MicoMeex

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal

381 posts in this topic

• IGN: Vadios
  • Server: Asia

I do always play in a internet cafe everyday i use different computers but use same account, One day while playing RULES OF SURVIVAL the game crashed and i reopen the game and upon login in my account there's  a note that popup saying that my account has permanently  banned. I think my  account was banned because some of the people who also play there used a hack there and it happened that my account was affected. I hope that i can play with my account again , please unbanned  my account. I a'm hoping  for your kind consideration. I was so happy this game is created, yet sad because some player got hack/cheat so bad. But still i play coz i love this game. I hope you'll unbanned my account. thank you

p.s. i know my IGN isn't appropriate, sorry for that. 

Sincerely your,

Vadios

IGN: maknaeson

Server: ASIA

Banned for inappropriate attitude, My teammates reported me they think that i'm a cheater my character has been push through the wall of my teammates, my character's  bugging and i can't move. Today i just uninstall the game and quit playing (rules of cheater) if you guys want to ban a players make sure you fix all minor problem in maps. Some people report other player even if  it's not a cheater. I suggest to make sure the player is a cheater or bad attitude before you ban them. I'm not a cheater, fix the game before banning players  

please read my suggestion thank you. 

Posted (edited)

please return the two accounts yes i cheat po Tina try missing the cheat promise po i will not come back to cheat plsss :( :(
IGN:UpTheKill Rank:Platinum I Server:Asia 2nd account IGN:£jaropohop£   PlatiNum V   Server:Asia                                                                              
Edited by joniel13

IGN:UpTheKill                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Rank:Platinum I                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Server:Asia                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

please return the two accounts yes i cheat po Tina try missing the cheat promise po i will not come back to cheat plsss :( :(

PLss back UpTheKill Rank:Platinum I    Server:asia    2nd account IGN:£jaropohop£ Rank:Platinum V Server:Asia                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

IGN:Shantiloke

Server:Asia

i got banned because I kill much without using cheat (Third Party)then i was reported.that's why i got banned to the game can you help me back my account im a good player of this game Thanks:)

IGN: IMUYIKA

Server: Asia

Banned for 

banned for inappropriate attitude, my last game i killed much without using 3rd party ( Cheating ) then i was reported and kickoff from the server, i think some of players were angry of early death from the map location thats why they were always hitting the report botton from hacking, please get back my account GM :(

Posted (edited)

IGN:PPQ•PlErIbU

Server:ASIA

please unbanned my account I do not know why I was banned last time 5.30 I am not able to enter and I am still waiting for my maintenance pasog relog suddenly I forsclose and I get banned permanent I swear by not using the illegal program and I beg for the amount unbanned my account because I have more 200k topups

Edited by PlErIbU

IGN:PPQ•PlErIbU

Server:ASIA

please unbanned my account I do not know why I was banned last time 5.30 I am not able to enter and I am still waiting for my maintenance pasog relog suddenly I forsclose and I get banned permanent I swear by not using the illegal program and I beg for the amount unbanned my account because I have more 200k topupups

I have spent money and amassing money for this game pleaseee

Posted (edited)

IGN :♕Subra✵Sa✵Buwad♕

I was because of my behaviors my last game . becuase i killed my teamate then he/she report me . 

Edited by SubraSaBuwad

Name: FangedWolf

Server:PC ASIA

TOLONG KEMBALIKAN AKUN SAYA , SAYA TIDAK PERNAH MENGGUNAKAN CHEAT SAMA SEKALI TOLONG KEMBALIKAN AKUN SAYA, SELAMA SAYA BERMAIN SAYA TIDAK PERNAH MENGGUNAKAN CHEAT,TOLONG KRMBALIKAN SECEPAT NYAA.

TERIMA KASIH. 

SEMOGA AKUN SAYA DI KEMBALIKAN. 

Posted (edited)

IGN: BAmBam

GM?? I DIDN'T USE ANY CHEAT OR ANYTHING THAT OTHER PLAYER REPORT ME. I'M JUST A NORMAL PLAYER. I PLAY N PLAY AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THAT OTHER PLAYER ANGRY. I Previously play and after a few minute i logout then i surprise because i has been banned without do anything so please GM or admin get back my account. pls back it my account GM please i need it please GM read this

Edited by jerome09h

Hi there pls un ban my acc cuz when i log in my acc it is ban im not doing anything pls unban my acc pls

IGN:CHUCKLES

SERVER:PC ASIA

IGN: DarCrusad3

Rank Platinum lll

i just killed a whole team in Squad mode (4 of them) using thompson and then after 5min i got banned for 24hrs

first my main account then my second account? 

[IGN: DarkCrusad3... Banned: permanent... Reason: None]

[IGN: DarCrusad3... Banned: 24hrs.. Reason: killed a Whole team]

Being skillful at the games can be banned... nice one there GM.

Posted (edited)

I'm playing recently and i got disconnected then boom Permanently Banned......Can you unban my account :/

IGN: WrongSideOfHell

Edited by WrongSideOfHell

IGN: Sadaym

Server Asia:

I swear I didn't use any third party program to enhance my game. I remembered I dropped near the Spawn Island and a lot of guys are there, I had 11 kills then I got banned? wow. The thing is if guys are aimbotting your ass then you kill them, they will report you as if you are like them. 

I, ʁɐʍxFearOfGodx was banned april 5, 2018 for three days. I don't know why I got banned. All I can remember is I got disconnected during a game due to poor  internet connection. After that I got  banned for three days. Please fix this as soon as possible. 

Hoping for your fast actions to fix this problem. Thank you! 

*IGN:ʁɐʍxFearOfGodx

*SERVER:ASIA MOBILE.

IGN:GsCrazy

When I open my account, I look at my ros account

IGN:GSsnober

When you open my ros account I have banned my account with no cheat 

please gm please return my account thank you

Ign:Periabras15

Dear Ma’am/Sir,

why my account was banned? i didn’t do anything wrong or even cheating and why it was permanent banned. Do they have proof that I used any cheats?. Why it’s happens all my sacrifices for my account was useless. Please I want to get back again my account. I’ve just spent my own for this account. I’ve do everything to make ranked my account. Just only skills is my way to make it all. They’ve report me that no any proofs. It was really unacceptable. Please kindly revert my appeal. Thank you ma’am and sir. I will waiting for your response. I have some pictures of my account that I can proof that I’ve never do cheat.

IGN:GsKing

my account is suddenly ban on ros even though i did not cheat GM go back to my account thank you

IGN: Spanished

Why Netease? Why did you ban my account and my IP address!? I didn't use and 3rd programs(cheats/hacks)!~ I spent money on my account already cuz' I know it's worth it but I received this freakin' ban for no reason!!! Please review it very well before you take action! Looking forward for this issues.  And make this ban appeal forum or what you called useful!~!!! 

IGN: IFORGETMYNAME20x

banned for no reason i just played and my  account was delete i dont know why can u review my account please unbanned it 

im not using any hack so why im banned 

IGN : AjstyleS
Server : ASIA

permanent banned? why? because i got many kills? they just report and banned no review? im not even cheating. what the hell are you doing? look at my stats, 100+ battle only 9 win? is that cheating?? fix it