EMpulse

Server Downtime 3/7 EXTENDED!

226 posts in this topic

lol the server down is forever haha😈😈😈😈

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Extension #2 incoming.. New server being released or is that also being held back due to steam issues?

Edited by Uppers
1 person likes this

I wonder how many items will be lost after this update xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Customer service for this game is a disgrace. If you people wanna continue collecting your pay checks I'd suggest maybe working on that aspect of the company... 90% of the top players on my server that spent thousands on this game are ready to move elsewhere where they actually feel appreciated and aren't constantly lied to and let down. Get it together NetEase.

Edited by Merihim
Mistype
1 person likes this

Some of the responses here are typical of clueless and ignorant individuals who don't understand the amount of work that goes into a development patch.

Take a chill pill and get some fkin fresh air. The world keeps spinning and it's time you guys move on and stop having a cry about an extra couple of hours (or whatever it ends up being).

Just now, Merihim said:

Customer service for this game is a disgrace. If you people wanna continue collecting your pay checks I'd suggest maybe working on that aspect of the company... 90% of the top players that spent thousands on this game are ready to move elsewhere where they actually feel appreciated and aren't constantly lied to and let down. Get it together NetEase.

Black Desert Mobile Western release by end of this year and CoL will be lost in space , trust me

What am i not happy about server maintenance is that They do not send us reward as "Compensations" like other games do. 

You have to wait. How hard can it be!?! I'm waiting and don't trow curses at the devs. It doesnt mean that they are slaves to all of you and they should do it as you like. They'll do it whatever they want. Good job devs!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Y'all are inevitably ruining the game for everyone tbh... not only is your support/ customer service system out of whack, but now you are implementing a whole new class into a game that has been getting along just fine. Look at the bullsh*t paladin class y'all put in... overpowered and everything... now more?? Look at all the games in the past that were huge and ended up failing due to doing extra... league of legends... runescape... need I say more??

1 minute ago, Merihim said:

Customer service for this game is a disgrace. If you people wanna continue collecting your pay checks I'd suggest maybe working on that aspect of the company... 90% of the top players that spent thousands on this game are ready to move elsewhere where they actually feel appreciated and aren't constantly lied to and let down. Get it together NetEase.

Ive been saying this for weeks. I turn in complaints and don’t hear from anyone for at least 2 weeks later. It’s an utter disgrace and they should be embarrassed but I get the feeling that they really don’t care. Just as long as they’re constantly seeing people pay then they’re content.

PIX, it's not that we are clueless to the amount of time that goes into this, it's that the Devs DO know how much time it takes and quoted a specific time when it would launch based on that information, then they pushed back the date, and now have extended that as well. So i guess we give too much credit for them to know what they are talking about right?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Pix said:

Some of the responses here are typical of clueless and ignorant individuals who don't understand the amount of work that goes into a development patch.

Take a chill pill and get some fkin fresh air. The world keeps spinning and it's time you guys move on and stop having a cry about an extra couple of hours (or whatever it ends up being).

Actually they already had the coding from the Chinese version of the game. 

If u are delaying things once or twice is fine but everyone time u do same thing n fail to keep ur promises  , it shows how poor ur system is tho improve it and I hope u will work on it aspas 

Do not worry, maybe it will be a compensation reward. ¬¬

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, olendar said:

I wouldn't hold your breath on this one lol

how about another delay post Nestease?

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, ImHarshal said:

If u are delaying things once or twice is fine but everyone time u do same thing n fail to keep ur promises  , it shows how poor ur system is tho improve it and I hope u will work on it aspas 

It shows how poor on language you are. Wow. Took me a wile to understand. 

U can dream about compensation reward. Or only p2w recieve

2 minutes ago, olendar said:

Hahaha imagine that. Their attitude is clearly " this is our game we run it how we want " instead of " we'd like to keep as many players playing and as many newcomers coming as we can" devs that don't listen to their player base always fail. Sad but true...

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, nivster said:

I wouldn't hold your breath on this one lol

Neither do i. 

to be fair, at least they said aproximatley 2 more hours past the 3am mark, they covered their but that time, now it can be up to 6am est