MicoMeex

Rules of Survival Ban Appeal

405 posts in this topic

IGN: ᵛᴳ☠ᴱᵁᴻᴼᴵᴬツ

SERVER: ASIA MOBILE

May account was banned even i didn't use any cheat. Please give some attention to my account. Thank you.

IGN : JRⒸⒽⓄⒸⓄⓒⓞⓒⓞ

SERVER : ASIA

BANNED FOR REFUND TRICK . NEGATIVE DIAMONDS . IF I SETTLE THE AMOUNT SHOULD I RECOVER AND IT CAN BACK TO NORMAL MY ACCOUNT? SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS

IGN: RicaJayne

Server:America

why did i be ban? i didnt do anything. i play fair and square?? why they ban me??

IGN: Cleavo

Server: Europe

"Banned for inappropriate attitude" banned last July 16 2018. Sir i was killing 11 players already and it suddenly banned me after. Sir, i didnt use any kind of hacks or cheat. Please unban me, please be considerate Admins and Game masters! Godbless you all and more power.

Posted (edited)

IGN:JusTee

Server:Asia

I dont know why my account was banned, i play and i got 20 killed maybe, then after a few minutes it shows that my account was banned. Please i need my account, dont know if you notice this message, REPLY ASAP! -TYIA

Sorry for BAD ENGLISH!

Edited by JusTee
wrong grammar XD

IGN:¼Phantom¼

Server:PC-Asia

I don't know why my account was banned i always play game fair in my life i don't try to use cheat I play Rules Of Survival one day then the following morning I was Shocked

to see my account banned permanently I didn't use cheat.banning me is not so unfair for no reason in PC-Asia server players thier was a reporters thats why many account was get banned because of the reporters

Please Unbanned my account please this account was banned since in i think before or after christmas please unbanned my account please i'm begging you

IGN: 07SPUTNIK 

Server: PC-Asia
VIP 

I`M BAN 6/21/2018 HOW LONG I`LL BE WAITING FOR COMEBACK MY ACCOUNT HOW LONG PLS.. ANSWER ME  I`LL BEG U UNBAN MY ACCOUNT I MISS TO PLAY ROS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.............. I`LL BE SO LONG WAITING TO UNBAN MY ACCOUNT SOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE...........  PLEASE............... UNBAN.....

“Banned for Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program . playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program. Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

VIP 

I`M BAN 6/21/2018 HOW LONG I`LL BE WAITING FOR COMEBACK MY ACCOUNT HOW LONG PLS.. ANSWER ME  I`LL BEG U UNBAN MY ACCOUNT I MISS TO PLAY ROS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.............. I`LL BE SO LONG WAITING TO UNBAN MY ACCOUNT SOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE...........  PLEASE............... UNBAN.....

“Banned for Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program . playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program. Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

VIP 

VIP 

VIP 

IGN: ☆NL☆ElComandante

Server: Europe

Banned because a wrong refund, game put my diamonds in -299 since i had 1 left. I did top up again so they got their money back for same ammount of diamonds i had before. 

Please unban my account, im even willing to pay for an additional 4.79 that i accidently refunded.

Kind regratz 

Djurre

• IGN: Exodus001JD
  • Server: Asia

to whom it may concern:

I was  banned on 7/23/18 for inappropriate behavior for 7 day because when i started playing i was on a parachute going down to the roof of a house but the game glitch so rather than falling to the roof my character fell straight down to the 2nd floor, that happen to me twice before the game kick me out for inappropriate behavior. please review my previous game because i am not a cheater. i hope that you will make an action plan about this incident 

Posted (edited)

Ign:RenceeDOPE

server:Asia

Please help me in my case! My account are banned because of negative diamonds, the reason why i have negative diamonds because of a facebook user that i met, he said he can give me another diamonds so i can buy another clothes, in one condition if i will give my google account to him which is my ros account bind, and that time i really want that diamonds so i gave my account to him to get more diamonds but i dont realize that he will refund my first top up then buy another one again then do it the same step, after that i check my account to know if he said is true then  i was shock is true but i did realize that diamonds came from refund which is illegal then the next update after the update is done i log in my account then i saw that negative diamonds so i got banned for 3609 days, please UNBANNED my account i really want to get back my account please. I promise that i will never do that mistake again.

Edited by RenceeDOPE

Posted (edited)

Ign:ChocoChoc0

Server:PC-ASIA

Pls can you unban my account i admit it i did cheat it couse i only want to reach grand master couse my friends is making fun of me couse im to weak i really did do a lot of effort in this game i made in to diamond lV without any hack i only used a hack one day and i got ban Date of Ban 7/30/2018 i spend all my savings in this account plss everyday i play rules of survival plss i really love this game i started playing this game in march even make my rank low again i really dont wanna lose my stuff i bought with my saving plss im only a 13 year old kid plss.....Thank You

I  hope you can unband me i can take any punishment just please unban me and plss can i keep the stuff i bought with my savings....

Edited by thekingboss1122

IGN: SLAM3T

SERVER: ASIA

First time playing, FIRST GAME, then I got disconnected and "PERMANENTLY BANNED"? how is it even possible?

no cheat, nothing. Just unbanned me, i just have only one email.

Posted (edited)

IGN: AndraeRenz

Server: ASIA

i did play on computer shop, no cheats, then suddenly disconnected and boom! Permanently Banned.. please unbanned my account 

Edited by AndraeRenz

IGN: ChAoTiC

server: PC-Europe

i used and application to review an hacker in RoS and my subs asked me what hack that guy used...i searched a lot and make a video about it and make a RoS hack video for the best example...All i used was Chams and i only maken 2 kills...it was all for my youtube channel and my subs and i promise to never hack again!Thank you for your attention,Wait for an awnser

Posted (edited)

IGN: JessaBelly

IGN: Sarabareilles

I dont know why you keep on banning me! I don't even use any cheats or abiding any policies of the game. I already spent diamonds on those so please unbanned me. Please!

Edited by emilykinney

IGN : ToppingFood

Server : Asia

WTF ?! Why i just get ban ? I only kill 1 . And this is my first time playing ROS. 

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: KapitanBobo45
Date of Ban: 2018-08-02

Situation: The game just got started. I was patiently waiting in the house (Rust Bay) if some players show up or enter the house while checking the gun fire at the top. Then my account was forced out to the title screen saying that my "Accout was banned permanently due to prohibited behaviour". I don't even know why. I don't even have a kill (0) or landed a shot to a player. I'm just inside the house (camping)

Other Concerns: Sometimes I got stuck in-game but somehow managed to "Respawn". I'm just playing in the comshop so the pc is laggy so it takes seconds for the house to load properly after I dropped in the plane and landed. And I don't know if there's an app that violates the rules of this game. Aside from that I don't see any reason why my account got banned permanently..
Please check it and unban my account..

Edited by KapitanBobo45
Added the Rank of my Account and Date of Ban

IGN: ᴵᶜᴱᵞ•Assassin

Server: Asia

Unbanned my account please I only refund once and im not doing it again i am really sorry please i already paid the negative diamonds the only problem now is i cant match. 

Posted (edited)

IGN:Chnixongaming

Server:america

why i always get 24 hours banned , im good at this game and im playing it in a normal playing 

Edited by Chnixongaming

IGN: Sadders

Server: Asia

banned for using a cheat? lol i never use that because cheat is for the weak. sir fix this issue and observe more carefully thank you

IGN: sargo12

server: asia

pleas unban mya account i never use any cheat.. i only once in a week