SkyLight

Light of dawn, Rewards?

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ocho said:

I'm in the office now and investigating.

I've been defending you and netease all night telling them you said in your fourm post last night that we would recieve them today, and today meaning 23:59. Please follow through with your word I know it's possible. Also please do a live stream this week about what the massive changes to pvp are. I love it but since there was really no clear explanation people are assuming its another bug. In turn its a level playing field and the pvp gear and gems are the only way to get stronger. It confuses most because previous "pvp" gear in aldoor store was just the normal eqioment gear with pvp sets. Thanks.

I still haven't received my LODs. Finished the event with 20k+ rating on two characters.

So this is a difficult one. Our team sent out the LoDs last night as scheduled, but no one has received them yet. There's a bug here that we've got to find, but we definitely want to get you all your LoDs!

5 minutes ago, Ocho said:

So this is a difficult one. Our team sent out the LoDs last night as scheduled, but no one has received them yet. There's a bug here that we've got to find, but we definitely want to get you all your LoDs!

Multi-billion dollar gaming company should have this ironed out within a few hours. Come on guys! 

1 person likes this

Blazing Plains ,EU server.

Character Names,Warlander,Anzio,Silmaril and Omega to name a few are still waiting for Light of dawns.

@Ocho seems like everyone in my servers gotten gotten them but me. Name is SpeedBallin 1994658, and my alt drexxis. Forget his sn but I've been up all night waiting while everyone else has used theirs hours ago.

9 minutes ago, Cloudburst said:

my level 45 character with 30k+ cr didnt get LOD

9 minutes ago, Cloudburst said:

my level 45 character with 30k+ cr didnt get LOD

You are off by about 10 levels or so,

someone posted on forum says that the LODs are cr based not level based.

Posted (edited)

Need lvl 55 and appropriate cr to get them.

Edited by Dracula_X

My bet is the glitches you find will be getting worse. Shouldn't be having these kinds of problems to begin with. Amazes me admin can't reply to more serious issues. Abandon the sinking ship while you can.