IGN: Astrall11

Server: Asia 

PLease Sir Unban my acc to Battle Game 
 I've never used cheat. :(

IGN: 07SPUTNIK 

Server: PC-Asia
GRAND MASTER 
VIP 

“Banned for Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program . playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program. Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

IGN: Hooda2310

I did not cheat so please unban my account.

IGN: Suigetsu28

reason due to appeal: I played Rules of Survival, in a Rental Computer Shop, while i logged in my account then in the screen shows "due to behavior etc , ban permanently". And I dont even use hacks? my account Is a (Platinum I)
please return my account. i dont have any accuses about hacks.

IGN : VIPxASuna

Server : Steam-ASIA

--

Hi devs,

I just got banned permanent today. I dont use any third party on this game. After working,  I just login in my account steam, and got notice that i got banned. 

On my pc, i just use Whatsapp web for my work. I dont know if that detected as a third party.

Please unbanned my account.

I have so much fun play this game after working and happy to play it at home.

I`M BAN NO REASON 6/21/2018 AFTER THIS NO REPLY OR NO ASAP NO FIX NO ANYTHING  THAT`S IT ITS DONE AFTER I PLAY LOT OF TIME AND SPEND MY MONEY TO BUY THAT GUNS DRESS DIAMONS ETC. IM HERE TO.... TO UNBAN MY ACCOUNT ``GRAND MASTER`` REPORT POST IS USELESS NO  CONSIDERATE  NO REPLY NO MESSAGE STUPID I`M ANGRY.....! 

IGN: MADSHARK

My account got banned in match making. I didn't know why. Can you help me? I want to play my account I have many top up there. Please unban my account. 

Hi, I want to complain about my account that you banned.

My IGN: RizkyMNC
server: latin america
android user
I never cheated apappun with my game account. but why my account is banned.
I do not accept, because I've been playing this game and I have a lot of items, and some are bought with diamonds as well.
Please unbanned my account as soon as possible

Posted (edited)

IGN: KuaLharz

Hey ROS, my account was suddenly banned from the game. I don't even play for almost a couple of months, then when I'm logging in, prompt to me that my account was banned due to inappropriate behavior. but i suspected that someone used my account, that i forgot to clear the game data, or it is the PC that I used in an internet cafe, with a blacklist IP ADDRESS. pleaaassssseeee !! give back my account !! This is one of my favorite game. SO PLEEAASSEE !!!! And also I DIDN'T USE THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS !!

Edited by KuaLharz

Hey ROS, my account was suddenly banned from the game. I don't even play for almost a couple of months, then when I'm logging in, prompt to me that my account was banned due to inappropriate behavior. but i suspected that someone used my account, that i forgot to clear the game data, or it is the PC that I used in an internet cafe, with a blacklist IP ADDRESS. pleaaassssseeee !! give back my account !! This is one of my favorite game. SO PLEEAASSEE !!!! And also I DIDN'T USE THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS !!

IGN: ♥♦scorpion♠♫

ID No.113510327

Why I've got banned?
I don't know what's happened since that night, I remember I'd play last night. Seriously, most of the time I'd encounter many cheaters and I'd been spectating the player that using cheats I give them feedback and suddenly many hours, days had already passed away and nobody and no-one had been verified since I'd report that players. I'm not a cheater nor hacker but why did my account got banned without any reasons, sometimes my PC got hanged and suddenly the ROS/ Rules of Survival game had been crashed for several times. When I got back my account has been banned for 7 days without any cause.

Battles: 15 Wins / 91+ Battles

Kill / Death Ratio: 3.08 ( I had this kills cause I encounter Bot) (On the side of Echo Valley)

Most Kills: 14 (Sorry to that because it is only my best I can kill)

I invest most of my money to buy diamonds and top up on the game and look what happened I'm an innocent person / players. Please unbanned my account thank you to that.

IGN: ₯⋅Ⓡⓔⓘⓖⓝ

ID No.: 124346380

Why I've got banned?
Since I'd play this game the ROS / Rules of Survival got crashed several times, maybe the Computer can't work properly because of the monitors resolution and features are high even when it is low. When I got back in ROS Server my account got banned for 7 days, I thought it was 24 Hours but I don't know what happened many cheater are out there on the game and still playing, I'm looking for your conscience and mercy to unbanned my account. Hope for your consideration. In addition to that I'm not using hacks or cheat program.

