MicoMeex

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal

417 posts in this topic

IGN: FlamingGun

Server: Asia

banned for no reason i just played and my  account was delete i dont know why can u review my account please unbanned it 

im not using any hack so why im banned 

1 person likes this

IGN: Danezuuu

I Didn't use any 3rd party or any cheats I am a victim of unfair reporting. if the enemies dies immediately after landing they tend to report as if everyone is cheating. everytime they die they report the one who killed them. it's very unfair on our part who are playing fair and square. please unban my account GM.. I beg, Please

IGN: SenpaiKazzuu

please unbanned my account they report me for what ? im not using any hack and Cheat. i won 1 games and they report me please unbanned it. Tnx Admin RUSH Pleasee Review may account

IGN:johnkyen

Server:Asia

i opened my account on ros i look at my account that banned my account so please return my account no if i did cheat i hope you can come back thank you

IGN: KurtzGaming

Banned for nothing in this game I was just looting in the house but then when i killed 1 i think that player report me for nothing i swear i have only 3 kills in there 24 left and if you want proof go to my profile and see my flag is indonesia pls unban me i really love this game my effort wasted because of ban -_-

Posted (edited)

i wonder why i got banned? i merely kill enemy coz i thought all of my enemies are cheaters. today i loose a lot of exp on my rank, and yet, i got banned. please, if u have logs u can see me how i played. 

Username: danmatthewmagadan@gmail.com

IGN: EmberDane

Edited by EmberDane
i need to put my IGN

IGN: MyInsTincT

ASIA Server

GrandMAster

Banned 24 hours?

why did i get banned sir i dint use any hack program or i dint do anything wrong please check this around 10:40 pm to 10:50 pm Philippine time today i was playing then i get banned?? please check i cannot play with this situation. 

IGN: TheGreatRusher

My account has got banned because im playing on a rental computer shop near our house, due to crowded population there at the computer shop, some of the children was playing with cheat and when their time was out and i was the one who is next in the line to play. the "cheat" was active that time and accidentally activate it by chance and suddenly my account was logged out and saw the ban sign on it. So please do give another chance. I hate cheater and i want to have justice. Thanks to all GM. Be considerate   

IGN:Its2Ez4Me

Server:Asia

banned for inappropriate attide,plss unbanned my account cuz i dont use a cheat ive win only 3 but ive dont know how ive got banned

plss admin or moderator read this plss ive wasted many moneys of it so plss unbanned my account 

Thank you and God Bless!

IGN: IKAWNANAMAN

I really don't know the exact reason of why my account been banned. The reason is my friend got used my account without my permission, He used third-program and I think that's the main reason.. But I don't Intentionally want him to used that thing. Please Bring justice with this. 

Best Regards ROS.

#KeepItUP

Posted (edited)

Ros admins ... Please help me 😭

Player Name:ToXicDeX

Flag:Phillipines

Account was Banned: April 9 2018

Please help me plz😭

This is my Favorite Game.

My account was banned in April 9,2018 in no reason .I didnt used any cheat that can harm my Account...Please get back my account😭...

Im spending so many money for this Game😭

I hope you can unbanned my account.

Thank you 😊

Edited by ToxicBurn02
To be cleared my problem

Posted (edited)

IGN: MagikSarap1

PC- Asia

Banned for using hacks. Yes, i did use hacks, i just couldn't resist the urge to not use cheats due to having 70-80% players using hacks per game and so i was pressured to use cheats also, i apologize and promise to never to use cheats ever again, i have only been using the cheat for 2 days and i highly believe that it is unnecessary and unjust to ban my account permanently, a week ban or two is a much more appropriate consequence. Again, i apologize for my mistake and i hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me. Thank you and wish the game a more successful future :).

Edited by MagikSarap1

IGN:killer2017

server: Asia 

banned for inapproriate attitude, my last game i did take some ammos but my squadmate told me that i give them every loot on supply box and i didn't, i think that's the reason why i got reported, please review my account i didn't use any hack or what, please be considerate GM thankyou and godbless. 

Posted (edited)

IGN: VeeJay

i only killed 3 persons on the battle field without cheating and i think someone reported me but i didnt use any hacking software.

the game suddenly close and when i re login it says that it is permanently banned. please help me recover it. I am loyal on ROS game. please help users like me to recover their innocent account

Edited by VeeJay

IGN: Y0uStuP1d                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Rank: Diamond 5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Server: Europe                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        i was banned for no reasons. i didn't use any cheat or hack......i just afk for a while then when i returned my account just banned help me

• IGN - ①BOT or ①Bot, idk
  • Rank- Silver III
  • Server- America

Banned for hacking, My last game i kill 2 squad in a row with x8 scope. I think because of it so i get banned 

Please review my account I didn't even use any hack or what. 

so please unbanned my account, ty and god bless GM

hello rules of survival i cant play the because u ban my acc pls unbanned my acc  i got 17 kills in then i got banned permanently how im not a ****ing useless cheater dude 

IGN:HeNeRaLxBee

SERVER:ASIA

• IGN:♦LRico♦
  • Server:Asia

I'm been banned... I do not know why I'm going to top-up and the game is log then the game quit , I login again and I've been banned for permanent i hope I'm unbanned tomorrow

IGN: BLackSNow

i was banned. and i dont know why. im playing at the computer shop. im a legit player. and i already load/top-up in game. im asking for consideration. i have no knowledge that the hack is already installed at all PC's in the shop. please unbanned me. I'll play in good faith and never use cheat.

• IGN: BAmbam
  • Server: Asia

HI gm pls unbanned my account i didnt use any cheat or any thing that other player report me . i am just a normal player. pls gm unbanned account pls pls pls 

IGN:WatskieWeinstein

Server : ASIA

I am never going to try third party apps for all of y'all.

reporting me for my Awesome costumes and Dogo Head?? y'all jealous.

GM hear me... unbanned

Good day Sir/Ma'm
I was playing this for a month and because of a mistake this week..and i will be fair for next time once unbanned...i was not a God that time, just alot of reporters jealous of my costume...Please consider refunding all of my money tothat account or just unbanned me sir please im begging you...i havent play ROS since yesterday after i got banned...please please i will be fair next time or just refund my money..
I have spent money topping up ...i have confidence that i was not gonna ban...it was a mistake...im never gonna use cheat on my costumed character...
Please im begging you...just refund me or unbanned me..i will never do this mistake again..
God speed rules of surival, i want to play again on my only account.
i already appealed and done public apology.
My mistake Mam Sir, I am really sorry.
please consider me as a victim

Username/IGN : WatskieWeinstein
Server:ASIA

well GoodTimes ROS
#ROSFOLIFE

Posted (edited)

• IGN: BWSDCreator (with a biohazard symbol at the last)
  • Server: Asia

I was having a nice killing spree when I suddenly disconnected to the server. I thought it was just my internet having problems, but I got permanent banned for prohibited behavior. I didn't use any 3rd party programs, cheat, or hacks. I wasn't aware of my kills so I thought everyone I killed reported me even it wasn't fair to report me. Just put an end to this unfair bans because you're just losing players and making Rules of Survival a useless game (no offense) because of the cheaters and poor judgement of the devs. 

Hope you read my Appeal

Edited by BWSDCreator
wrong symbol in IGN

IGN: ƒÖV¶BangBang

Server: PC-ASIA

Banned Date: April 11 2018

Please Unban my account im not using any cheats, hacks and other illegal programs.