MicoMeex

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal

413 posts in this topic

IGN: Bizukara

Server: Asia

Ive been playing this game for many months until recently ive reached Diamond V and after that, I got banned for Illegal hacking even I dont EVEN use any kind of CHEATS! PLEASE RETRIEVE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

IGN: Bizukara

Server: PC-Asia

Ive been playing this game for many months until recently ive reached Diamond V and after that, I got banned for Illegal hacking even I dont EVEN USE ANY KIND of CHEATS since I started playing this! I worked hard for reaching Diamond and this is what I get?! PLEASE RETRIEVE MY ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Getting banned with no reason is the worst!

IGN: MikeAngeloooo

What happened to my account? i never use any kinds of cheats, since i started playing this game. i never use it. I NEEED TO BACK MY ACCOUNT! BANNING PLAYERS WITHOUT USING CHEAT? WTF! HOW ABOUT THE OTHERS USING CHEAT? THEY AIN'T BAN! WTF! BACK MY ACCOUNT PLEASE! Ban players who using cheats not the player never use a cheat! 

IGN: AikoIyota

Banned permanently due to prohibited behavior, Sir/Mam  I get ban for no reason I didn't use any cheat I'am a loyal player at ROS I'm mad at cheaters because they ruined the game but still we normal players get banned for no reason  because too many players report for nothing, they report you if you killed them and at my last game earlier my graphics has been bugged i can't see any houses I get and then i I quit after that game and then just now when i open this account  I was surprised that my account has been banned. Please Gm unbanned this account. Thanks In advance :)

IGN: MikeAngeloooo

What happened to my account? i never use any kinds of cheats, since i started playing this game. i never use it. I NEEED TO BACK MY ACCOUNT! BANNING PLAYERS WITHOUT USING CHEAT? WTF! HOW ABOUT THE OTHERS USING CHEAT? THEY AIN'T BAN! WTF! BACK MY ACCOUNT PLEASE! Ban players who using cheats not the player never use a cheat

Good day my na banned ung account ko i dont know the reason why i got banned i did not play ros for a month due to mu thesis and then day i log in my account.. di naman lag ung game pero di makaalis ung avatar ko kung saan ako bumaba dn ni logout ko after po okay naman sya pero nung nakapatay ako ng isang player na kasabayan ko sa pagbaba nkailang lakad pa ao then boom na banned ung account due to inappropriate behaviour.... Pls unbanned my account minsan na nga lang ako nakakapatay dahil sa cheater tapos ako pa ung na banned ... Justice poo...!! 

Ign:naMELESS

Pc server: asia

Email :conciquence@yahoo.com

ign:R4NL34F
server:asia

My pc was lagging for 5 mins then after that i was banned for no reason even though im not using any cheats 

pls ros developers uban my acc pls :(

3 minutes ago, darb23 said:

ign:R4NL34F
server:asia

My pc was lagging for 5 mins then after that i was banned for no reason even though im not using any cheats 

pls ros developers uban my acc pls :(

IGN: EliteSpy

SERVER: ASIA 

good evening admin pls back my account cuz i let my cousin borrow my account because of that time i was busy of my school so i let my cousin.i well not let borrow my account again thanks in advance ADMIN 

Posted (edited)

IGN: Drakclifts

4/17/2018 12am my last game without kills, and now 4/18/2018 when i login a few minutes past in menu I got banned permanently and i did not played (start) game yet, also did not use any hacks. bug? or what? or false banned/report? please help

Edited by Drakclift

Ign : Thre3Zer0

Server : Asia

One day I was playing on a internet cafe SAME ACCOUNT. So I started playing solo queue. Then when I was playing I dropped near logging camps then i realized I HAVE FAST PARACHUTE AND AIMBOT. Then i dont know how to disable it. Then the game crashed then when I logged my account was banned. Please unban me.

IGN:BAmbam

GM PLS UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT I DIDNT USE ANY CHEAT PLS GM UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT PLS PLS

IGN: Pewdsspie

Sorry to bother, but my account was banned when I logged in the game. My little borrowed my account and I guess he used a cheat on it. 

I am annoyed because my account was banned before the Season 2 starts. Please don't reset my stats.

Posted (edited)

Name:BloódMóon

Asia server

Why did i get banned i did not do something wrong i spend money for this good game.i think i got banned for 22 kills why?  I dont use cheat to dis game i am normal player.please dont reset my stats to season 2 

Edited by Bloodkurt

IG:Almigthme

im using the program to maximize my processor process and im been ban

IGN: Jamai

Server: Europe

Im just open my rules then play and become ban? i dont know why maybe im using vpn? Reply please

IGN: NVK8844
Server: Asia-PC

I do not use fraudulent stealing but why my account look forward to reopening soon it is very important for me

IGN: RaiAzure

Banned for hacking although my friends are the one who are hacking and yet i am the one who got banned for no reason
names: metalgirl , firemoves04

IGN:KillLaKill4

Ranked: Platinum II

ID: 81613847

I was playing in a internet cafe everyday i use different computers but use same account, One day while playing RULES OF SURVIVAL the game crashed and i reopen the game and upon login in my account there's  a note that popup saying that my account has been banned. I think my  account was banned because some of the people who also play there used a hack there and it happened that my account was affected. I hope that i can play with my account again , please unbanned  my account. I a'm hoping  for your kind consideration.

Sincerely your,

Killla491@gmail.com

Posted (edited)

ME TOO PLS UNBAN ME I DONT KNOW WHY THE FVCK I GOT BANNED I DO NOTHING BAD AT ALL??? PLS UNBAN ME

IGN:JAYFVCK

SERVER:ASIA

Edited by JAYFVCK
WHY THE FVCK U BAN ME ? EVERY DAY I DEAL WITH THOSE FVCKING CHEATERS THEN U BAN ME ?

• IGN: Kenshiynn
  • Server: Asia-PC

Why i get banned? Even through they are using cheats but i am not using to some kind of hack when i went to eat i was surprise because there is saying i get banned. i hope you will unbanned me 

IGN: ┴NoName┴

I dont know why i get banned, so i hope i can retrieve my account. the last time i played it get laggy then my game said permanently banned. I really want to play this with my friends, please be considerate GM. Thank you and Godbless.

Login FB: eff.prince

Server: PC- Asia
In-game ID: ChickNuggetzzz

Ban Date: 4-19-2018

Server: PC- America
In-game ID: Khaleesiiii

Ban Date: 4-18-2018

I really had no idea why am I banned. Yesterday my Main Account(Asia) got banned, and today I am banned in all servers even though I haven't played recently. I wasted real $$$ to top-up my Main Account(Asia) around 5 times or more(I forgot how many times). I don't think I will attempt to use any third-party software(HACKS) nor violate the rules&regulations of this game. I am asking for your kind reconsideration. Thanks and more power! -Owner of this account

IGN: sanorjopogi

I want to know what happen to my account, everyday i playing in my cousin's computer. And he's playing ros with cheat he's Ign "YeliarFromPH" .But after that one day april.19,2018 i think 2am. he's playing ros with cheat and i request to play after his game. I log my account but there a banner said my account was permanently ban. Please unbanned my account beacuse im legit player. his IGN: YeliarFromPH please make a an investigation about what happen.