Server Downtime 3/7 EXTENDED!

226 posts in this topic

haven't got my gems back yet but still im gonna allow a couple hours maybe.

comon wen i can get me lose diamons and 3 sparkling....... funnys thinks secent tine happing first tame i donget bsck nothing contact whit suspor like 5-6 mohnt still donget back and now again lose comon i starting think its game braking rukes not player and now i think leave game and refund all money  i get sik off disss;////

31 minutes ago, Neverdead said:

Could you tell when the new server will open?

USE CAPS MAN 

1 person likes this

WHEN IS THE NEW SERVER GONA BE OPEN!!!! HELLLLLO!!!!

KEEP ON BUMPING FOR THE NEW SERVER AND MEN C'ON ITS LIKE TAKING FOREVER

Comon still i dont get light of down ×2 and me lose diamonds and sparkling red panda susport center not even answer nothing!!!!!very poor serviss

WHERES LIGHT OF DAWN ??? ONDE ESTÃO OS LIGHT OF DAWN ? ILS SONT OU LES LIGHT OF DAWN ? DONDE ESTAN LOS LIGHT OF DAWN ?¬¬

1 person likes this

steam server already went live but they never notified us in game. no codes sent on emails who have registered early on and the site for it now says campaign finished. @EMpulse pls tell them mate to stop lying to their players. You guys have reduced yourselves to a piece of malodorous ****. xD

4 hours ago, CodeGreen said:

WHERES LIGHT OF DAWN ??? ONDE ESTÃO OS LIGHT OF DAWN ? ILS SONT OU LES LIGHT OF DAWN ? DONDE ESTAN LOS LIGHT OF DAWN ?¬¬

That is a mistake, sorry. Foi um erro, desculpe. 

On 3/8/2018 at 8:15 AM, Ocho said:

Level up boost potion bug and gem loss have both been fixed.

I still didnt have my gems back? how come you can consider that "fixed"? 

So, I am blown away as to how you guys delay a patch to make sure everything is good and proper.... yet you cant save a server when you patch.... Your roll back made me lose 5 alts to 55... made me lose over 2 mill gold on my accounts.... I had forged a legendary on my alt... I got 200 butterbeers on my main and got 3 legendry's... got the tears of the sea for a ranger, I got a snowfall grimor, and a lightning rage axe.... I didn't get any gracious gift box on my alt... so no legy.... I am absolutely disgusted with ya....not only that but I got an ss boots to drop from mystica 304, and a 304 accessory....  I put in more tickets that I care to count and I cant believe this....I am so pissed off... you have my friend Orra delete his account from all the sht you stole from us... and he has spent over 5k on the game... you guys blow me away..... For the first time I ever got lucky with these beers and got the legendary gear from the dragon eggs.... and now I have nothing.... I have no exquisite legendary gear and was so stoked to have it.... you have Took more from me.... and I am beyond pissed.... oh to make this even better... I got Compped 5 dragon scales and 5 gollen cast iron.... wow..... just wow.... how is that even close to Compensating 

For fuc k’s sake… please, do something about the Faction X-SRV channel. Stop saying soon, do it now! FUC KING FU CK FAC TION CHANNEL!

How about the gem bug compensation? Who will refund my gem which I bought from your pack?100usd just for a diamond gem and now it's gone. So why should I buy that gem pack? 

This is very interesting content!  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them.  You are great.

free chat

On 3/8/2018 at 7:24 PM, Underboob said:

New faction system socks. >:(

Yea , you need shoes too.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i feel like Romanian system.only gain money,make promises ,and unprepeared support .hmmm....used with it.

Edited by sorceus