MicoMeex

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal

437 posts in this topic

• IGN: lPandemonium
  • Server: Asia

Banned for what reason? Please gave it back to me i don't really understand what's happening to this game please NETEASE i didn't do anything, i was playing and that's it. When i got in to the ground and picking some gear armors and guns and running with 0 kills then the game exit itself, i don't ever use cheat and i got banned for permanently. Please NETEASE give back my account thankyou so much. 

Posted (edited)

• IGN: Zhenzei

• Date of Ban: 3/24/18

NETEASE, can you please give me a second chance not to do it anymore? Because my friend said to me that he'll teach me how to cheat without getting banned but I was wrong the moment I realize that cheating is unfair, I regret what I've done. Please let me play ROS again to play fairly and enjoy playing with my friends. I'm truly sorry.

Edited by Zhenzei

IGN: JäySëthÖ3Ö
SERVER: ASIA

NetEase Sorry for Using some third party program just for winning some game and some taking advantage to other players whose playing hard and trying their to win but i want to apologize for using some cheats but if you please just reset my account rank for warning for using some third party program. Thank you for your considerations for reading this message and thank you making this wonderful game. I hope my account will be unbanned

IGN: Nelximus
Server: Asia

PLS UNBAN ME. THERE'S A LOT OF BUTT HURT PLAYERS WHO ALWAYS REPORTING ME BECAUSE IM REALLY GOOD. IF THEY DIED THEY WILL REPORT THE PLAYER WHO KILLED THEM EVEN THE KILLER IS NOT A CHEATER. PLS. A LOT OF ROS PLAYERS HAVE BEEN QUIT BECAUSE OF YOUR BANNING SYSTEM. :(

Posted (edited)

IGN: Mimicoco03

I don't know what happened, I was lagging so much this recently and then I was surprised that it got banned for inappropriate behavior or something like that. I've seen many people cuss or explicit words pero I didn't mean na permanent banned agad yun. Gusto ko sana iappeal account ko, I won't be using any vulgar words anymore. I'm not using cheat or anything also, just the words. Please tulongan mo naman po na iremove ang pagkabanned ko. Kakabanned lang kasi ngayon, di ko naman po akalain na magiging ganun ang result, and I see that people are demanding for the type of style ng pagban ng members. I'm planning on investing for some supply pero kung ganto naman po ang banning system, medyo mahirap po ang situation natin. Anyhow, I'll be careful and try my best to get the most best experience para sa lahat. Thank you in advance.  

Edited by Mimicoco03
added some content

IGN: Tr3s03

Ranked: Platinum IV

I was banned on my last game because i accidentally downloaded the fearless map and i was lagging on the game. When i came back i was already ban in my account. Please help in my problem GM. please review my account because i did not use cheat on my games. Thank you.

IGN: petong05

RANKED: PLATINUM III

SERVER:ASIA

sorry for being so much desperate in this game i used cheat engine to win the game so sorry for that being with this game is fun and the best ever i hope you could consider my account please UNbanned my account so sorry

IGN: SyneS

Banned for prohibitted behavior. I did'nt even use 3rd party. I was just trash talking those cheaters. Hope to unbanned my account because playing ROS was the only game that I played recently.

IGN: ejam2305
Server: PC-Asia

I was playing in squad mode with some people who invited me and I was about to regroup with them after I finished looting, my game suddenly froze for a second and then the loading screen appeared and I was in the login screen, I pressed the play button and I recieved a message "This account is banned permanently due to prohibited behavior". I didn't understand why my account was banned, I don't use cheats, I play fairly, I help my teammates, so why did my account get banned?, I did not try to use cheats even once while playing. Please unban my account and let me play, I don't want to start all over again, from bronze? to freaking platinum III, then I need to redo all of it again? I'm sick of dying from cheaters killing me, I tried reporting them but what happened? did they get banned? freaking no, what about me? what did I do to get my account banned, Is it because I killed somebody and then he reported me for cheating? I did not even try to use any kind of cheats while playing this game but those dirty cheaters can get away for cheating even if they are reported? Game dev please try to make your game more secure for cheats to be disabled. This game is screwed with all those cheaters, 40% of people playing this game are cheaters. Please try to check first if someone is cheating if someone reported them not just "Hey, this person reported this guy, let's ban him" I know thats not how you ban people but please help us fair players against these cheaters. Please unban my account and give it to me back. Game devs really need to work on this game, you've dissapointed me a little bit.

