game completed 1 decade.. 

5.this game is played by many ppl with different mind set.. They kept the difficulty of raid for a long time.. If only a group of ppl can clear it and the majority of server only dream of doing it is waste of time.. Tbh. A few guilds cleared sam before nerf.. 

6.the current set of ppl threatening to quit r not the last herd of cows.. There ll be more of em..if u r against nerf then u r the type of guys who roll on low geared players with big titles n stuff... 

Btw ur post was psyche.. Bye gl with ur nxt mmo.. I hope u dont start this there.. 😘😘

And one more thing.. I agree with u on that farming low's like mobs.. Game needs time.. Try giving it some.. 

Dominant players in dominant guilds will continue to be on top in PvP due to guild battle win rewards. Sorry kids who thought it was fair duel. You're still getting 3v1'd by Templars.

5 hours ago, Aalelorn said:

Dominant players in dominant guilds will continue to be on top in PvP due to guild battle win rewards.

Word. Those level 40 rings and meteorites are insanely OP.

Ho les englishs players, il est temps de quitter ce jeu a la con.....translate... it's the right moment to leave this stupid game

4 hours ago, Esrun said:

Word. Those level 40 rings and meteorites are insanely OP.

You think it's ring BPs and meteorites we get?

More like 120k battle coins and 10k pvp shop honor. And pvp jewelry.

Posted (edited)

If you're good at PvP, nothing will change... much; just keep grinding if pvp is your thing.

Edited by ShadowOfALegend

16 hours ago, Aalelorn said:

You think it's ring BPs and meteorites we get?

More like 120k battle coins and 10k pvp shop honor. And pvp jewelry.

It's only the Bracelet for Guild Battle, I think. Each activity has different gear drops, for example Tramcart event drops Necklace.

120K coins is a lot. Will pay attention next time. It's from the chest, right?

I'm not sure if you have to win to get it. Yesterday I had my alt in Guild Battle 40v40, the team lost but I got the chest and it had bracelet. My always-on-follow alt that I don't even play now has 2 pvp jewelry items and my main has 0.

7 hours ago, Esrun said:

It's only the Bracelet for Guild Battle, I think. Each activity has different gear drops, for example Tramcart event drops Necklace.

120K coins is a lot. Will pay attention next time. It's from the chest, right?

I'm not sure if you have to win to get it. Yesterday I had my alt in Guild Battle 40v40, the team lost but I got the chest and it had bracelet. My always-on-follow alt that I don't even play now has 2 pvp jewelry items and my main has 0.

120k is from victory chest.

Wait that was a pvp bp...? Arrgh guess what I'd did with it.