Server Downtime 3/7 EXTENDED!

234 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, EMpulse said:

Hi everyone. The server downtime that began at 2AM GMT and was expected to last for approximately 6 hours has been extended for approximately two more hours. We appreciate your patience during this time and look forward to bringing you the new Surge of Elements update as soon as possible!

-EMpulse

You're a ****ing bull****!!!! lol

1 person likes this

you better give us a great update because you've already extended the event from 28th feb to 6 march and yet still asking for a 2 hour extension you whatsoever son of a b!tch.

2 people like this

Just want to ask, does this update includes the new sever and steam as well?

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, K44 said:

Just want to ask, does this update includes the new sever and steam as well?

Nobody is going to answer you BtW. This game/company has the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced from any other game/platform. 

Like a game update need supervisions, be tested and another more things to do before be launched. If launch after "copy and paste" like someone's thinking, it's more complex. I'm anxious for play, but I know to have to wait, till all created bugs in the patch be fixed to don't bore players with a sadly playability. xD

1 person likes this

@Pwnstar lols i loved the game at first but just recently i was a bit down cuz of that level up potions i work hard for my char but with with that potion like grr you know what im saying right? p2w already. I might switch to a diff game if this p2w style continues

Meanwhile I'm playing here on the Chinese server.

This downtime maintenance is for the new Surge of Elements content. The game releasing on Steam is not related to this update. We'll let you know separately when the game is available on Steam. :)

-EMpulse

Could you release patch notes meanwhile?

2 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

This downtime maintenance is for the new Surge of Elements content. The game releasing on Steam is not related to this update. We'll let you know separately when the game is available on Steam. :)

-EMpulse

lol ? it's almost the 8th of March already.
Steam should be available to play on for hours now.
whenever you guys have been telling us a date it's been a fail so far ... delay delay delay delay

@EMpulse Us 10 that won early steam key (we were suposed to get it 1week ago) We never gotten this....at this point il take another reward

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, SHETRIX said:

lol ? it's almost the 8th of March already.
Steam should be available to play on for hours now.
whenever you guys have been telling us a date it's been a fail so far ... delay delay delay delay

they have always been like that. not surprising to the many. lol

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, K44 said:

@Kesttra  hw?

I downloaded the game installer on the Chinese netease website 5iX5SF3.jpg

Edited by Kesttra

Just thought that the steam release will be on 7th as per live stream. did i get it roght?

they need more than 1000 of hours to finished this update haha find another game lol😛😛😛😛

@admin i respect you guys for the hardwork of improving the fame but just a little request be accurate with your date info or any you know what i mean. If u dont wanna get cornered atleast be more ADVANCED impretty sure you know what it means