Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avaclon

2 Faction Chat Tabs.

5 posts in this topic

Make 2 tabs please.

1 for the server (like old faction chat)

Second is cross-server chat (current new faction chat)

It became a world chat without stamina omg

We certainly recognize the issues with faction chat and are looking at possible solutions.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, Ocho said:

We certainly recognize the issues with faction chat and are looking at possible solutions.

possible solution.. revert back to old style.. no cross server, and change the new pvp maps back to original (no cross server..).. boom problem solved. 

oh and give us our old honor back.. only the top 10% do/use the aldor pvp..

i for one was saving honor for survival shop and now completely useless. rofl great way to keep the players who pay for the game on top..

Edited by StrayHellcat

I don’t want to see other server conversations when playing through dailies and raid content and I know I’m not alone on this. 

Can we look at an option to toggle disable/enable cross-server chat? It’s next to useless outside and serves no purpose for 95% of gameplay. It’s irritating and last thing I want to see if vulgar language. There’s minimal moderation of the chat, being filters that are simply by-passed. 

This is probably the biggest drawback of the game. Forget bugs, poor customer service and lack of commitment to a paying player base; there’s simply too many chats, world notifications and announcements happening that it’s impossible to keep up to speed with any channel whatsoever.