Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedPanda

Thank you for everything! The adventure continues, Crusaders!

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you all know that my time here at NetEase Games has come to an end. I'm moving out of California after having accepted a new job opportunity in another state. I have truly enjoyed my time with all of you. Thank you for all the passion and excitement you have brought to Crusaders of Light. I hope you continue playing and sharing your feedback on our various feedback channels, and you never know...perhaps our paths will cross again someday!
1 person likes this

Thanks Redpanda for putting up with our trolling! Good luck 

Even though I'm not satisfied with the way your team runs the game but still wish you luck and have fun on your new chapter. @RedPanda

Thank you very much redpanda for your great service, you have always replied to us and kept us informed regarding the game. Wish you great success in your upcoming adventure in life.

@RedPanda

GL for the future, I hope your new job includes a communication training.

I think that the smartest move you may have done xD

1 person likes this

Goodluck @RedPanda!

Have a good one... or two ;)

Posting everywhere I can because I'm sick and tired of Netease ignoring everybody... they took over 750k gold from me... Thousands upon thousands of real cash from people and all they can do after their 24 hour roll back (on a progression game) because they are too stupid to back up a game.... and act like meh we don't care for the ppl just our money...  I got 5 alts to 55 for legendry that day... gone... on my main I finally got the 100 butter beers got 50 more from opening in total and 3 legendarys... gone... iv put in over 30 tickets... not a word but 5 scales and  5 iron for they butchering everything.... wow what a compensation