Xiris

Don't remove your gems.

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey @RedPanda and @Ocho,

I'm glad to see that you keep the good practice to release buggy updates as usual.

I just unequipped 4 lvl 30 Sparkling on my weapon and Off hand, and I just lose them.

Unequip them make my gearscore lower, at first I see them still in my items but the stats are missing from my char, I crashed once I got back into the "Embed" panel. After relogging, gems are gone, nothing in the bag.

So, I still have my successful payment but no charging request opened since the 24th January, your support team doesn't asnwer.

So now, I will have to make another request, wait during at least 3 weeks to get the first answer, 3 weeks after to make your por suppor team to read the answer.

During that all time, I won't be able to do anything, too much stats loss.

Gratzzz, keep that good work, keep thinking you're doing great.

I didn't even imagine it was possible to disrespect that much your player base in addition to be that bad technically. Most of the time, one compensates the other, you've clearly aim too big, and you're probably so in it that you didn't realize what's happening.

PS : @Ocho

That was your answer, look the date. Nothing has evolved since that post.

Hopefully, we can get full refund based on the quality of your work, thanks for giving us that opportunity :)

PS 2  :

Another work of quality, first and second answer, appreciate the date :

Vincent  
March 07, 2018, 07:52 +0200  
Hello. We are sorry that as we have not received your reply, we would like to know whether the problem has been solved? If yes, we may close the case at the moment.
If you have further inquiry, please feel free to let us know here again. We will be much appreciated if you can rate on our service which will help us a lot to improve the service quality. Thank you.

Icy  
November 07, 2017, 07:59 +0200  
Hi Crusader. Thank you for your patience : ) We will update the news to you once we have.
Have a good day.

Edited by Xiris
3 people like this

Same thing happened to me was swapping gems around and poof character rating goes down but gem appears to still be displayed in slot. Log out and back in gems vanished.

Are u kidding now? Im without all my diamonds now, after i went forum i see this.. Now u want say me that i never see my gems back.. ???

I lost 1 level 20 diamond, 1 level 30 and 1 level 40. I didnt risk my sparklings.

I hope we get our gems back, not overcompensation. Im tired of this.

I wished I had checked here befor doing the same, I think they just killed the game, 

cant belive they do this again gem bugged. 

I guess I’ll get half what I had like last time, and panda had to help, RIP col

Don’t worry. You’re just gonna get rewarded from removing those gems and you’re gonna be feeling good with full lvl 40 sparklings

9_9 yeeh Netasssss force our quit game -_-

LOl really 

Don’t do as if there wasn’t gem bugs after every update.... you removed them today just after update on purpose. 

True question is though ; why same bugs at every update, just to have more good players quitting game  @Ocho @redpanda

Gems should be safe to remove now. We will be returning the missing gems shortly.

7 hours ago, Ocho said:

Gems should be safe to remove now. We will be returning the missing gems shortly.

I have 100% confidence in this post, however, one has to question the words "should" and "shortly" as this can be misinterpreted if past statements are anything to go by as "never gonna happen" and "never gonna happen", other then that, 100% confidence in this post.

you said its safe now. but why i lost 3 lvl40 lunar gems just now, please fix it

On 3/7/2018 at 5:37 PM, Fusion said:

I have 100% confidence in this post, however, one has to question the words "should" and "shortly" as this can be misinterpreted if past statements are anything to go by as "never gonna happen" and "never gonna happen", other then that, 100% confidence in this post.

Still havent received what I lost from the 1st "gem bug" last year lol. What concerns me is the last gem bug affected alot more than just gems. This wont be fun a time playing the waiting game again. 

1 person likes this

I won MVP got jakck sh!Te for it. Happy Days:D

When will they return the gems? I had a miss of only 10 gems when they said it MUST be safe to remove them.

On 07/03/2018 at 11:39 AM, Ocho said:

As gemas devem ser seguras para remover agora. Nós retornaremos as gemas em falta em breve.

What is brief for you?

On 3/8/2018 at 0:14 AM, Nynaeve said:

LOl really 

Don’t do as if there wasn’t gem bugs after every update.... you removed them today just after update on purpose. 

True question is though ; why same bugs at every update, just to have more good players quitting game  @Ocho @redpanda

This recurring bug needs to be fixed. I can see why player would want to leave after being stung twice.

i changed fro pvp tp pve gear and i lost 3 diamonds .....i send ticket and more than less called me a lier ......any idea what else i have to with them????

++++ to xiris bro gain they released a buggued update

@Ocho

The support in this game is seriously underwhelming.  Not only have I not had my items restored, I've not even had a response for over a month on numerous issues.  When I did get a response to previous issues, they were not related to my issue, and I found out the response had been cut/pasted to numerous people, also unrelated to their issues.

@Ocho
I've payed a significant amount of real money on a virtual product which has disappeared due to poor coding and lack of testing.

It should not be a difficult task to review the logs, and restore lost items.  My largest and most recent issue was losing 2 lvl30 Mtns and 2 lvl40 diamonds when I tried to remove them from my ring/pendant of the inactive raid gear set while wearing my 'other' gear set.

When I tried to remove them, it said 'Remove Gem' but they did not remove from the equipment.  When I swapped back to the raid set, the item disappeared.   After the gems disappeared I even spent more money to fill the empty slots.

@Ocho

I expect to have my items restored or will consider this theft and report it as such while I explore all of my options to have my hard earned money fully refunded.

--Psim (Thundercall Forest, ID: 863920)