Battles: 15 Wins / 121+ Battles

Kill / Death Ratio: 1.17

Most Kills: 6 (Sorry to that because it is only my best I can kill)

I invest most of my money to buy diamonds and top up on the game and look what happened I'm an innocent person / players. Please unbanned my account thank you to that.

GRAND MASTER 
VIP 

“Banned for Prohibited Behaviour” is appearing Why my account banned ? didnt use any third party program . playing ros is very addictive and fun when im bored ill play ros and my energy is back i love this game , but why my account is banned for not using any third party program. Hi my account got banned I just got lose they got banned? What please unban me I didn't see not do anything I do a lot of work to do in my account please unban me. #JUSTICE

GRAND MASTER 
VIP 

IM BAN 6/21/2018

Why my account is banned ? I request my refund but no one payment return to me ? Are you kidding me? ROS SH*T

Comeback my account or my refund payment . Bullsh*t !

Check your system if my refund will back to me bullsh*t .

Check your system idiot programmer !

Ign: ZyronJazz

Server : asia

Mobile 

VIP

I`M AUTOMATIC BAN NO USE CHEAT OR ANY THIRD PARTY 6/21/2018 HOW LONG WE WAITING ROS PROGRAMMER ARE U KIDDING ME.....!

I`LL BE WAITING FOR NOTHING WHATS WRONG IN THIS SYSTEM SO MANY PLAYERS ARE BAN FOR NO REASON NOW JUST TELL ME PROGRAMMER CHECK UR SYSTEM

ITS LONG LONG LONG LONG DAYS.... ARE WAITING FOR COME BACK MY ACCOUNT ITS SIMPLE PROGRAMMER UNBAN MY ACCOUNT 

VIP

I`M AUTOMATIC BAN NO USE CHEAT OR ANY THIRD PARTY 6/21/2018 HOW LONG WE WAITING ROS PROGRAMMER ARE U KIDDING ME.....!

I`LL BE WAITING FOR NOTHING WHATS WRONG IN THIS SYSTEM SO MANY PLAYERS ARE BAN FOR NO REASON NOW JUST TELL ME PROGRAMMER CHECK UR SYSTEM

ITS LONG LONG LONG LONG DAYS.... ARE WAITING FOR COME BACK MY ACCOUNT ITS SIMPLE PROGRAMMER UNBAN MY ACCOUNT 

In Game Name: Prolastic (PH flag)

Hello my name is Prolastic, and i got banned without a Valid Reason. I played you'r game Fairly and Without Cheat or What. Do review my Play Games.. And i've donated to many times in you're game. And you guys banned me for no reason.. I GOT BANNED WITHOUT THE REASON.. Im pissed off bcoz u don't do your job well please do some investigation in my account.. Reply ASAP PC VERSION.

Hello my name is Prolastic, and i got banned without a Valid Reason. I played you'r game Fairly and Without Cheat or What. Do review my Play Games.. And i've donated to many times in you're game. And you guys banned me for no reason.. I GOT BANNED WITHOUT THE REASON.. Im pissed off bcoz u don't do your job well please do some investigation in my account.. Reply ASAP PC VERSION.

1 person likes this

Ign: RomeoMontague

I'm not entirely sure about the reason. But I'm certain that I haven't used any third party program or any illegal softwares that I know, would harm my account in any way. Kindly please validate my account.

1 person likes this

On 7/9/2018 at 0:06 PM, Prolastic said:

When will u give effort to unban innocent peoples? Those retarded admins in Ros are so Lazy to do some investigations. 

Don't make forums because you can't handle people here. Stop being lazy and do you'r job because we do pay/donate into your game and u were banning random people. Im so pissed because u guys are so lazy to investigate into the game. Why dont u ban cheaters not the innoncent people? Stop being immature ****. -Prolastic

On 7/10/2018 at 7:00 PM, Prolastic said:

When will u give effort to unban innocent peoples? Those retarded admins in Ros are so Lazy to do some investigations. 

Some of my friends got banned too without valid reason. ****ing scammers. STOP RANDOM BANNING ****ERS I HOPE U GUYS FIX THIS OR RETURN OUR MONEY. U MOFOS IM ****ING PISSED.