MicoMeex

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal

413 posts in this topic

-Ign: ✿Miraiiee✿

-Server: Asia

-Date of ban: 2018-8-7

-When I play ROS.After some minutes.My using account was banned.It says "Illegal files detected".I'm not using illegal files nor im not using it.banned for 6 hours? nahhhh pls fix it

Posted (edited)

IGN:  ❌ʑȻɦɾῖʂ❌

SERVER: Europe

Dear admin, I was banned a few hours ago because of the refund trick.

I did not know that you could be banned doing this thing. 

I'm really sorry to have made you waste time, I apologize very much and next time I will not repeat the same mistakes I hope I unban be cause i got banned for 3000 days. I'm still sorry have good day!

Edited by Chris13

56 minutes ago, Chris13 said:

IGN:  ❌ʑȻɦɾῖʂ❌

SERVER: Europe

Dear admin, I was banned a few hours ago because of the refund trick.

I did not know that you could be banned doing this thing. 

I'm really sorry to have made you waste time, I apologize very much and next time I will not repeat the same mistakes I hope I unban be cause i got banned for 3000 days. I'm still sorry have good day!

Posted (edited)

IGN : Denz                                              

ID Number: 100892243

Server : Asia

Date of ban 8-9-2018

I was banned for 5 days 2 days past but it is still 5 days please check the banned days so i can online again and topup thankz

Edited by Denz

IGN:TristenUSA

Server:USA

I was gone for a week at camp and my sister was using my ros acc Icome back and I'm negative 5333 gems and banned from playing please unban me

Dear Ros Community Team 
     Good day, I would like to appeal for the ban for 5 days . I am very depressed to have gotten ban for no reason . i was enjoying the game with my friends we were having a lot of fun. I have never cheated nor have I ever use any glitches on this game ever. please review/investigate my account. I would like to apologize if there is something that i did wrong.. so please unban me.. I really love playing the game and i would like to enjoy it again with my friends. Thank you and God bless. 

In-Game Name: Marshmallowmaisy
Player ID: 137488576
Server: PC-North America
Date of ban: 2018-08-27

Dear Admin. I just got banned without any cheat used. But I have a message from my friend that one of my friend used my account with cheat. Because I leave unattended my account in computer shop without logging out. I hope you reconsider. I love this game and I'm a grandmaster. I spend money for this, for clothes etc., I hope you notice my appeal. Thank you.

IGN: ζoneWolf

PC-ASIA server

Edited by Lone Wolf

IGN:【HYPER】Rams

Server: Asia 

"Banned For Appropriate Attitude", and my Last Game is Duo Mode With IGN:iChaan and the Monitor Goes "Blue" And i'll restart it and i Click "ROS" and "Done" Loading and 

My Account was banned for 3 Days and i didn't think I'm not using Cheats,(Anything)... Please Considerate me GM that I'm innocent at This game..
Please be Fix my Account for Suspension thank you and GodBless GM's!

Edited by Raams

IGN: iFLorzinha

Rank Diamont

Server: America

Banned today, i dont know but i play bad and my kills are a joke , i play for fun with my friends, i used play since asia server only was working never got ban please unban my little flower :) 

PS: I reinstalled my game and used ant virus for the best

IGN: kookiex

Server: Asia

I swear I didn’t cheat. The reason why I was walking in the air was because of lag. Because of slow mobile data. Please take a look at it 

IGN: MierDim

ID : 66274289

Server: Mobile-Asia

this is to appeal the 3-day suspension on my account. The last time i used my account, i had a very poor internet connection to which it keeps on lagging. I quitted and relogged in. Then i am suspended. 

Please investigate my account or review my previous games especially the last game i played where my character is not responding properly. This is an unjustified suspension of my account. I play fairly and properly and i deserve fairness. 

Thank you for considering my appeal, and i look forward for your favorable response. 

Edited by MierDim
Included id number

IGN: HerKiiing

SERVER: Asia

Ban for nothing,"BANNED PERMANENTLY" "it says  illegal file detected" i got banned because my pc has a cheat on ROS and they put it on ROS FOLDER. i played outside Internet cafe expected to have a lots of cheater but im not using that cheat thing and im not aware that they put a cheat on ROS FOLDER. i figure it after i got banned permanent and pls unbanned my account i really ireally love ROS. i want to play it till i got a family and i will teach my future son on how to play this game.

Edited by janu21

IGN: janellamaxine17

Server: asia

Date of ban: 9/12/18

someone used my account and he use it by using cheats then when i open it i see that my account was permanently banned i just say sorry for letting others to use my account for cheating i hope that my account will be back for me please do some actions to give me back my acc i promise i will not use it for cheating thanks all.

Edited by janellamaxine17