IGN: TGCross
Server: PC-Asia

give me second chance pls,i use wallhack in your game.I am truly sorry
i used cheat because i rage and got salty,cause got killed by other cheater

why i do that? i dont know i just got salty

pls i want to play with my friend again

Please let me play ROS again to play fairly and enjoy playing with my friends. 

IGN: TheTopLane

The time I opened my account a statement popped up that my account has been banned for inappropriate attitude. I didn't know why i'm banned but a friend of mine told me that my account has been logged in on my friends net shop; I am always playing in this net shop so I felt that I am safe anyway, but it seems like I didn't logged it out completely and let a new user use my account. I didn't cheat and I didn't give my account. Please review the incident and I hope my account will be Unbanned for me to enjoy your game again. Best of luck! Thank you for your kind consideration.

• IGN: SgtLinsangan

Please Unbanned my character (SgtLinsangan) my internet connection is not stable that why Im always disconnected in game when i start playing its been ban already. please Unbanned Thank you for consideration.

Best regards,

Posted (edited)

IGN : Cringed

PC : Asia 

I got banned with rude behavior. Let me tell you that right from the start I cannot use headphones nor earphones i'm just playing then I got banned ? 

Edited by Cringed

IGN:Jonette02

Server:Asia

please review my account i didn't use any hack or what, please be considerate GM thankyou and godbless. 
im not cheater... 

Posted (edited)

IGN StreamxSniper

Rank Platinum 4

Server asia

im sorry im really sorry i just used that cheat today i swear to god i used it because of the fvcking hackers ive been playing everyday and everyday hackers are always killing me so i just tryed downloading the hack so i can win like the old times the game was release pls sirs i beg you pls i did not really whant to use cheats it was because of those ****ing hackers sir i beg you guys i used money in my account i just whant it back plss sir i admit that i used that wall hack but it was because of those fvcking cheaters pls sir i beg you :((((

Edited by death0519

In Game Name: er1ccc

Requesting to review all the games I've played especially the last ones (before getting banned) and how many times I've been killed by a legit cheater and now here I am pleading not guilty for something i didn't do. RoS has been impossible to play recently because of rampant cheating in the game. 

Posted (edited)

I've been playing Rules of Survival for how many months and my account stats is the evidence. I didnt know how to use or download that ****ing cheat but why am i banned permanently? Please unbanned my account i want to play this game as long as i can but now im so disappointed hope i can recover my account

Edited by MaraxxPO

IGN: EliteSpy

i let my cousin borrow my accout because he want to play but i dont know that his Using the cheat that he got in youtube in next i try to open my account but its already banned could you unbanned my account next time i wont let my account borrowed again.please be considere this time ADMIN 

• IGN: MilosHD
  • Server: Europe
  • I was playing a gaem with my friends and when I was in house I seen a cheater and I was thinking to try cheating I just wanted to try and when I joined the game I was banned, if you can forgive me, I just want to play on my account I swear I will never cheat again if I cheat ever again don't unban me

IGN: Ygenesis

Hey i got banned for rude behavior because they are trashing me and i trashtalk back. Already uses money in the game :( and i already have a lot of friends in game whom i dont know personally.

IGN: SIKINLAYPAK

SERVER: Asia

banned for Prohibited Behavior, someone hacking my account and he/she using cheat and i don't know one day my account has banned. so i begged you to unban my account please.

Posted (edited)

GN: TheConZumeR

why my account is banned..   i did not use any cheat then .. my account is banned? im already in Grandmaster .its my only account that i use.. plss unbanned my .. give me some prof, why im banned.. my account stats is low ,, see it why im banned?

why RULE OF SURVIVALS ADMIN ,, PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT

Edited by janjoseph01

Posted (edited)

IGN: KHULAS

why my account is banned..   i did not use any cheat then .. my account is banned?im Diamond rank .its my only account that i use.. plss unbanned my account

why RULE OF SURVIVALS ADMIN ,, PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT

Edited by mikesz20

Posted (edited)

IGN:tangnamo65

server:asia 

i got banned when i play solo fire team with auto add then when i see them around they moving fast and they jump so high when i follow them my pc is dc then when i click play u have been banned why i dont have any of those skills gg.

Edited by tangnamo65

then i make a 2nd acc ill kill 3 cheaters in the top of building then rules of survival just banned me ****

IGN:HiNeRaLxMen

SERVER: asia