Server Downtime 3/7 EXTENDED!

226 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sleastax said:

to be fair, at least they said aproximatley 2 more hours past the 3am mark, they covered their but that time, now it can be up to 6am est

They said two more hours two hours ago, lol.

Just quit already instead of ranting like a kindergarten here. You guys Don't know how hard they have to work for this update. Chill everyone! We can all sleep. Haha.

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Sleastax said:

PIX, it's not that we are clueless to the amount of time that goes into this, it's that the Devs DO know how much time it takes and quoted a specific time when it would launch based on that information, then they pushed back the date, and now have extended that as well. So i guess we give too much credit for them to know what they are talking about right?

Mate, I understand about delivery frameworks. I also understand that there are unforeseen, unfortunate and unavoidable circumstances in which provisions to deliver on a certain timeline is missed. It happens. There's no point carrying on about the missed deadline ... they've communicated it and as unfortunate and disappointed as we are with the outcome, there's no point throwing insult to the cause. It'll get done and I'm sure they're working around the clock to getting it done.

Hey Netease @EMpulse we're looking forward to your next "maintenance extended" post. ROFL!!! :P

2 people like this

i think they forgot to tell us

Hi everyone. The server downtime that began at 2AM GMT and was expected to last for approximately 6 hours has been extended for approximately two more hours. We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to bringing you the new Surge of Elements update as soon as possible!

Let me do it for you Netease!!!!!

Guys, they didn't delay the steam update. That is coming later today at 6pm Pacific time zone. You guys are acting like children.

1 minute ago, Amateur said:

Is there another 1 or 2 hours extended?

yes we expect to open servers ¬¬

when pal was up they said 2 h for 2 days :)))

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, olendar said:

22 minutes ago, SHETRIX said:

Edited by Uppers

now for the steam as well as for the new server pls give us an accurate info. it has been said that it'll be open 7th @livestream. 

Posted (edited)

NetEase has to get on top of their sh*t. You say 6 hours then ask for a 2 hour extension and then goes another 30 minutes to 1 hour over that. If u are gonna say a set time of 6 hours make it 6 hours not 8-10 hours later.

Edited by Fyree
1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Merihim said:

Actually they already had the coding from the Chinese version of the game. 

What are you insinuating? Suggesting that they just copy and paste code is completely simplistic and shows a complete lack of understanding for coding and development.

2 minutes ago, K44 said:

now for the steam as well as for the new server pls give us an accurate info. it has been said that it'll be open 7th @livestream. 

The steam update is later today at 6pm Pacific time zone.The netease office is located in California. Right now in California it is 2:30 am March 7th.

3 minutes ago, oOSilverOo said:

oh yeah! cont.. miss guild gobin 9_99_9

nghi di Sil haha

Posted (edited)

I don't feel like waiting for server up but extension post. 9_9

Edited by Amateur

I love all the engrish whining. I'm sure the majority of them are 12yr old gold farmers anyway. Please extend the outage another day or so. I love this crybaby thread. 🤗

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

5 phút trước, Kelvinn cho biết:

nghi di Sil haha

lên tận day an gap ng wen xD :P:P

Edited by oOSilverOo

1 minute ago, Hiddink said:

I love all the engrish whining. I'm sure the majority of them are 12yr old gold farmers anyway. Please extend the outage another day or so. I love this crybaby thread. 🤗

Probably all Filipino. They are the biggest criers I have ever seen.